View Full Version : Review - Watchmen

Sinister
03-08-2009, 04:59 PM
Here is a thread to post your opinions without spoilers about the Watchmen and you star rating out of 5 to follow the review.

Linkin
03-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Awesome movie, followed the book nearly frame for frame. The dialogue was spot on too. There is no way a better Watchmen movie can be made.

The only problem I had with it was the soundtrack, some of the songs seemed awkward and out of place.

Overall 4/5 stars.

Texhnolith
03-13-2009, 01:38 AM
Never really heard of watchmen before, so had no idea what the story would be going into the cinema.
Soundtrack indeed have some weird tracks at some points. odd choises i might say.

But yea, really liked the movie. Like SinCity better but this is definatly good stuff.

4/5 sounds like a good score indeed linkin.

RevanFan
07-30-2009, 06:20 PM
Back on-topic: Isn't Watchmen a superhero movie or something?

2-Edge
08-27-2009, 01:21 PM
I watched the Director's Cut version and it is the best movie I've ever seen. 5/5.

Bl0cks
08-27-2009, 03:25 PM
I just finished watching it myself. 3 hours seemed a little long, but it was worth having one this long with very good attention to detail instead of three separate movies. At first, I thought the flashbacks were going to get annoying, but they weren't and I was able to follow it very well. My complaints are they were a little overkill on the slo-mo's and the gore reminded me of playing Bioshock. 5/5

ricersHA
08-27-2009, 03:51 PM
I like it alot because it was differenert superhero movie.Unlike most of those kinds of movies it shows how being a superhero can be hard on someone's life.I never read the books so it had alot of good twists and turns.good acting,directing,screenplay,speical effects, and a hot girl in latex.