View Full Version : Anyone still playing Halflife?

Sigma Plus
02-16-2003, 09:45 PM
Not any of the mods or special editions eigther. Just good plain old fashoined Halflife. This has got to be one of my all time favourite games. Just one question, is nothing meant to happen at the end when you win or does that just happen to me?

Mr. Kaman
02-17-2003, 01:15 AM
Yeah! I play Halflife! But only because I couldn't play the game before (crappy PC) It's a great game!

And I don't know about the end, I haven't played it out yet...

OZ
02-17-2003, 09:02 AM
What happen to you at the end? Cus I've already finished the game and I know the end doens't make justice for the hole game history...

Sigma Plus
02-20-2003, 11:59 PM
What happen to you at the end? Cus I've already finished the game and I know the end doens't make justice for the hole game history...

Well, when I chose to accept the job offer, the weird snakey guy says "Wisely done Mr Freeman, I'll see you up ahead." The the screen goes black and the words "SUBJECT: Gordon Freeman STATUS: Hired." After that are credits that go for about five seconds that have the heading "Valve is..." and then the names. After this the game goes on in black screen mode, you can hear yourself jump, spray your logo and if you cheat, shoot, but you can't see anything or walk. The game remains this way indefinatly.

The same thing happens if you refuse employment except the wierd snakey guy says how disappointed he is. Then you get transported to a room full of those big monsters with the hornet guns on their arms for a few seconds before the screen fades to black. Then the words "SUBJECTS: Gordon Freeman POST MORTUM: Refused employment" appear on the screen with the same eventual outcome.

Sinister
02-21-2003, 03:11 PM
http://www.natural-selection.org

you'll enjoy that if you liked halflife

antonyaiken
02-21-2003, 03:15 PM
i cheated with level skip and only managed to get to a place where there is a guy with a bald head (huge purple thingy), couldnt destroy him so i just stopped playing.........that was 2 years ago...... :roll:

Pittens
03-03-2003, 10:39 AM
well i bought this game just a few weeks ago, which is xtremely late i know, but i bought it so i could play tfc and counterstrike online