View Full Version : Differences between Most Wanted, Carbon and all the betas

CVPI19
07-21-2010, 11:33 AM
I had done alot of research on the differences between the earlier betas, the later betas and the final version. Like the between betas 1-3 the Rosewood police station is present but by Beta 4 it was removed. There are parts of Rockport and Palmont during the beta test back in the spring these parts of the map were incomplete and then there are the Pontiac GTO state units between beta 1 and 2 betas back that they go bye-bye and replaced with the muscle cruisers from Undercover. The Rhino SUVs have their Palmont PD markings from Carbon until one of the newer betas which gives them paint jobs similar to the ones from Undercover and the Civic Undercover Cruiser based Charger SRT-8 Super Bee is given a lightbar like the Police Civic Cruiser heat 1 unit where as in the earlier betas it was like the civic undercover cruisers from Most Wanted, Carbon, and the PS2, and Wii versions of Undercover where it had no lightbars on the roof at all. Plus in the CARS folder at least in the earlier betas Cross' Most Wanted C6 vette, the cut scene version of the older civic cruiser from Most Wanted and Carbon in its Carbon markings is present but not use and the same goes for the MW/C/PS2 & Wii versions of Undercover's police helicopter is also present as well. Does this mean that these cars were meant to be in World or simply leftovers from Most Wanted and Carbon or no because there was a rumor about Cross returning in World and the same goes for Chase Lynn but so far it hasn't been true.

Sinister
07-21-2010, 04:45 PM
No offense, but you're looking in way too far to the development of World. Of course things were going to be reused, it made it cheaper to deliver a product free to play ( to a certain level ).

CVPI19
07-21-2010, 07:07 PM
No offense, but you're looking in way too far to the development of World. Of course things were going to be reused, it made it cheaper to deliver a product free to play ( to a certain level ).

I'm aware about that my good friend the purpose of this was to compare Most Wanted, Carbon and Undercover to World since I have been know to dig into files for research purposes.