View Full Version : What is the worst movie you've seen...

Sinister
03-12-2009, 10:37 PM
...within the last year.

Mine would have to be the Transmorphs.

XenTek
03-12-2009, 10:49 PM
Twilight.
(Don't ask. I was dragged into it. TT.TT)

Linkin
03-12-2009, 11:00 PM
American Psycho.

Twilight was gay.

Rally Master
03-13-2009, 05:32 AM
American Psycho must be the only movie that I didn't manage to watch the whole way through.

codeXripper
03-13-2009, 05:35 AM
high school musical.
don't ask, don't tell. i don't even watch it, its so

gay gay gay.

Beowulf
03-13-2009, 10:06 AM
Pearl Harbour.

Worst. War. Movie. Ever.

06FERRARIENZO
03-13-2009, 10:13 AM
spider man 3.

DodgeBoy
03-13-2009, 10:50 AM
Pearl Harbour.

Worst. War. Movie. Ever.

Perhaps but it was a good show. I would hardly call it the worst movie.

I want to say Star Wars but I know I would get flamed for it. I could not sit through a single Start Wars movie. Boring as hell.

I actually learned a lot about Star Wars from this video which made me LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb2GmBkkaTU

Stevo Blazevski
03-13-2009, 11:37 AM
Slither (2006 film)

hondaman
03-13-2009, 12:06 PM
Pearl Harbour.

Worst. War. Movie. Ever.

You're probably referring to the historical accuracy, but I couldn't stand how everyone was constantly sobbing about everything. It doesn't help when you don't give a crap about the characters and they start crying.

With that in mind, some parts of The Lord of the Rings trilogy irritated me for the same reason as well. Everytime one of them started crying about some silly crap that I didn't care about I wanted to strangle them and tell them to grow a pair. Especially the last scene in the final movie when they spent the last half hour sobbing and groping each other like a bunch of pansies on the boat dock.

Not saying I feel that either falls into the worst movie category. But when a movie fails to make me relate to, like, or care about the characters, and then makes a big deal about trying to force an emotional reaction from me about some plight they are in, I usually just end up hoping they get shot.

nfslover101
03-13-2009, 12:44 PM
Slither (2006 film)

Noooo!! My friends and I watch that still from time to time. Its so dumb its funny.

Anyway, worst movie this year...
Pink Panther 2 :P
The first one was crap too...
________
Montana Medical Marijuana (http://montana.dispensaries.org/)

ricersHA
03-13-2009, 02:33 PM
the hulk before the new one was just plain boring.

nfslover101
03-13-2009, 02:59 PM
Yeah I have to agree, the older hulks were crap.
________
Anal Mature (http://www.****tube.com/categories/92/mature/videos/1)

ricersHA
03-13-2009, 06:00 PM
The with jennifer connely was a joke and what a horrible ending only thing about the movie was jennifer

GT5
03-13-2009, 06:06 PM
Ultra Violet...WTF.

Lotec
03-13-2009, 07:16 PM
Normally I tend to forget bad movies, but that film with Colin Farrell in it about Alexander The Great was without doubt the worst 3 hours of my life. Same with Titanic, I know it won the Oscars and all but I got so bored.

I also don`t like to watch "slasher" movies like Saw, Friday The 13th, or any of that. Mindless entertainment if you ask me.

Linkin
03-13-2009, 07:18 PM
Actually my most hated movie is Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. So frustrating, slow and warped. Felt like punishment watching it.

momaka
03-13-2009, 09:38 PM
There are a lot of bad movies on my "worst" list. Can't really decide which is worse than which, but then again, like some people here, I was dragged by my friends (about 75% of that blame goes to only 1 of my friends, lol).
So lets see now...
The Untracable - piece of shit. It tries to portray some internet phenomenon but fails horribly. Furthermore it's very unrealistic.
Snakes on the Plane - didn't really see all of it. Still, WTF?!
Texas Chainsaw Massacre - I don't know if it's because I hate horror movies or if it's because the script of this particular movie was badly written so that the characters could act as dumb as possible. Or both? So far every horror movie I have seen has had bad plot (if there was such a thing as plot) and like I said above, bad script and poor actors. Maybe this is why I hate horror movies?
----
On the more recent list I have:
Taken - I could tell what was going to happen any moment down to the conversations. No really, I did.
Transporter 3 - Never seen 1 or 2, but judging by #3, I say no more. There are better action movies out there.
Mall Cop - It actually wasn't as bad as the trailer looked. I was not at all impressed, nonetheless. It's also more or less a kids' movie.

Nikusakken
03-13-2009, 11:34 PM
So many bad movies that I've seen... I think that I'll pick Gamebox 1.0. Ridiculous storyline with terrible special effects.

DodgeBoy
03-14-2009, 09:57 AM
Taken - I could tell what was going to happen any moment down to the conversations. No really, I did.
Transporter 3 - Never seen 1 or 2, but judging by #3, I say no more. There are better action movies out there.

What? Taken was awesome. Transporter was pretty good too.

Killua
03-14-2009, 01:48 PM
Snakes on the Plane - didn't really see all of it. Still, WTF?!
When I saw that movie on TV, I though it was so dumb that it was funny.
So far every horror movie I have seen has had bad plot (if there was such a thing as plot) and like I said above, bad script and poor actors. Maybe this is why I hate horror movies?
I agree with you. The horror movies coming from Hollywood usually make me laugh, the actors and the situations they are put in are ridiculous.

Good horror movies come from Japan. Be sure to watch them at night!

Dr.DooM
03-14-2009, 01:55 PM
WANTED
how the hell are you meant to bend a bullet round corners, plus i thought the storyline was a load of S**T

Sinister
03-14-2009, 03:41 PM
well the action scenes were decent, but a Fate deciding Loom- yeah a little far fetched.

DJMantis
03-14-2009, 04:01 PM
School of Rock

Jack Black = Unfunny^2

@big_muppet: Who cares if it's unrealistic? Think about it: if movies were realistic, what reason would we have for watching them?

Necrology
03-14-2009, 04:45 PM
VR69. Sure, Jenna Jameson was younger, but it was just awful.

theo
03-14-2009, 04:57 PM
That relatively new Max Payne movie? shit.

-theo

KF72
03-14-2009, 06:40 PM
Titanic

Sucks like hell.

Beowulf
03-14-2009, 08:15 PM
Perhaps but it was a good show. I would hardly call it the worst movie.

Perhaps.
Although the acting, effects, plot, characters themselves, writing, historical accuracy, and damn near everything else about that movie sucked massive balls. Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea was a better historical show, and I'd go so far as to say I have yet to see a movie that sucks as bad as Pearl Harbour. Especially not a war movie, and I've seen a lot of those.

So I stand by my worst movie ever claim.
I almost cried when in junior-high we had an opertunity to spend a day just watching a movie, and all the girls in the class wanted to watch it, claiming historical accuracy. We eventually did watch it, but everyone had to do a paper on it, and most people who asked to see it failed.

DodgeBoy
03-14-2009, 09:45 PM
Perhaps.
Although the acting, effects, plot, characters themselves, writing, historical accuracy, and damn near everything else about that movie sucked massive balls. Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea was a better historical show, and I'd go so far as to say I have yet to see a movie that sucks as bad as Pearl Harbour. Especially not a war movie, and I've seen a lot of those.

So I stand by my worst movie ever claim.
I almost cried when in junior-high we had an opertunity to spend a day just watching a movie, and all the girls in the class wanted to watch it, claiming historical accuracy. We eventually did watch it, but everyone had to do a paper on it, and most people who asked to see it failed.

I didn't say it had good historical accuracy, I said it was a decent movie. I could sit there for 2 hours and feel entertained the whole way. The special effects were cool, the CGI was cool. Do I care for the actors? Perhaps not but that doesn't mean the movie sucked.

momaka
03-14-2009, 10:37 PM
What? Taken was awesome. Transporter was pretty good too.
The worst part from Taken was when the dad picked up the phone and said something like, "I will find you, and I will kill you". Very predictable, that part, along with the rest of the movie. And a happy ending of course - not that I have anything against happy endings, but this one was so predictable. Ugh.

Transporter 3... Let's just say there are better action movies out there. International, for example, was actually a much better action movie IMO (I compared it to Transporter 3 because it was a fairly recent movie as well)... And my friend said he only wanted to see it because of the Audi.

When I saw that movie on TV, I though it was so dumb that it was funny.
Same here. Even Family Guy made fun of that movie in one of its episodes.
Here (watch from 2:15 on):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02rlGHsqLOQ
Back to the topic of action movies - that one episode from Family Guy is all you need. See if you can recognize some of the scenes from other movies.
----------------------
Other bad movies I remembered today:
Flight Plan - a ripoff copy from The Forgotten, except this one sucks badly.
Hitman - pointless plot, no doubt
Cloverfield - Interesting camera view, but other than that it was lame.

GTR
03-22-2009, 07:14 PM
Watchmen.

Showing that movie after something like "The Dark Knight" is like telling a brilliant joke to a crowd right after someone else already told them the very same joke. On top of that, messing up while telling the joke so it wouldn't be funny even if you had told it first. A few people might be laughing, but they're still laughing from the last guy who told it.

300 Spartans.

Clearly, the "visionary" director of both of these movies is a little too "visionary".

Rally Master
03-22-2009, 07:51 PM
Titanic

Sucks like hell.
You have no class.

KF72
03-22-2009, 09:14 PM
You have no class.

Lemme put it this way.

Boring as f*ck.

Mr. Sting Ray
03-22-2009, 09:39 PM
Actually my most hated movie is Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. So frustrating, slow and warped. Felt like punishment watching it.

You need to be wayyyy into drugs to understand it. By the way, read some of Hunter S Thompson's work. You'll be amazed.

momaka
03-23-2009, 09:40 PM
You have no class.
I agree.
The movie was indeed good.

hondaman
03-23-2009, 09:58 PM
Lemme put it this way.

Boring as f*ck.

You have no class.

Mr. Sting Ray
03-25-2009, 12:12 AM
I have to give Titanic it's due, cept I slept through most of the beginning, til people started dying.

GTR
03-25-2009, 01:14 AM
I have to give Titanic it's due, cept I slept through most of the beginning, til people started dying.

Same here.

Apocalypse
03-25-2009, 01:27 AM
um, Harry Potter 1 and 2... never looked back it at it since... *Sigh* I was a kid then,=.

Dark Stealth_Hunter
03-25-2009, 02:40 AM
mmmm i'm gonna have to say......Spiderman and maybe Fast and Furious, well it was ok i guess but not as great as 2 Fast 2 Furious or Tokyo Drift.

Apocalypse
03-25-2009, 08:20 AM
^ IMAO, The Fast and the Furious (1) was the best in the triology.

codeXripper
03-25-2009, 09:01 AM
red line. the stunts are not realistic.

Tubaman
03-25-2009, 10:05 AM
Ghost rider.....WTF?

basty
03-25-2009, 12:12 PM
I didn't like Welcome home Roscoe at all, even tough Martin Lawrence was playing in it... It had lame jokes and the story was bad.

momaka
03-25-2009, 01:22 PM
Bangkok Dangerous. Plain lame, and there was a flaw in the plot (a major one).
Next... meh
Seems like a lot of the Nicholas Cage movies nowadays suck. Matchstick Man was good though.

Lotec
03-25-2009, 05:33 PM
Next... meh
Seems like a lot of the Nicholas Cage movies nowadays suck. Matchstick Man was good though.

I loved both the National Treasure movies,and I saw Knowing the other day which I thought was very good.

momaka
03-25-2009, 08:10 PM
I agree, the National Treasure movies were allright. But appart from that I've been avoding his latest movies. Just not my style I guess.

Dark Stealth_Hunter
03-25-2009, 11:17 PM
^ IMAO, The Fast and the Furious (1) was the best in the triology.

well it was pretty cool i guess but not *that* great than the other 2

Apocalypse
03-26-2009, 12:07 AM
^ Sure. Why not.

GreedyTurbo529
03-27-2009, 08:08 PM
Starship Troopers 3, plain and simple

Vanexroxics
03-27-2009, 10:05 PM
Next... meh

+1.

Watched it either, didn't like it.

Beowulf
03-27-2009, 11:48 PM
Starship Troopers 3, plain and simple
It was 100x better then 2.

ricersHA
04-01-2009, 04:07 PM
I saw 2f2f for the first time this past weekend and i couldn't stand watching it.Two rice rockets againt a yenko camaro and cuda and both times they need nitro to keep up the muscle cars and when they rev up their motors on the ricers it sounded like a huge fart they need to take each time they rev it up,Aleast to say i turned it about 15 minutes later.

Stevo Blazevski
04-01-2009, 04:20 PM

And the first is 10 times better than the third one.

Yeah, Starship Troopers 2 was a BIG disapointment. The first one is the BEST.

Dark Stealth_Hunter
06-16-2009, 12:33 AM
^ Sure. Why not.

that was not sarcasm mate....lol.....

momaka
06-16-2009, 10:30 AM
Crank 2... What a piece of shit. I was expecting it to be bad, but not *that* bad.
Hate when friends drag me to movies like that.

supra969
06-20-2009, 11:52 PM
the condemnd

SLZ Roadstar
06-21-2009, 01:03 AM
Max Payne Movie.

Mach_5
07-22-2009, 07:31 AM
Meet The Spartans.....Dumbest....Movie...EVER

SLZ Roadstar
07-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Kill me but Happy Potter - All parts. All that movies are f*cking nonsense.

Muhammad Umar.
07-22-2009, 01:13 PM
last time i watch X-men and i dont like it's all parts.

NAMETYR
07-22-2009, 01:16 PM
- Be Cool
- Mighty Ducks

ricersHA
07-22-2009, 02:33 PM
The happening i wanted to fall to sleep watching in the threatres.

DodgeBoy
07-22-2009, 03:01 PM
Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus. I knew off the bat that it was gonna be pure garbage so I watched it just to see how bad it really is. Boy does that top all the movies posted so far.

Mach_5
07-23-2009, 03:05 AM

I agree SLZ. I hate Harry Potter. Who want's to wave a god damn wand?

RevanFan
07-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Harry Potter rocks.

My worst movie ever seen. Age of Innocence by far. That movie was utter crap!

Zpectre
07-23-2009, 02:19 PM
I really liked Harry Potter series, so much that I want to read the books.

I've watched a lot, but the latest one has to be The Twilight. No passion, poor acting, and generally very boring. I was actually looking forward to it to get to know the story, thinking that the romance would be portrayed in the same way as something like Titanic... I was wrong. It was just a half-assed flick to make the teenies drool for that vampire...

Mach_5
07-24-2009, 02:47 AM
I really liked Harry Potter series, so much that I want to read the books.

I've watched a lot, but the latest one has to be The Twilight. No passion, poor acting, and generally very boring. I was actually looking forward to it to get to know the story, thinking that the romance would be portrayed in the same way as something like Titanic... I was wrong. It was just a half-assed flick to make the teenies drool for that vampire...

The books were better than the movie. I hate Twilight so much. So boring. So Ugly. So crappy.

Not even a good price in the movie theater.

Myojinoir
08-01-2009, 06:07 AM
Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus, by Asylum Studios, they never make good movies, only rip-off`s, known movies made by them - Transmorphers, Aliens VS Preatator(no no, not the 20 Century Fox one, the Asylum one) and others.

Uhm, but the worst i`ve seen was Meet the Spartans. I guess it`s no surprise.

Mach_5
08-01-2009, 06:16 AM
Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus, by Asylum Studios, they never make good movies, only rip-off`s, known movies made by them - Transmorphers, Aliens VS Preatator(no no, not the 20 Century Fox one, the Asylum one) and others.

Uhm, but the worst i`ve seen was Meet the Spartans. I guess it`s no surprise.

We have something in common. Guys who made it were retards. Even it's related movies like EPIC Movie
were also like that. Though some green minds might find it funny.

Sinister
08-01-2009, 11:10 AM
Spoof movies aren't made to be 'smart', they are completely random in every sense of the movie, which is the point. any spoof beats watching movies like Borat and Bruno.

momaka
08-01-2009, 02:32 PM
any spoof beats watching movies like Borat and Bruno.
+1
I watched Borat with a friend because he asked me to - all I have to say is that it's one of the biggest piece of shit movies ever. I didn't see Bruno but it looked even worse.

As far as spoof movies, not all of them are bad. I actually liked all of the Scary Movies for the most part. When they made fun of other horror movies, they had a lot of valid points.

Sinister
08-01-2009, 02:37 PM
remember the old school spoofs like airplane, police academy, hot shots, naked gun, etc.. those were classics.

RevanFan
08-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Ha ha. Airplane, Police Academy and Naked Gun. All good movies. All funny movies.

SVP Edition
08-18-2009, 05:42 AM
Mel Gibsons Payback on dvd. I fell asleep....
Twilight. Ex gf made me watch it. Once, twice, then the inevitable happened; I vomited.

momaka
08-18-2009, 11:09 AM
Recently, G.I. Joe. Okay, it's not the worst movie I've seen, but it's definitely bad enough not to want to watch it ever again.
All I have to say is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogEtfIdgjpY

MuscleCarFreak
08-18-2009, 03:32 PM
HAHA.... wrong thread

BaronSikorsky
08-18-2009, 04:13 PM
Duplicity, was a horrible movie, in my opinion, some of it made no sense, and it wasn't funny, and it was in the comedy section for movies. I don't see how the critics gave it an A Grade, I give it a D-. I should have read the reviews from different people instead the critics, because for some reason, the critics are always on crack.

RevanFan
08-18-2009, 11:36 PM
I don't see how the critics gave it an A Grade, I give it a D-.[/QUOTE]

Critics are a bunch of idiots. If they give a movie 2 stars, it's probably 4 stars. Like, how they give all those Brad Pitt movies 4-5 stars. They're all incredibly stupid.

cleone
08-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Have to say Hackers. That movie was WEIRD.

DodgeBoy
08-19-2009, 09:48 PM
+1
I watched Borat with a friend because he asked me to - all I have to say is that it's one of the biggest piece of shit movies ever. I didn't see Bruno but it looked even worse.

As far as spoof movies, not all of them are bad. I actually liked all of the Scary Movies for the most part. When they made fun of other horror movies, they had a lot of valid points.

WTF is wrong with you? Borat was awesome! Scary Movies on the other hand are pure garbage.

3ni_2nr
08-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Twilight.

spider man 3.

Max Payne Movie.

Meet The Spartans.....Dumbest....Movie...EVER

Twilight. No passion, poor acting, and generally very boring. I was actually looking forward to it to get to know the story, thinking that the romance would be portrayed in the same way as something like Titanic... I was wrong. It was just a half-assed flick to make the teenies drool for that vampire...

WTF is wrong with you? Borat was awesome!

what they said.

Bajan Shifter
08-23-2009, 06:29 PM
Street Fighter:Legend of Chun Li(just terrible and downright fail) & Dragonball Evolution(way to go FOX,you killed a Japanese classic)

Mach_5
08-24-2009, 02:49 AM
Street Fighter:Legend of Chun Li(just terrible and downright fail) & Dragonball Evolution(way to go FOX,you killed a Japanese classic)

You're blaming FOX?

2-Edge
08-27-2009, 01:15 PM
Worst movies I've ever seen are Home Alone 4 and Dr. Dolittle 3.

Dark Stealth_Hunter
08-28-2009, 02:07 AM
Worst movies I've ever seen are Home Alone 4 and Dr. Dolittle 3.

I lol'd. Imagine having Michael Jackson staring at the kid through the window, haha. Worst movie I have EVER seen is Mortal Kombat: Annihilation. Its title was "Destroy all expectations", DID just that (it got 11\100). It had shitty dialogue, crappy casting that was so bad that instead of having a hot actress as Sonya, we get a 40 year old woman with tights above her knees, even most of the stuff were fake, even Sub Zero only shows up for one scene then leaves and he never comes back.

Nilam
12-26-2009, 12:13 PM
The recent remakes of the classics: War of the Worlds and The Day the Earth Stood Still. They were all eye-candy and nothing else. No plot, no chronology, and maudlin scenes which were supposedly emotional.

ricersHA
12-26-2009, 10:07 PM
the remake to halloween 2 the story was was off somewheres then most of the movie was taken in the country instead.I seen alot of movies when they came out this year and that was the only i didn't like.Not to method the main actress scream all the time for reason.