View Full Version : NFSW problem? **NEW HERE PLS HELP**

airneil123
08-23-2010, 07:37 AM
I'm new here at forums and i have an important question. I recently downloaded the NFSW client/launcher or what ever you call it, so yes i'm new when i log in my EA account, theres an update button ( i don't have the game so it will download itself) when i press it, a loading bar/progress bar is shown and then after it fills it says "VERIFICATION COMPLETE" so i wait.. for a long time.. then nothing happens.. i always do that but it doesn't download.. can you help me? thank you very much if you help me it means alot sorry for bad english x)

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Jannu
08-23-2010, 08:47 AM
u really have to use so big font?

T0MMY
08-23-2010, 08:51 AM
did you find around 1.5gb-2gb file at your documents and setting? if yes then the game is completed download. If no maybe try getting help at the official forum.

dont really get what you mean and dont use such big fonts pls

ksm314
08-23-2010, 08:57 AM
Probably you just have to wait longer, I waited around 15-20 mins...

...Then they will start downloading the 70+ MB worth of things.

PS: By the way no pink and big words, thanks

airneil123
08-23-2010, 11:55 PM
ok thanks guys

@jannu ok sorry x)
@t0mmy i checked it but no nothing
@ksm314 ok thanks i will try :D

airneil123
08-24-2010, 12:05 AM
Probably you just have to wait longer, I waited around 15-20 mins...

...Then they will start downloading the 70+ MB worth of things.

PS: By the way no pink and big words, thanks

ok it works! thank you very much i wait for about 20 mins. and it started.. thanks :DDDD

and yes no more big pinky words xD

Gear
04-02-2011, 11:11 AM
I faced a problem while trying to play need for speed world. After installing the game I started it with nfsw.exe . Then a masage came it says that it has encoud a problem and needs to be closed now. Then I tried with the Game Luncher.exe and a dialouge box came & it said to log in. After logging in it told me to update the game. I started updating the game. It updated/downloaded "gameluncher.exe". After that another dialouge box came and it told me to log in. I logged in again and then it started to download the update. At the first try the download failed. In the second time after a while it said that " VARIFICATION COMPLETE ". But the update wasn't being downloaded. It nither let me play the game nor downloaded the update. I waited more then 8 hours but nothing happned. I tried it a lot of times but it failed. MY user is an administrator. My internet line speed is 236kbit/s but the usual speed is 12-18 kbyte/s. According to the minimum reqerments i saw in a website I have all the requerments. My prosseosr is core 2 duo 1.8, Intel gma 3000 built in graphics card with 128mb & shreder model 2.0. my ram is 512mb & I have sufficient space to run the game. But why can't I play it. PLEASE HELP.

APBOYZ
04-02-2011, 11:45 AM
same problem here too :( can`t access my world

Gear
04-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Finally my nfs world download started. I installed the game again. Then it worked. But the update is 1.02 gb and my internet is not fast enough to download this huge file. So I'm in big trouble. Is there any alternate way to download the update. Like downloading an update application like downloading patches or is there any archived (.zip, .rar) update downloading way so that I might be able to download the update.PLEASE Help.

APBOYZ
04-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Finally my nfs world download started. I installed the game again. Then it worked. But the update is 1.02 gb and my internet is not fast enough to download this huge file. So I'm in big trouble. Is there any alternate way to download the update. Like downloading an update application like downloading patches or is there any archived (.zip, .rar) update downloading way so that I might be able to download the update.PLEASE Help.

My internett was too slow, the best he can come up is 25 kb/s. It took me 1 day ;)

Gear
04-04-2011, 01:12 PM
But I have insufficient electrycity. So if the electrycity falls off all the downloaded files are gone. Then I have to start all over again. It's terrible. Heelpp.

KF72
04-04-2011, 01:27 PM
You just have to deal with it. There's nothing anyone can do. If your connection isn't fast enough for the file, though, you probably shouldn't try playing World.

APBOYZ
04-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Nope. All files are saved because when i downloaded one time back. I canceld at 8mb and it was 500 mb left. Next time when i started the game every thing was saved and continiued from that 8 mb.

Gear
04-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Nope. All files are saved because when i downloaded one time back. I canceld at 8mb and it was 500 mb left. Next time when i started the game every thing was saved and continiued from that 8 mb.

Thanks man thats a good advice. Now I'll be able to download the whole file.

:o:):D