View Full Version : NFS3 Hot Pursuit problem

J19000
07-26-2009, 12:14 AM
Starting a new thread here based on a possible glitch I am experiencing with Nfs3 (PC).

Can anyone provide a solution for this; For some reason, whenever I do a Hot Pursuit challenge on nfs3, the cops no longer set up Roadblocks or Spike strips. It's getting on my nerves... Seriously. They still use radio chatter and bumping, but Roadblocks and Spike Strips remain completely absent, no matter what car I use or how many laps I do.

If anyone might know why this is happening, please reply. But I'm starting to think that the downloaded cars from the site may be the cause. Unless Direct3D may be the cause? I do not know. :(

rata_536
08-07-2009, 01:05 PM
Are not the cars, because I have 33 cars and nothing bad happens. Try reinstalling it.
What machine you have?

J19000
08-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Vista Home Basic 32 bit.

Damn shame too, I've got to be in a certain type of car or else the cops don't bother doin nothing. I have the same problem on HS from time to time also. Back then I thought it was the EP causing the problem, but now that it's happening to nfs3, don't know.

guennoun
08-12-2009, 08:38 PM
try reinstalle the game and play with the original cars
and change the [(3Dstup : Need For Speed) from (software renderer) to (direct3d device 1)]