View Full Version : Problem - Error after every race gets completed.

SLZ Roadstar
02-24-2009, 05:23 AM
It is now getting on to my nerves.
M really frustrated.

While playing the game especially the Second city zone map, game crashes with the following errors (refer attachment).
** It crashes not during racing any event bt when we win a race and press Enter to continue further.

I have restarted my career by creating new profiles 3 times but same is happening every time in between when i reach the Second city zone map.

I play without any trainers or cheats (play every game honestly).

System specs,
Winxp sp2
Amd 3500+
2.5gb ddr
500gb wd +250st + 80st
a8ne dlx mobo
8600gt

all drivers n also winxp r to their latest updates n i tried downgrading to older ones too.

What could be the exact problem here???

basty
02-24-2009, 06:27 AM
reinstall the game

Dr.DooM
02-24-2009, 06:42 AM
^^Thats the first thing i would do.
Have EA released any patches for the game or not? It might well be a one of those jobbies and it might need updating?

basty
02-24-2009, 06:49 AM
yes, there is one patch for this kind of probs

SLZ Roadstar
02-24-2009, 10:52 PM
I tried reinstalling but it didnt go. The patch hardly made 1% difference to my game.

Anyways, I fixed the problem. I downloaded a Save Editor of CodeRipper from nfs2000.de & extracted the database from my bro's profile. I imported his database into mine's & the problem is solved. :) I can play again without any problem & I still have my own cars, bank balance & the races I completed even though its my brother's database.

Muhammad Umar.
07-31-2009, 02:30 PM
It is now getting on to my nerves.
M really frustrated.

While playing the game especially the Second city zone map, game crashes with the following errors (refer attachment).
** It crashes not during racing any event bt when we win a race and press Enter to continue further.

I have restarted my career by creating new profiles 3 times but same is happening every time in between when i reach the Second city zone map.

I play without any trainers or cheats (play every game honestly).

System specs,
Winxp sp2
Amd 3500+
2.5gb ddr
500gb wd +250st + 80st
a8ne dlx mobo
8600gt

all drivers n also winxp r to their latest updates n i tried downgrading to older ones too.

What could be the exact problem here???

i think ur WINDOWS is croupt. install new windows and then Reinstall the game . i hope it will run without errors

Nfsfreak#1
07-31-2009, 02:36 PM
i think ur WINDOWS is croupt. install new windows and then Reinstall the game . i hope it will run without errors

ARE YOU BLIND? HE SAID HE SOLVED THE PROBLEM! and his Windows coulnt be corrupt because if it was he would not be able to even log in to windows.

Muhammad Umar.
07-31-2009, 02:39 PM
ARE YOU BLIND? HE SAID HE SOLVED THE PROBLEM! and his Windows coulnt be corrupt because if it was he would not be able to even log in to windows.

ooooooooooooops sorry.:x:x