View Full Version : Hot Pursuit 2 INTERIOR !? 0.o Major confirmation please. =\

mistamontiel
05-09-2010, 02:07 PM
So I've seen this video on the tube, but he does not say exactly how.

I have the PlayStation 2 version, and some event only can you drive the Ferrari with full out working interior, which I think is absolutely amazing.

I've completed every event except the very last one where I have to McLaren it out. Maybe..event 31 ?

I read somewhere along the comments you do event 30 but I've already completed it..I can go back to it with the Ferrari as many times as I wish and check out the interior ? That would make my Hot Pursuit 2 experience TONS better :] And nice meeting you all ! Great models here, amazing cars for the classic Need For Speeds, you guys are amazing !

ssj1-goku
06-06-2010, 05:04 AM
once you finish the errr i think championship mode (the thing with 30+ races) youll get 2 bonus races unviewable currently. One of them is the ferrari 550b race where you can switch to **** pit view.

EDIT: I mean ****pit view.

EDIT2: INSIDE THE ****ING CAR VIEW

EDIT3: grr

mistamontiel
06-06-2010, 03:12 PM
ssj1-goku !! Golly man. Years later..thanks so much for finding ma crummy thread.

Oh..so it's not within the 30 events, you knock em all out to get more. Great ! Thanks a million !

Drift King of Tokyo
06-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Woah woah, wait a minute here.. You can have interior camera mode in HP2 now? How?

ssj1-goku
06-06-2010, 04:46 PM
like i said - beat the 30 events and youll get 2 more. the 2nd is an interior camera race.

note: ONLY ON PS2

Drift King of Tokyo
06-06-2010, 05:19 PM
like i said - beat the 30 events and youll get 2 more. the 2nd is an interior camera race.

note: ONLY ON PS2

Well thats gay if its only on the PS2.. I wonder if any modders have tried hacking HP2 for PC to have the interior.

Nfspeed26
06-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Yeah, The F50, 550 have interior views on the Ps2 version and I suspect the 360 has one as well (When you get up to the bonus events). I wonder if any other cars have this feature on the game?, Has anyone beat the whole game including both bonus events on Ultimate Racer and Championship? (Ps2 version).

mistamontiel
06-07-2010, 11:18 AM
After 200+ whopping views. Thanks much gaiz :]

Opel Speedster
01-24-2011, 11:04 AM
Championship Event 31: F50 in Interior.
Ultimate Racer Event 31: 550 Barchetta in Interior.
Championship & Ultimate Racer Event 32: 360 Spider in Interior. Reward: 360 Challenge

SubyRS
01-27-2011, 01:01 PM
I have the PS2 version also. But I never played it all the way through because I have the PC version that looks worlds better. The PS2 version was supplimented by Black Box, which added some new races and effects so I'll have to check this race #31 thing out.

msts
01-27-2011, 02:06 PM
This is so stupid...Black Box should have made the PC version too

SubyRS
02-13-2011, 03:40 PM
The PS2 version has some extra stuff, but it does not look as good as the PC version. Actually hard to see where to go on some tracks. The PS2 version handles looser than the PC too.

I found a save I had with all events 1st place (gameshark cheat code save I think) so we could have all cars for multiplayer racing. I still don't find any cokpit views. I tried those three cars and no cokpit. Do I have to race the actual challenge 31 or 32 to see the cokpit view?

No widescreen in this game either.

Opel Speedster
02-15-2011, 10:27 AM
The PS2 version has some extra stuff, but it does not look as good as the PC version. Actually hard to see where to go on some tracks. The PS2 version handles looser than the PC too.

I found a save I had with all events 1st place (gameshark cheat code save I think) so we could have all cars for multiplayer racing. I still don't find any cokpit views. I tried those three cars and no cokpit. Do I have to race the actual challenge 31 or 32 to see the cokpit view?

No widescreen in this game either.

Yes. :D But only on PS2. :\

Opel Speedster
02-15-2011, 10:30 AM
Im now comparing the versions.

PC: Good because you can create hacks (adding new cars, changing car class, etc!)
PS2: Good because graphics are good, also you recieve 6 new tracks (12, if they included the Mirrowed tracks), and there they are: Outback, Desert Heat, Rocky Canyons and the Reversed version known as "II" which means "2". Also, you recieve 1 extra car: The Ferrari 360 Modena Challenge Version, which the EA calls "Ferrari 360 Challenge".

Bro
03-26-2011, 07:11 AM
Im now comparing the versions.

PC: Good because you can create hacks (adding new cars, changing car class, etc!)
PS2: Good because the gameplay is great, graphics are good, also you recieve 6 new tracks (12, if they included the Mirrowed tracks), and there they are: Outback, Desert Heat, Rocky Canyons and the Reversed version known as "II" which means "2". Also, you recieve 1 extra car: The Ferrari 360 Modena Challenge Version, which the EA calls "Ferrari 360 Challenge".

fixed

UCN Conversions
03-26-2011, 08:48 AM
Well thats gay if its only on the PS2.. I wonder if any modders have tried hacking HP2 for PC to have the interior.

yup. I have tried and tried. just isnt working. youd have to modify the camera position, but, just isnt working.

Opel Speedster
05-08-2011, 02:59 PM
yup. I have tried and tried. just isnt working. youd have to modify the camera position, but, just isnt working.

Most Wanted have an progam that changes camera position. I did it and now i can drive like First Person. Now someone must create one for Hot Pursuit 2. I have PS2 Version and i had PC Version. PC is Old School but PS2 is alot better.