View Full Version : Starter Pack Poll

AJ_Lethal
08-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Guys i'm making a poll to see how many ppl does have, do not have -and whose who like to buy it, but they can't- the SP

I would like to get it, but my pockets are empty

RuubW
08-08-2010, 03:17 PM
I have purchased a Starter Pack but I'm wondering why in the hell I did. The game is a piece of crap and totally not worth it. If I could get my SP refunded, I'd seriously consider it.

AJ_Lethal
08-08-2010, 03:20 PM
I have purchased a Starter Pack but I'm wondering why in the hell I did. The game is a piece of crap and totally not worth it. If I could get my SP refunded, I'd seriously consider it.
Dude... EVERYBODY KNOW THAT YOU WAS DISSAPPOINTED BY THE GAME! I know it's you opinion, but damm... you sound like a scratched disc and that's annoying IMO. And I'm not surprised that you was the first to reply. Sorry if I piss you off by that comment.

Sinister
08-08-2010, 03:59 PM
I hav't played enough yet, but I find that the game is entertaining in bursts, depending on how long the servers last, will result in the leveling of more dedicated users being at the top of the bracket while the other half will be topped out at level 10 and lacking faster cars and upgrades.

Personally, I use World to practice my getaway techniques as Hot Pursuit is only three months around the corner.

HD1221
08-08-2010, 05:40 PM
When I tried to buy it, the Need For Speed World website kept locking up. And they charged my credit card three times for nothing. Luckily my credit card company caught it. And EA can turn the servers off at any time they want and keep your money.
Overall if I were you I wouldn't waste my money on it, it's not worth it.

_BLAHHEAD_
08-08-2010, 06:07 PM
It's a fun game depending on which crowd your friends in the game are on... if all your friends whine about it being crap with a stick their arse, it'll seem to be a disappointment. If your friends are less/not whiny and enjoy actually playing it, it's fun. While it's less than a month old and people are disappoint in the amount of content, more content should come. Plus, most of the major bugs are disappearing quite quickly anyways...

RuubW
08-08-2010, 07:03 PM
Dude... EVERYBODY KNOW THAT YOU WAS DISSAPPOINTED BY THE GAME! I know it's you opinion, but damm... you sound like a scratched disc and that's annoying IMO. And I'm not surprised that you was the first to reply. Sorry if I piss you off by that comment.
The thread is about the SP, so I'm giving my opinion about it. If you don't like it, don't read this topic.

(...) more content should come. Plus, most of the major bugs are disappearing quite quickly anyways...
That's what all of us (beta testers) have been hoping and asking for for half a year now, and the game has gone downhill since the very beginning. Yeah more content will come, but EA won't 'fix' the game and it won't change the negative first impression of thousands and thousands of disappointed players.

SubyRS
08-08-2010, 08:46 PM
I don't plan on buying anything related to this demo. Already at Tier 6 I am very bored with it. Come on HP3...

maggit
08-09-2010, 01:07 AM
No, and I'm not planning to buy it. HP3 all the way.

Zpectre
08-09-2010, 02:26 AM
No and I see no point in buying it since it's a shitty game. Worse graphics than either MW or Carbon, crappy controller support (need mouse to navigate through menus), same crappy bodykits as PS and UC, too few garage slots, no real challenge in racing, races give next to no reward, and the worst, it's advertised as a free game but you need real money (a.k.a. SpeedBoost) to replenish your power-up stock.

That was to be expected IMO, considering Black Box made this game. They're one-hit wonders, since the only thing half-decent to ever come from them was MW (maybe Carbon as well, but that was just a recycled MW). I'm hugely disappointed and I'm most certainly not wasting twenty bucks in this game (in my case it's actually forty since I buy in Brazilian currency) seeing as TDU2 is right around the corner.

NFS World is nothing more than a quick money earner for EA. By recycling stuff from the latest Black Box games, they spent virtually nothing on development and now release this half-*** attempt at a MMOR thinking they're geniuses for making us buy a product which we have already bought in the past (MW and Carbon). EA is the bane of the gaming market, really.

When I tried to buy it, the Need For Speed World website kept locking up. And they charged my credit card three times for nothing. Luckily my credit card company caught it. And EA can turn the servers off at any time they want and keep your money.
Overall if I were you I wouldn't waste my money on it, it's not worth it.

You were lucky. The same thing happened to me when I bought the TDU Megapack, but I never got a refund. Because of this I own three copies of the Megapack (I still have the keys somewhere in my email inbox).

AJ_Lethal
08-11-2010, 03:23 PM
^Agree with Zpectre. Guys at Black Box shoulda be fired, get new ppl and EA's marketing department should be replaced by apes.

3ni_2nr
08-11-2010, 04:57 PM
FOX has a yellow Z06 and I'd like to whip him with a GT-R. I want to race/cruise Highway 99 with said GT-R.

These are the only inclinations I have to getting the starter pack.

Sinister
08-11-2010, 06:03 PM
[...]Guys at Black Box shoulda be fired[...]

EA Singapore developed most of NFS:World.

AJ_Lethal
08-12-2010, 03:40 PM
EA Singapore developed most of NFS:World.
And what Black Box did?

3ni_2nr
08-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Take the credit, most of the earnings, put their logo in the start of the game, that sort of thing.

pro.game.hacker
08-30-2010, 02:49 PM
I won't buy the game. Maybe later but right now you get bored easily.
The only option for free players are the hacks and trainers.
I downloaded a lot of hacks but they were all FAKE.

The only that worked were from pollaris75 and THIS

Sinister
09-03-2010, 04:50 PM
So in essence, you should be banned for openly using trainers on the game.

Pelv
09-03-2010, 05:42 PM
I don'w have it but today I am lvl 10 and now It's a bit bored run without upload level...I think that NFSW team would upload the limit without starter pack because there are too little items and cars.

OscarDaGrouch
09-03-2010, 11:21 PM
when things get better i might