View Full Version : "Jeti" 1995 Peugeot 306 XS 1.6

Middystyle
12-19-2009, 12:47 PM
Hi there!

Yeah, I thought: ok, let's post our temporarly family car... I wanted this a couple of days now, since we have this car...

It's officially my mothers car, but we, my brother and I, we have also rights to do some with the car...
Before we start to lightly tune the car, there must be done something technically things first.

Enjoy!

Edit: Since I left photobucket, I didn't think about the pictures here. So I'll post some new pictures of the Peugeot soon again...

Primus
12-19-2009, 01:04 PM
****ing pimp!

Killua
12-19-2009, 05:41 PM
For some reason, some cars from the 90's look great when they're stock. This Peugeot is very well mantained it seems!

Middystyle
12-20-2009, 07:34 AM
It have some ugly rust spots what is painted over badly, it's on the second door in the right, that's one of the things that I want to work on. But overall, yeah, it's in a quit good shape. The engine is quit good too, some oil sweating what's coming from the valve packing, but that's 5 minutes work to fix that. Further no exciting problems, only that the central lock doesn't work what it suppose to do. We have no remote for it, and at the driver side the connector, one wire is broken, and I think that's the wire for the central lock...

GTR
12-20-2009, 07:37 AM
I just got hard.