View Full Version : Police gone berserk (AGAIN)

APPOCALYYPS3
05-12-2009, 02:50 PM
I only reinstalled this game to play a lamborghini lp640 with my steering wheel (i love the car too much, and thus i'm using a downloaded save game from this site), and i know what reputation the NFS police cars have (330 km/h with SUVs, taking corners at 200 km/h, ultra fast acceleration)... but now in nfs undercover it got way out of hand....at level 1 heat its ok, i can pretty much outlast them... but when the Porsche and big SUV's come (along with spike strips), it's bbye car... i'm playing with my steering wheel and its very hard to lose them.

What the hell is going on?? Now i can't go from point A to point B because police cars appear after 1 km, and if i dont have less than ~100 km/h, i'm dead (akshully i was 2 meters away from the police driving at 75 km/h when they started chasing me -.-). No really, i want to go the shop by driving there, but i can't Police everywhere, and i'm not very comfortable driving at 25 km/h..

Wish there was a police disable option or at least a police difficulty option...Oh and nother thing: car's not tunned to max (i liek my car to be original).

FreelancerMar
06-30-2009, 03:16 PM
Anyone ever seem to notice that the "Police" Ai seem to use the jedi mind trick to find the player's car even when they are not in visual range??? It's like the Players car has a Homing becon on it that the cops just gravitate to before a chase even starts up. That gets flat out anoying.

APPOCALYYPS3
06-30-2009, 03:19 PM
If u're playing with a steering wheel, and the "bigger" cop cars are chasing u (those Porsche and the ridiculous 4WD cars), u might as well alt+F4 the game... you don't stand a change against them...

FreelancerMar
06-30-2009, 03:41 PM
I know that feeling well my friend. I remember the 2 missions 'Rocket Ride' and 'Light Speed'. McClarin F1 and the Bug Veyron. Id expect those Porsche cop cars to be able to keep up. But There is No effing way that those Rhino K9 units should have been able to.

Fm200
12-28-2009, 01:23 AM
hmmm...i play with steering wheel n its incredibly easy to evade the cops...i suggest more 180 turns cuz the ai's r actually pretty crappy (especially at turning 180) compared to the other nfs games...