View Full Version : The plot, the premise, the reasons to play

oshaylinux
11-25-2009, 11:00 PM
Need for Speed World Online Plots

*All narrated by some sexy female actress*

There are four main roles players in WO can assume to advance their careers.

The Cop - will consist of racers in marked and unmarked police vehicles
- will also consist undercover cops posing as racers
- as in real life there will be ranks that you can earn

The Outlaws - these are the trouble makers. Their activities consist of: illegal racing, property destruction, and just
mayhem on the cities. And known for their cop chases.
- there are also ranks in being an illegal racer, the most coveted is to become a "Most Wanted"
The Legal Racers - these racers are about the racing
- these racers have rules for racing
- no illegal street racing
- cars must be of the same tier while racing
- will be penalties for dirty driving
- racing on closed off city streets with no traffic

The Bounties - these are the "Most Wanted" worst nightmare. There's no limit on the time they can chase you and can go anywhere.

The good thing is, any player can choose to be any four of these at any time in the game. If a player due illegal racing and other acts they will build their reputation as being an "Outlaw". But if that Outlaw chooses legal jobs and offers by the police, they start building their reputation as being Legal racers or cops. The same go for the other players/racers in the game.

Who you become is based on the chooses you choose in the game.

This is just an outline of of how I think the game should be set up that will make it dynamic and all about the players and their chooses. This is by no means the complete scope of what I envision for WO, just the bases for a player developed plot/theme that I feel will make the player what to play and invest money into WO day one and long term.

Now who was that that said you cant take the themes from the other NFSs and apply them to WO?
I got HP 3, U & U2, MW, C, Prostreet, Undercover, and Shift all rolled up into one game. No fancy actors needed, a cut screen here or there emphasize certain things and/or players but not needed. I can envision roles they could play, minor but yet effective.

This could be the in opening acted screen before or after a player signs up.

Oshaylinux

LordDaine
12-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Need for Speed World Online Plots

*All narrated by some sexy female actress*

There are four main roles players in WO can assume to advance their careers.

The Cop - will consist of racers in marked and unmarked police vehicles
- as in real life there will be ranks that you can earn

The Outlaws - these are the trouble makers. Their activities consist of: illegal racing, property destruction, and just
mayhem on the cities. And known for their cop chases.
- there are also ranks in being an illegal racer, the most coveted is to become a "Most Wanted"
The Legal Racers - these racers are about the racing
- these racers have rules for racing
- no illegal street racing
- cars must be of the same tier while racing
- will be penalties for dirty driving
- racing on closed off city streets with no traffic

The Bounties - these are the "Most Wanted" worst nightmare. There's no limit on the time they can chase you and can go anywhere.

The good thing is, any player can choose to be any four of these at any time in the game. If a player due illegal racing and other acts they will build their reputation as being an "Outlaw". But if that Outlaw chooses legal jobs and offers by the police, they start building their reputation as being Legal racers or cops. The same go for the other players/racers in the game.

Who you become is based on the chooses you choose in the game.

This is just an outline of of how I think the game should be set up that will make it dynamic and all about the players and their chooses. This is by no means the complete scope of what I envision for WO, just the bases for a player developed plot/theme that I feel will make the player what to play and invest money into WO day one and long term.

Now who was that that said you cant take the themes from the other NFSs and apply them to WO?
I got HP 3, U & U2, MW, C, Prostreet, Undercover, and Shift all rolled up into one game. No fancy actors needed, a cut screen here or there emphasize certain things and/or players but not needed. I can envision roles they could play, minor but yet effective.

This could be the in opening acted screen before or after a player signs up.

Oshaylinux

?????????????? It's is true? is that official? or is only a suggestion??
especially this:

"The Cop - will consist of racers in marked and unmarked police vehicles
- as in real life there will be ranks that you can earn":rolleyes5:D

Ohh I see, I read "This is just an outline of of how I think the game should be set up that will make it dynamic and all about the players and their chooses". :(

oshaylinux
12-06-2009, 06:38 PM
LordDaine

You're one of the only other people that really like this idea. The other one is me.