View Full Version : FREE Undercover Xbox 360 Online Tournament Starts Soon - $1,500+ in Prizes!

FuManChuu
06-28-2009, 05:22 PM
Hey guys... just posting some promotional materials for an upcoming Need for Speed Undercover tournament coming up... check it out :D
Think you're good enough to win some money and some cool NOS Energy Drink Gear? If you think you're good enough then you should enter the Need For Speed: Undercover Xbox 360 online tournament being run by UGO.com. Here are the details of their tournament:

Tournament Site: http://gametournament.ugo.com/
Tournament Dates: Registration begins Monday, June 15th and the tournament begins Monday, July 6th.
Tournament Info: NOS Energy Drink and UGO are sponsoring a Need For Speed: Undercover online tournament. Players can win cash prizes and an Authentic NOS Impact Racing Helmet.

Prizing:
1st: $500 cash + Authentic NOS Impact Racing Helmet + 1 case of NOS
2nd: $250 cash + 1 case of NOS
3rd: $100 cash + copy of NFS Shift + 1 case of NOS
4th: Copy of NFS Shift + 1 case of NOS
32 other winners: coupon for one free NOS

So if you're up to show off your driving skills, sign up for the tournament!

Sinister
06-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Thanks, but we already have this on the front page for the past week or more.

FuManChuu
06-28-2009, 07:45 PM
Ahh... Sorry about that... I jumped straight to the forums :P Well, join up just the same :D

Sinister
06-28-2009, 08:34 PM
Im good thanks, no time, I actually work during those 'gaming' hours.

FuManChuu
07-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Hrm, I wasn't sure if your original posting about this had been updated, but due to the 4th of July Holiday Weekend and participant demand, registration has been extended to Sunday, July 12th with the first round of races now slated to start Monday, July 13th... Get signed up if you haven't yet :D