View Full Version : Fast Five

Sinister
09-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Seriously. What the HELL?! Can't they just let it die?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/ARFNSX/Fast%20and%20Furious%205/FFposter.jpg

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140331

Primus
09-06-2010, 12:25 PM
STFU! The last movie was good, and there's a picture of some serious muscle on the front.

What the problem is?

Jannu
09-06-2010, 12:35 PM
AWESOME I loved all F&F

Linkin
09-06-2010, 12:49 PM
Yeah what's the problem? Omg ricers, look at that ricey Charger on the poster!!

Besides it was already announced last year there's 3 more coming after Fast & Furious.

Speed911
09-06-2010, 01:04 PM
They've been doing a lot of filming near my work... Been some interesting looking vehicles. They're scenes based in a spanish environment, all the Charger police cars have spanish writing on them. Lots of really mean looking suburbans, which I can see being FBI or maybe gang vehicles, and some armored military vehicles.

AJ_Lethal
09-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Meh.

10 char

2-Edge
09-06-2010, 02:21 PM
Ludacris was so "good" in 2Fast2Furious that I definitely don't want to see this movie. :)

Elle
09-06-2010, 02:56 PM

are you crazy?! the need for speed movies are the best ever. i cant wait to see the next.<3
and if its needed, i will force u to watch it! lol :P

nfslover101
09-06-2010, 03:20 PM
This is almost as bad as all of the Saw related movies. Almost.

Excelerate
09-06-2010, 04:01 PM
This is almost as bad as all of the Saw related movies. Almost.

Saw series is the worst movie series ever made...

Yeah there should be an end...But I think it is going to be better than the Redline...

Killua
09-06-2010, 05:36 PM
I really liked Tokyo Drift. I think it had to do something with the fact that it was ambiented in Japan. :P

Ah, and the actors were different. This whole Paul Walker and Vin Diesel story is so damn old and annoying. They should have died in a huge explosion a long time ago.

OZ
09-06-2010, 05:40 PM
lets see what is wrong with this movie so far...
- The story says they are on Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, but the movie is being recorded on Puerto Rico...
- They show our police cars as being 2011 Dodge Chargers, while they at best most have are the VW Gol. But the worst is that the movie cars have a totally wrong paint scheme...
- they have a Spanish actor to play the role of a Brazilian cop, and the dude said he doesn't speak Portuguese...
- roads are clean, without potholes...

Seriously... I'm not gonna be surprised if they add a "forest scene" claiming that every Brazilian has a pet monkey...

Linkin
09-06-2010, 05:44 PM
- The story says they are on Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, but the movie is being recorded on Puerto Rico...
- They show our police cars as being 2011 Dodge Chargers, while they at best most have are the VW Gol. But the worst is that the movie cars have a totally wrong paint scheme...
- they have a Spanish actor to play the role of a Brazilian cop, and the dude said he doesn't speak Portuguese...
- roads are clean, without potholes...

Seriously... I'm not gonna be surprised if they add a "forest scene" claiming that every Brazilian has a pet monkey...

They don't?!??!?

PortuguesePilot
09-06-2010, 05:59 PM
one should only pass true judgment AFTER one has seen the movie, but...

1) is this for real? 'cos i'm kinda hoping it's one bad joke.

2) in the unfortunate chance that this is real, i can already say that this movie utterly, positively, absolutely sucks.

it is MORE than time to kill this f*****g turkey once and for all.

anyone who disagrees with me can just die and rot, for all i care. and yes, that includes the girl.

3ni_2nr
09-06-2010, 06:49 PM
1. The name sucks.

2. The selection of cars so far, look quite pleasing.

3. Who watches FnF for the storyline anyways? We have nfs for that shit.

Sidenote: what the **** is up with that last guy in the poster?

l6 Diesel
09-06-2010, 07:25 PM
Looks really gangsta, except for that cheeky dude far right. Any chicks?

Sinister
09-06-2010, 09:11 PM
Sidenote: what the **** is up with that last guy in the poster?
Looks really gangsta, except for that cheeky dude far right. Any chicks?

My bet, he's the comedic player in the movie. They're going try and add humor.

GT5
09-06-2010, 10:04 PM
I liked the 3rd installment, but that's about it. I didn't like the 4th one for shit, not a fan of the muscle series. I do want to see the pics that the guy posted on that forum too. Damn Photoshitbucket.

Speed911
09-06-2010, 10:15 PM
but the movie is being recorded on Puerto Rico...

not completely :P

Jannu
09-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Lol Photobucket bandwith exceed

OZ
09-07-2010, 02:12 AM
They don't?!??!?

nope, monkeys are only good to fling poo at people, they don't do much for protecting your house anyway. We prefer to have jaguars instead, much more effective. :P

Indigo
09-07-2010, 03:23 AM
My bet, he's the comedic player in the movie. They're going try and add humor.
:Facepalm:

Frankly if there wasn't a humorous character before, it won't work now. Especially if you don't add one until the fifth movie.

I mean there were six Star Wars flicks but we had a moron in the first one who stayed through to the very end. But you gotta keep a constant humor character too, having a different one in each film in the same series kills it.

Oh wait, that's if you want a good story. Disregard that.

savani13
09-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Good that Ludacris gonna be inn the movie, And I think that movie is cool!:P

http://avtfzq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1p2Sd7rcM1KNJ-yr7QqoQYMS8XpqX5wAUbvZ0BNcIQ8h63H9TKb1j1r7IUzttDtq 2WS9fU8EPUQrLAUznaueZK9nKb7W23VGYi/lambo%20m.jpg?psid=1

SLZ Roadstar
09-08-2010, 10:12 AM
I cant see the pics now. But I googled 'em up & went here:- http://fast-and-furious-5-movie-trailer.blogspot.com/
From the pics, I can say that atleast the cars appear less riced.

Indigo
09-08-2010, 11:22 AM
You might say this is Ludacris…

Maybe Taio Cruz should have been put in the movie for lulz and a half-Brazilian dude.

I accidentally typed "money" instead of "movie." Hmm…

MuscleCarFreak
09-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Sinister in a NSX Forum??

WTF?

Elle
09-09-2010, 04:31 PM
are you crazy?! the need for speed movies are the best ever. i cant wait to see the next.<3
and if its needed, i will force u to watch it! lol :P

today someone said "ure so stupid, u wrote 'need for speed movies'" and oh my gosh, i really did. but somehow im worried cause it seems that no one here noticed, lol.......

so again, but better, lol:
i hope this movie will be great, too.
i love the FNF movies and i will never stop loving them. these are the only ones, i really like and i wont ever be tired of watching them!

good night :D

PS.: Vin Diesel♥ xD

2-Edge
09-09-2010, 04:41 PM
today someone said "ure so stupid, u wrote 'need for speed movies'" and oh my gosh, i really did. but somehow im worried cause it seems that no one here noticed, lol.......

They kinda are NFS movies so I thought you were trying to be funny. And maybe I wasn't only one. :P

Elle
09-09-2010, 04:52 PM
They kinda are NFS movies so I thought you were trying to be funny. And maybe I wasn't only one. :P

mh okay that explaines very much to me :D
so both is right. cooool :D

do u like them or dont u?

2-Edge
09-09-2010, 05:02 PM
do u like them or dont u?
They are good entertainment. Except 2F2F which completely sucks.

Elle
09-09-2010, 05:09 PM
They are good entertainment. Except 2F2F which completely sucks.

what?! 2F2F is the 2nd best movie. FNF is the best, of course. then FNF4. Tokyo Drift isn't really comparable to the other movies. so im very anxious to Fast Five.

GreedyTurbo529
09-09-2010, 05:16 PM
4 was the best imo. I was so pissed that my favorite character died :( but that person tends to die in all their movies anyway. But I got over it... The first one was great back in the day but one thing ruins it... ricers.

2-Edge
09-09-2010, 05:17 PM
what?! 2F2F is the 2nd best movie. FNF is the best, of course. then FNF4. Tokyo Drift isn't really comparable to the other movies. so im very anxious to Fast Five.

2F2F sucks IMO because all really fake stuff, (bridge and boat jump, driving through gate without any damage, awfully badly made computer made scenes and probably some other) bad actors (Ludacris, Tyrese Gibson, I've seen rocks that act better than those guys) and the overall plot is even more lacking than in other FnF movies.

I like the Miami though. :)

RedTwentyFour
09-09-2010, 05:19 PM
(Ludacris, Tyrese Gibson, I've seen rocks that act better than those guys)

Tyrese actually is a great actor and i like most of his movies.

2-Edge
09-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Tyrese actually is a great actor and i like most of his movies.

I have seen him in 2F2F, Death Race, Flight of the Phoenix and in Transformers one and two. And to me it looks like he plays the same character in all of those movies...

Elle
09-09-2010, 05:34 PM
2F2F sucks IMO because all really fake stuff, (bridge and boat jump, driving through gate without any damage, awfully badly made computer made scenes and probably some other) bad actors (Ludacris, Tyrese Gibson, I've seen rocks that act better than those guys) and the overall plot is even more lacking than in other FnF movies.

its not a bad thing in my opinion. but theres no accounting for taste.

what would u like to be in the new movie?

2-Edge
09-09-2010, 05:36 PM
what would u like to be in the new movie?

No movie at all. :P

Elle
09-09-2010, 05:40 PM
No movie at all. :P

thats NOT what i wanted to hear right now :D

OZ
09-09-2010, 06:34 PM

just a question, have you ever watched any other car movie other than fnf, I don't mean new ones like "gone in 60's" with Nicholas Cage, but old school stuff. I'm trying to understand how can you like it so much.

MuscleCarFreak
09-09-2010, 06:45 PM
just a question, have you ever watched any other car movie other than fnf, I don't mean new ones like "gone in 60's" with Nicholas Cage, but old school stuff. I'm trying to understand how can you like it so much.

Grand Prix
American Graffiti
Bullitt
Le Mans
Wraith (Very bad story, very awesome cars)
The Original Gone in 60 Seconds...
When it comes to car movies, Fast and the Furious cant compare to these...

Speed911
09-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Saw some more of the Charger police cars and another one of the suburban's on a semi going through town today...

GreedyTurbo529
09-09-2010, 10:34 PM
They filming in Atlanta?

Speed911
09-09-2010, 10:55 PM
They filming in Atlanta?

Not in atlanta, but the town i'm from, yes. They've rented a warehouse near the DMV... 5 minutes from where I work, been seeing a lot of police and fbi vehicles being hauled through here.

They've been doing a lot of filming near my work... Been some interesting looking vehicles. They're scenes based in a spanish environment, all the Charger police cars have spanish writing on them. Lots of really mean looking suburbans, which I can see being FBI or maybe gang vehicles, and some armored military vehicles.

Elle
09-09-2010, 11:31 PM

i do rarely compare movies.
but why is it so important to convince me of their badness?
i like them.

its not a bad thing in my opinion. but theres no accounting for taste.

see what i mean? ^^

i like the movies, i like the cars in it and i like the actors. still trying to convince me?

Zpectre
09-10-2010, 12:14 AM
Good for them that they're going to make another one but seriously, where are they going with the storyline? I thought after 4 there isn't really anything to push the story forward. If this is the case then the next one is going to be a repeat of the other movies which is bad.

And yes, whenever it's on, I watch FnF. For kicks and giggles. :D

OZ
09-10-2010, 12:29 AM
i do rarely compare movies.
but why is it so important to convince me of their badness?
i like them.

see what i mean? ^^

i like the movies, i like the cars in it and i like the actors. still trying to convince me?

I'm not trying to convince you, I'm trying to understand you, thats a whole different thing :P

If your answer to my question was "yes", then i would accept that there would be nothing else to be discussed about. But if you said "no", i would ask you to see some other car related movies, broadening your knowledge over the subject, and then thinking your opinion over. Whatever was the result, it would still be a win win situation.

btw, to convince anyone, you either gotta have facts or be a good lier. Since you can't have facts to expose over taste, nor lie proficiently over typed words, to me, convincing people about something that is related to taste is a waste of energy.

MuscleCarFreak
09-10-2010, 04:51 AM
I've got a pay check that says they trash the black Charger again. I swear to God, the producer of FNF loves destroying that car... the last one, the car got this great montage like it was going to win the movie, and as quickly as it was reintroduced it was slammed into a wall... Seriously what was the point? Then Brian the Fag is seen driving it at the end.

I will say though... That movie had the best casting of cars out of most movies I have seen.

RedTwentyFour
09-10-2010, 05:04 AM

the likes of Vanishing Point, Bullitt and the original Gone in 60 Seconds? <3
im sure if HP2010 ever gets hacked im going to put alot of classic muscle cars in that, but thats not the topic here.

Elle
09-10-2010, 05:42 AM
I'm not trying to convince you, I'm trying to understand you, thats a whole different thing :P

If your answer to my question was "yes", then i would accept that there would be nothing else to be discussed about. But if you said "no", i would ask you to see some other car related movies, broadening your knowledge over the subject, and then thinking your opinion over. Whatever was the result, it would still be a win win situation.

btw, to convince anyone, you either gotta have facts or be a good lier. Since you can't have facts to expose over taste, nor lie proficiently over typed words, to me, convincing people about something that is related to taste is a waste of energy.

i am honest. i say 'no', but i dont care whether it puts me in a bad light or not, cause i didnt say its the best car movie cause im not able to, when i didnt see the movies u listed. and i dont want to. cause i said that they are my favs. imagine we would talk about the twilight-books. would u judge when u dont know them? no u wouldnt. u would say that u like another movie and that u dont care about twilight.
do u see what i mean?
its not the topic that the FNF movies are good, better, the best or are bad, worse or even the worst of all those movies. its just a discussion if Fast Five is necessary or not. without considering other movies.
and in my opinion i would like to see the 5th movie and i hope its as good or even better than the other FNF movies. and i will force sinister to come with me :D even when we are thousands of miles apart :D

and if this is a misunderstanding between us, i want to apologize.

Zpectre
09-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Why does nobody mention "Ronin"? That movie kicked *** and had some wicked cars in it.

AJ_Lethal
09-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Why does nobody mention "Ronin"? That movie kicked *** and had some wicked cars in it.
+1 inb4walloftext

cWYsm
10-07-2010, 08:50 AM
ummm, I Think know fast and furious,,,, I was astoniched Fifth series of this film Not a casting memder ,But cars...
this movie,, cast almost car from ***. but in fifth series they cast legendry or unique cars.
car list
Ford GT40
PORSCHE GT3 RS(996)(not real but decal)
914/6
Chevy Corrvette stingray sypder
Im looking forward to seeing it.
P.S: Just Googling.If you wanna more information.

Sir Tristan
10-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Set in Rio de Janeiro?

Doing it WRONG.

There should be a European part. With mafias from Italy, Germany, England and France.

In England there'd be Range Rover/Aston/Jaguar-equipped guys and poorer new Vauxhall-fleet chav gang with VXR8s, and Insignia VXR.

Full on Interpol and shit, and those Americanos having language/culture barriers, funny stuff etc.

European racers as well, could be funny.

MJ_rest in peace
10-07-2010, 10:44 AM
dam dis time the cars will be more awesome..
http://fast-and-furious-5-movie-trailer.blogspot.com/

Sir Tristan
10-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Oh, and Jordana Brewster is not hot any more.

AgentRoo
10-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Set in Rio de Janeiro?

Doing it WRONG.

There should be a European part. With mafias from Italy, Germany, England and France.

In England there'd be Range Rover/Aston/Jaguar-equipped guys and poorer new Vauxhall-fleet chav gang with VXR8s, and Insignia VXR.

Full on Interpol and shit, and those Americanos having language/culture barriers, funny stuff etc.

European racers as well, could be funny.

Funny, I'd thought that as well.

Verone wants revenge, arranges for Brian to be hit on his honeymoon with Mia (I'm thinking run off the road by a Discovery or similar - both in a coma). Torreto and Pearce (also on the hit list) go to Europe to seek revenge on the gang that carried out the hit.

Plenty of European cars to add in, with enough variety to make it feel different.

Maybe for 6 then?

Sir Tristan
10-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Funny, I'd thought that as well.

Verone wants revenge, arranges for Brian to be hit on his honeymoon with Mia (I'm thinking run off the road by a Discovery or similar - both in a coma). Torreto and Pearce (also on the hit list) go to Europe to seek revenge on the gang that carried out the hit.

Plenty of European cars to add in, with enough variety to make it feel different.

Maybe for 6 then?

I guess.

But the story should be kinda... don't know, maybe hunting Verone or someone down to Europe, find themselves in Marseilles or Nice, doing some sick shit with maybe a Golf VI R with a 3.2 VR6 swap and turbo, chasing a Porsche/Aston/Ferrari around.

All the shit you can do in the Alps, with police Cayennes and winter warriors like RS6 and Panamera turbo sliding around!

AJ_Lethal
10-12-2010, 05:40 PM
I guess.

But the story should be kinda... don't know, maybe hunting Verone or someone down to Europe, find themselves in Marseilles or Nice, doing some sick shit with maybe a Golf VI R with a 3.2 VR6 swap and turbo, chasing a Porsche/Aston/Ferrari around.

All the shit you can do in the Alps, with police Cayennes and winter warriors like RS6 and Panamera turbo sliding around!
That sounds awesome, except the R32 VI with the swap. A VGT on that TSI would just cut it. :D

Sir Tristan
10-13-2010, 11:05 AM
That sounds awesome, except the R32 VI with the swap. A VGT on that TSI would just cut it. :D

Lol, I kinda wanted the priceless sound of the VR6. Plus, there's only so much you can squeeze out of 2 litres :D

What else... British B-roads in Wales etc could be good. A gang war between posh gentleman mafia in Range Rovers, Jaguars and Astons VS drug dealers in Vauxhall's VXRs. Plenty of places to crash, too, on those narrow roads.

GT experience, delivering some packages in a 612, a Rapide, a Quattroporte, a CL65 and a Panamera Turbo, negotiating like 4 countries on the way. With some kickass chases thrown in. And Russian mafia somewhere in SUVs, and fast police etc.

When they get up to Poland, they wander off the Autobahn into shady little roads to avoid Russian or Polish mafia in Audis.

There could be lots of funny scenes while misunderstanding Europeans and passing countries by etc.

junior6at
11-04-2010, 11:58 PM
No Bow Wow no care.

F.R.
12-14-2010, 09:59 PM
bf4oDjHUmkY

The trailer is up..

Sinister
12-14-2010, 10:54 PM
Trailer makes up for it.. Maybe it'll be better than simple ricers after all.

And the Rock is in it..

Johnny B
12-14-2010, 11:25 PM
What about the movie "Redline"? The plot and the directing were not exceptional, but it has many cool cars: Saleen S7, Enzo, Carrera GT, Lambo Diablo...

Right?

rvindrgtr
12-15-2010, 02:22 AM
What about the movie "Redline"? The plot and the directing were not exceptional, but it has many cool cars: Saleen S7, Enzo, Carrera GT, Lambo Diablo...

Right?

Haaaaaa...no. The only good part about the movie was the cars. that was it. But it was so bad that even the cars couldn't make it an abysmal movie. It was pure shit. (completely my opinion...)

As for Fast Five, hell yeah I'm seeing this. Watched all of them. Only thing is, now when it comes out, people from this forum are going to remake those cars on their NFS games, start a massive uploading frenzy with all of them being exactly the same as the other persons, and then expect a high five for "their creation". :Facepalm: Just like the Skyline, Charger, Eclipse, Supra, Fairlady Z, RX-7...yeah **** that, it's a long list

And another thing: This is the last Fast and Furious movie, as Vin Diesel said on his Facebook page, in the video he uploaded with the trailer (unless the box office blows up right pass Universal's projected revenue of 125 million dollars on opening weekend)

2-Edge
12-15-2010, 04:56 AM
Looks watchable. Hopefully it surprises like Fast & Furious which is better than the rest so far.

F.R.
12-15-2010, 07:22 AM
So far I haven't seen any riced car yet.

GT5
12-15-2010, 01:06 PM
I'm getting tired of all this lame cop and SWAT shit they have going on. It's getting old... Compare F&F 1, 2, and 3 to 4 and 5(trailer)...

2-Edge
12-15-2010, 01:31 PM
I'm getting tired of all this lame cop and SWAT shit they have going on. It's getting old... Compare F&F 1, 2, and 3 to 4 and 5(trailer)...

Without that stuff there would be no plot...

3ni_2nr
12-15-2010, 02:54 PM
lol ProStreet.

cross_Z06
12-15-2010, 03:46 PM
And another thing: This is the last Fast and Furious movie, as Vin Diesel said on his Facebook page, in the video he uploaded with the trailer (unless the box office blows up right pass Universal's projected revenue of 125 million dollars on opening weekend)

Nope you're wrong, the sixth installment is confirmed check on wikipedia ;)

Sir Tristan
12-15-2010, 04:03 PM
6th instalment BETTER be set in Europe. Because if they continue this in, say, South Africa, that'll be the 3rd instalment of hot geographical climate, remote US Government access and readily available muscle cars. BOOOORIING.

Europe has a shot here. DRIV3R's Nice setting was nice but not exploited enough. There's your chance.

To uphold the 'dodgy' and rough image, put it in Romania or Bulgaria, some poor place (aka dirty shithole) which has AMAZING beautiful landscapes and rich places, beautiful cities and old Market squares etc.

3ni_2nr
12-15-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by 3ni_2nr

Nope you're wrong, the sixth installment is confirmed check on wikipedia ;)

What the hell? I didn't type that.

Nikusakken
12-15-2010, 08:27 PM
I bet this is another movie where Brazilians speak Spanish and have Hispanic names.

cross_Z06
12-16-2010, 07:32 AM
What the hell? I didn't type that.

Oops sorry man i was trying to quote what "rvindrgtr" said but i must've typed your name instead of his

ElvenAvenger
02-15-2011, 02:24 PM
Wont start a new topic, hope you wont crash that Charger into me for bumping this topic. At least spare the car :\

Anyway, if its going to be even slightly better than the last one, it should be.....possible to deal with it.

I watch those movies for all those ricer cars that get smashed up, random completely weird scenes(2f2f with its 2 big jumps, seriously, the damn Skyline flies over a Supra and lands without a single scratch, Supra has ruined suspension(?) and the S2000 loses its front bumper(accidentally making the car look a bit better)

Then they ruin a muscle car by fakejumping it on a boat...

But its fun, its sort of like NFS games when you turn off damage. You smash through objects, and nothing happens :Facepalm:

Question is, are there any GOOD movies about street racing etc?

Sir Tristan
02-15-2011, 03:24 PM
Wont start a new topic, hope you wont crash that Charger into me for bumping this topic. At least spare the car :\

Anyway, if its going to be even slightly better than the last one, it should be.....possible to deal with it.

I watch those movies for all those ricer cars that get smashed up, random completely weird scenes(2f2f with its 2 big jumps, seriously, the damn Skyline flies over a Supra and lands without a single scratch, Supra has ruined suspension(?) and the S2000 loses its front bumper(accidentally making the car look a bit better)

Then they ruin a muscle car by fakejumping it on a boat...

But its fun, its sort of like NFS games when you turn off damage. You smash through objects, and nothing happens :Facepalm:

2f2f was by far the worst of all FF movies. Shitty plot, bad acting, wasting great things like Eva Mendes, setting in Miami, about 2 muscle cars and countless Skyline replicas. Not to mention SHITTY CGIs.

You mean a feasible, believable yet dramatic plot in a drama/thriller with action overtones...? Nah. There was never one made, and there won't be.

That movie, Redline. It was utter SHITE despite beautiful cars, and they destroyed an actual Carrera GT. They destroyed the car, for a shit movie. Why.

AJ_Lethal
02-15-2011, 04:27 PM

Perhaps the Initial D one. (stick to the manga/anime anyways)
Or Megalopolis Expressway Trial. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuto_Kousoku_Trial)

2-Edge
02-15-2011, 04:53 PM
Perhaps the Initial D one.

If you're talking about the live action film it seriously sucks.

LoLZeR
02-15-2011, 05:06 PM
I agree with OZ they **** up with the movie saying is in Brazil and people on movie speak spanish.

But wont be the first time: On the movie "Hulk" the favela dudes were speaking in spanish and they were "too white" in my opinion. On "The Expendables" the actors went to Parati, Brazil and they say on movie its an italian island. On the game Modern Warfare 2 the militia is using arabian clothes and they speak like idiots (they say "He's been shot!" when in the real favela they say something like "He's ****ed up!" to worse words) and they put a militia with LMGs... come on, thats really idiot.

Now, if someone really wanna see how is a favela in a movie, watch the movie originally called "Tropa De Elite" 1 and 2 with subtitles in english. Is a movie about the BOPE, a special ops division of the police, and the corruption of the police in Brazil. It also shows how they speech

3ni_2nr
02-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Or City of God for that matter.

Vanexroxics
02-15-2011, 08:05 PM
Actually from looking at the trailer, it is somewhat appealing to me.

but if that black Charger is gonna get destroyed then i'm somewhat mad over it. how many times are they gonna destroy it, srsly. it got f*cked up in the movie with that orange ricey supra, and FNF4 recently in the mexican tunnel.

AJ_Lethal
02-15-2011, 09:22 PM
If you're talking about the live action film it seriously sucks.
****, i just forgot that.

Vanexroxics
04-29-2011, 05:31 AM
well the movie is out, some of us may caught it, or some hasn't.

Voice your opinions.

F.R.
04-29-2011, 05:32 AM
*Unsubscribes*

I have to watch it first before I bash it :P

Sinister
04-29-2011, 07:02 AM
The Train Scene and the Vault scene are the only two good parts of the movie.

3ni_2nr
04-29-2011, 11:27 AM
It was all i expected it to be. Not disappointing at all. Plenty of eye candy for guys and girls. Plot had some depth, some parkour-like roof running, explosions, drifts, omg Gal Gadot bikini scene, buncha other stuff to keep your mind stimulated.

I enjoyed it. Be sure to watch all they way to the end [after the credits] if you haven't seen it yet.

F.R.
04-29-2011, 12:11 PM
The LF-A scene is all I like....LOL. I like the movie, it was different from the others, for my perception at least.

ElvenAvenger
04-30-2011, 05:10 AM
It was all i expected it to be. Not disappointing at all. Plenty of eye candy for guys and girls. Plot had some depth, some parkour-like roof running, explosions, drifts, omg Gal Gadot bikini scene, buncha other stuff to keep your mind stimulated.

I enjoyed it. Be sure to watch all they way to the end [after the credits] if you haven't seen it yet.

So it was better than the other ones? Might actually be good then.

APBOYZ
04-30-2011, 05:34 AM
I think it is the best movie made from them. ;) tokyo drift is at second place to me.
and don`t forget that maybe nfs the run will be like this movie :D just joking.

Vanexroxics
04-30-2011, 09:04 AM
I caught the movie in the cinemas today.

Have to admit, by far the best title off the series. Good plot and acting, the scene that made me jaw-dropped was the vault one. And of course, can't forget the wheelies that Vin does in a muscle car. :P

one thing that amazes me is how Vin rotated the vault 180 degrees with such a perfect radius, and then flings the 4200 lbs Charger right into the Touraeg. that was pretty good shit i must admit.

oh, side note, this movie made me love the 4-door Chargers even more. :V

Spyke
04-30-2011, 09:19 AM
Oh come on, i think this is the best FNF movie! Damn cool! It makes me feel, i want to be like Vin Diesel. :D

nfslover101
04-30-2011, 09:35 AM
I thought it was good, the train and bridge seen was tight.

3ni_2nr
04-30-2011, 11:52 AM
So it was better than the other ones? Might actually be good then.

lol c wut u did dere but yeah, worth a watch.