View Full Version : Comments For New Feature Preview.

Sinister
08-25-2010, 10:27 PM
Comments thread for the article written Here (http://www.nfscars.net/game/preview/worldonline/632.aspx)

SubyRS
08-31-2010, 08:37 AM
Well, the sooner we get over this "free to play" jargon EA seems to be sticking to the better. NFSW is a ten tier demo. That's all. If they unlock the rest of the real game for non-paying players then it can be called a free to play game.

As long as you cannot access all the features of the full game without paying money it remains a demo. That being said, NFSW as it is now is a very boring racing demo. I can't imagine wanting to pay money for more of the same. The most fun that can be had is when I get up to 6 traffic magnets thrown at me in a two lap race, then I go and add one more lap to it for hummiliations galore. That really frustrates them, LOL.

Other than that there is the car painting and vinyles it like to mess with. I don't see a need for a raise in the vinyle cap because in World you can mirror everything and it doesn't count as another layer. I remember in Pro Street I ran into the vinyle cap on evey car, so that was a problem in that game. But in World the mirror basically gives you 62 vinyls for the price of 31. I have 22 layers on one car so far and am working on others that will reach the vinyl limit. What I don't want is all my design work turning into some kind of single layer mess in actual play. I customize my cars to look great in play so I hope EA does not mess with that. It's the only thing keeping me from hitting the uninstall button right now, LOL.

Sinister
08-31-2010, 05:57 PM
Since you have full access to everything in the game once some of the new updates are up, can access races and cars when invited in, its more than a demo.

The sooner you get over calling leveling up to 10 only a demo, the easier it is to continue calling it free to play.

Now IF you had a free starter pack, would your tune be played any differently?