View Full Version : Need Help with NFS World online Loading (ASAP)

Dominiboy365
03-19-2010, 09:55 AM
Hey wats sup? I got accepted to the second beta of NFS World. I dwnload the exe from the website, installed it, Good to go.. I run the program, log in, and the program starts to update until 100% at the loading screen. Once the update finishes, I click on play. The program then says loading, please wait blahblah......Nothing happens! Waited for 10mins aswell...still nothing. Whats going on? please help..:D

ElvenAvenger
03-20-2010, 03:01 PM
Hey wats sup? I got accepted to the second beta of NFS World. I dwnload the exe from the website, installed it, Good to go.. I run the program, log in, and the program starts to update until 100% at the loading screen. Once the update finishes, I click on play. The program then says loading, please wait blahblah......Nothing happens! Waited for 10mins aswell...still nothing. Whats going on? please help..:D
what helped me to fix this was turn off my antivirus(if you have NOD32 then its the faulty thing here)
then download and install it, restart my computer as it tells me to, turn off antivirus again THEN log in and let it download the rest. if its NOD32 again, it will most likely put nfswo.exe in quarantine ANYWAY(unless you terminate every NOD32 process through task manager). then it should work, if it puts it in quarantine, restore it, and you should be good to go. make sure antivirus is completely off during the download.

Dominiboy365
03-22-2010, 12:40 AM
Sorry that im responding late and all, problem got fixed :P,thanks though. Well beta's over now, had alot of fun :)