View Full Version : What do you want new or/and same on WO?

Normalaatsra
12-11-2009, 10:23 PM
If EA is reading this, I hope that the cars from the previous titles (UG to UC) will appear in WO, and even the new additions (SHIFT, Nitro) come along. I would love to see the Fiat Punto go head to head against the Alfa Romeo Brera! An Italian compact race! I would also want to see a LF-A cruising along with the IS-F (if that is correct). And I want to see the S2000 again! (Have you heard that Honda stopped the S2000 production!?) SOB SOB

How about you guys? What do you want new or/and same on WO?

EDIT: After all, the game will 'have the most cars' in any NFS game ever!

AgentRoo
12-12-2009, 12:37 AM
Unlikely we'll see any Hondas (several people on this forum have stated that Honda no longer license their vehicles for street racing games).
Not too fussed about the Punto - I can happily live without it, but would like to see a good mix of vehicles.

Normalaatsra
12-12-2009, 01:23 AM
I was thinking about how will AutoSculpt looks like on the Punto (if you realized it already, that's my favorite car) and the other cars like the Tiburon (even that horrible CTS), and maybe an addition of extensive vinyls that people can share to others, earning money in the game. That could be implemented to WO.

EDIT: Golf (UG) vs Golf GTI vs Golf R32= Best game ever!

MostEdwardo1
12-12-2009, 06:20 AM
EA has their Plan, they follow their Ideas, they don't take sugesstions like this. They do take info about bugs we encounter in games and make patches but this is like requesting cars for a free game cmon, its plain dumb.

Normalaatsra
12-12-2009, 07:27 AM
Hmmmm... You're right.
Geezz, everything I say sounds like I'm a requester. And I'm not one. I think its just me. Well, right now, I have a very low chance of learning how to become a converter, or get the right tools to do it. Anyway, does anyone think the game could have you create a crew, invitother players to join you're crew, challenge another crew,and the world rankings could be the 'blacklist', and to move up, you need to beat their records on pursuit, checkpoint/tollbooth, speedtraps, and those 'new thrilling' events that are gonna be implented.
EDIT: That doesn't sound like a car request, does it, ME1?

Sinister
12-12-2009, 07:39 AM
EA has their Plan, they follow their Ideas, they don't take sugesstions like this. They do take info about bugs we encounter in games and make patches but this is like requesting cars for a free game cmon, its plain dumb.

that may or may not be entirely correct.

MostEdwardo1
12-12-2009, 07:42 AM
that may or may not be entirely correct.

you're one of the EA Community Leaders you know more.

Normalaatsra
12-13-2009, 05:47 PM
I wonder if there is a plot, or a maximum level in the MMO?

BumblebeeXL3
12-18-2009, 03:31 PM
OK What I think is that they should make the map huge like in Undercover. Big highways attract a lot of crowds XD. Anyway, they should bring in at least 1 ferrary, but not a fast one, the 360 or the 430 would do. They should still have the Koenigsegg CCX, that car is awesome! I also think that the world details are gonna be cool and is it true that you can do pursuits together online? I heard they are combining Most Wanted's map with Carbon's. OH ANOTHER THING! THEY SHOULD CONTINUE THE STORY! Carbon was the last place where the story was left, so they should continue it, with Cross and Mia and all those guys. Thank you.;)

Nfsfreak#1
12-19-2009, 01:12 AM
OK What I think is that they should make the map huge like in Undercover. Big highways attract a lot of crowds XD. Anyway, they should bring in at least 1 ferrary, but not a fast one, the 360 or the 430 would do. They should still have the Koenigsegg CCX, that car is awesome! I also think that the world details are gonna be cool and is it true that you can do pursuits together online? I heard they are combining Most Wanted's map with Carbon's. OH ANOTHER THING! THEY SHOULD CONTINUE THE STORY! Carbon was the last place where the story was left, so they should continue it, with Cross and Mia and all those guys. Thank you.;)

I think that would be too much for a FREE game.

MostEdwardo1
12-19-2009, 03:33 AM
I think that would be too much for a FREE game.

+1 AND...
They won't read this and the story of MW&Carbon ended... so :D.
EA will never make any Ferrari in NFS... also useless. And all that you mentioned is a ricer idea :|.
The cars in WO will be known later... We'll all find out... patience!

Normalaatsra
12-19-2009, 09:21 AM
All what I want for Christmas is a BETA, which updates time after time, rather than closing and reopening again.
Btw me1, please be kind to others and me buy contibuting to this forum. Besides, use your imagination with 'what if's'
I hate rice too, but the only thing I rice on is making cars look like circuit spec, rather than Taz's Lexus or Kenji's FD. They are absolutely horrible.
Consider 'circuit spec' as the Cayman Porsche cup, or the DTM TT

SubyRS
12-19-2009, 10:57 PM
I want at least a single player game to play through. And it needs to paly as smooth as Burnout Paradise. Online only is not an option for a racing game.

MostEdwardo1
12-20-2009, 01:19 AM
offline mode for an online game HAHAAHHA!
ricing is in terms of making an ugly car, a race car like Murcie R-GT is not rice.

Normalaatsra
12-20-2009, 04:37 AM
offline mode for an online game HAHAAHHA!
ricing is in terms of making an ugly car, a race car like Murcie R-GT is not rice.

There you go! I've just noticed that there is a some kind of egg, which I remember that one officer in MW mentioned that they found a racer in a car wash, and another mentioned that he read Ronnie's I'd.
But then afterwards, Cross got the players number, and mentioning 'that not all people r ur friends' when they don't want their car locked up.
This means Ronnie gave your number to Cross.

I heard that their is a hide and seek event in WO. I wish they have it in certain places like the golf course with the park, campus, and the hospital as a playground.
And make events like tollbooth and checkpoint.

Or maybe have a offline mode with a plot, which I'm lazy to talk about.

MostEdwardo1
12-20-2009, 04:44 AM
There you go! I've just noticed that there is a some kind of egg, which I remember that one officer in MW mentioned that they found a racer in a car wash, and another mentioned that he read Ronnie's I'd.
But then afterwards, Cross got the players number, and mentioning 'that not all people r ur friends' when they don't want their car locked up.
This means Ronnie gave your number to Cross.

I heard that their is a hide and seek event in WO. I wish they have it in certain places like the golf course with the park, campus, and the hospital as a playground.
And make events like tollbooth and checkpoint.

Or maybe have a offline mode with a plot, which I'm lazy to talk about.

theyre not continuing mw-carbon story theyre making a new idea online only! and its gonna have all rockport palmmont stuff be refined(the city)

Normalaatsra
12-20-2009, 06:22 AM
So you're saying that wo will be like gtpsp, no career or special events and such. But that's fine.
Did yoyu guys see the carerra gt screenshot? On the top, it says 'call traffic'.
Power up much?
And ME1, there is a Indonesian anti rice website called addmorehp.com, which shows really ugly rice cars and funny commentary! Its in english, so I hope you have no problem.

Normalaatsra
12-21-2009, 03:05 AM
Anyone here thinks you should have your own house in WO? Maybe we could PinkSlip it against another guy, and keep the house (apartment room). Maybe we could own a buisness! Now thats different.

Nickel
12-28-2009, 10:28 AM
It would be nice to have some competitions like: drift drag checkpoint/tollbooth speedtraps and offroad :) :) :) and i've heard something on online it will be something in the circuit: the last one will be a cop. I'd like some cars like: Pagani zonda F, Bugatti Veyron some 4wd cars(Jeep,Hummer,Dodge,Land Rover,Range rover) some of the Symbol muscle cars(Challenger Charger Shelby 500 etc)

DragoValhar
02-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Well, lets hope for a nice selection of cars, hopefully more than usual since it will be an online game, and that's one thing that gets most online games, eventually people start using the same 'best' car/weapon/armor/gun etc. Maybe even a reduction on the 'tier' system for the cars. I hate it when they put in old muscle cars which I love, yet they make them sub par and I can only go so far by keeping my favorites in top shape. But still inevitably have no choice but to switch to a Lamborghini or some other 'higher class' car. :\
Currently trying to see how far I can get in Undercover with just the Cuda. :D

By the way, I'm pretty sure by 'free to play' they just mean there will be no subscription fee most MMO's have a fifteen bucks per month fee usually. Course I could be wrong.

AgentRoo
02-06-2010, 01:55 AM
Yep, no subscription fee.

If you want anything nice, you'll probably have to pay ca$h for it though.

See Battlefield Heros (EA) and Project Torque (Aeria) for examples of how it could work.

Normalaatsra
02-07-2010, 12:58 AM
I want Canyon races (they mentioned classic modes). And all canyons are connected to the canyons in the specified location, but it doesn't attach itself to the towns, so it's separate. Imagine a very long ride downhill in Carbon Canyon, and a uphill version which changes how you drive. They must include traffic and if they want, cops.

JhoonProductions
02-17-2010, 10:19 PM
I want a ***king Countach 25th!!!

APPOCALYYPS3
03-07-2010, 02:11 PM
I want to see all the exotics... i dont really care about japanese cars (AKA tune-able cars), supremacy to the European Exotics

yesman
03-15-2010, 09:33 PM
I want the Friggin level 1 Civic Cruiser back... :angry::wall:

They replaced it with a Charger...A Charger!

A charger would be around a level 6....

SpawnHyuuga
03-17-2010, 05:36 AM
I would love to see the classic Need for Speed: Carbon Autosculpt hoods return for the older muscle cars. (For those of you who hate Carbon, or have never played it; they're called blowers.) I wouldn't necessarily put blowers on all of my muscle cars, but one or two might have one (Drag....O.O)

I would love to go to EA and demand that they put in the REAL parts for the BMW M3 GTR, but I also came up with an idea which I refer to as, "Need for Speed Loyalty" where if you have a serial of one of the NFS games attached to your EA profile, then you are able to buy the flagship car of that game/the parts for the car.

ex. You own Most Wanted, and its attached to your EA profile: You can create the BMW M3 GTR (The real one) while other people have to use the Autosculpt version.) Or if you own Carbon, then you can create/buy Darius's Audi R8 (Le Mans Quattro, in Carbon.)

MostEdwardo1
03-19-2010, 03:56 AM
I would love to see the classic Need for Speed: Carbon Autosculpt hoods return for the older muscle cars. (For those of you who hate Carbon, or have never played it; they're called blowers.) I wouldn't necessarily put blowers on all of my muscle cars, but one or two might have one (Drag....O.O)

I would love to go to EA and demand that they put in the REAL parts for the BMW M3 GTR, but I also came up with an idea which I refer to as, "Need for Speed Loyalty" where if you have a serial of one of the NFS games attached to your EA profile, then you are able to buy the flagship car of that game/the parts for the car.

ex. You own Most Wanted, and its attached to your EA profile: You can create the BMW M3 GTR (The real one) while other people have to use the Autosculpt version.) Or if you own Carbon, then you can create/buy Darius's Audi R8 (Le Mans Quattro, in Carbon.)
they surely wont have autosculpt hoods anymore too much for online gaming, your comp would lag all the time. I'd also demant for real life parts ;) like the real bodykits.
the serial thing.. interesting idea i bet the game will have a R8

ElvenAvenger
03-20-2010, 03:06 PM

this could be good but only if the hero car was not better in performance than the "normal" version, or else it would be unfair. my bet is that if you have previous NFS games on your account then you get bonus vinyls(hero car vinyls? why not, that wouldnt harm anyone would it) or maybe even whole visual tuning of a hero car. (like, you have Most Wanted, and you can make your M3 look 100% like in Most Wanted, with rims, vinyl, bodykit spoiler etc, even roll cage. of course performance remains stock so everyone is even.)