View Full Version : Best Car Opinion

T0MMY
09-11-2010, 04:27 AM
what are the best cars in the game? for T1 i think is silvia but for T2 i'm not sure. any opinion which is the best car for T2 and T3?

i'm looking for a T2 car now.:D

Sir Tristan
09-11-2010, 05:40 AM
I chose Eclipse for T1.

Because it was the newest and I couldn't afford Scirocco (which I WANT)

T0MMY
09-11-2010, 08:59 AM
eclipse is quite slow but it is fun to drive. I just got a RX7, hope the car wont let me down

rcgldr
09-11-2010, 09:43 AM
The Elise is the fastest overall tier 2 car, but it's light and affected by getting rammed by traffic or other players. It's also not good for disabling cop cars. If you're just doing pursuits to level up and earn cash, you'd be better off continuing to use the Silvia for pursuits and wait until you can buy a tier 3 car.

The BMW and Z06 are the two best tier 3 cars. The BMW has the best grip of the tier 3 cars, but less acceleration, while the Z06 has the best acceleration, but less grip.

T0MMY
09-11-2010, 11:41 AM
how about the lambo? i plan to get that.

i take the RX-7 because i heard it is like a all rounder, quite good in race( i've won a few race with it), quite good with cops too.

Voigtlaender
09-13-2010, 02:16 AM
Looking for tier 2 car for racing. I don't know what to choose at the moment. I'd like to hear reasonable suggestions about car for curvy tracks and for strait tracks separately from experienced players. Thanks for your opinion in advance.

T0MMY
09-13-2010, 02:27 AM
RX-7 is good in curvy tracks but it is quite bad at straight roads, maybe it is still stock. i heard 370z is quite good too, it is faster than RX-7. give it a try if you want, i cant confirm that car will be the best. what i heard is elise is best for racing and S5 is best for pursuit.

SubyRS
09-13-2010, 02:36 PM
I don't even worry about which car is best. Everyone will be driving the same car then. I use whatever car I feel like and don't care if it is an underdog by default. It's more of a challenge to win a race against a pack of upgraded Sylvias with the VW which has no upgrade till 14 anyway. It steers like a pig and has a lower top speed but I don't care. It's the paint job and vinyls that counts anyway IMO.

Most of the vehicles in the game are evened out to a level playing field when the start gate drops. There are a few cars that do have a slight dissadvantage (like the VW) by default. They may steer a little slower or take longer to get up to top speed, but for the most part the performance characteristics are matched by tier no matter what you drive. You can win with anything and you can loose with anything. The person that makes the least misstakes always wins.

Sir Tristan
09-14-2010, 12:19 PM
What about the Scirocco? Why is it so expensive?

Why would anyone buy it? (waste money)?

I WANT it. But can't get it. Can I change my Eclipse into a Charger at no cost?

SubyRS
09-14-2010, 09:54 PM
The Scirocco is the VW I'm talking about. Maybe it will liven up when 1st upgrade level is achieved (14). It steers slower than the other initially available cars and seems to suck wind in certain races, but not all. Just look around in World and see how many people use it. Probably just me from what I have seen. LOL.
But like I said, it is more of a challenge with a monotonous game like this. Especially if you do not use power-up's like me.

T0MMY
09-14-2010, 11:26 PM
what i see is that the entire game is flooded with silvia, evo and 350z. i got a RX-7 not much ppl use though but it is good, love to see those evo and 350z behind all the time.

KrazyBoy
09-15-2010, 02:28 AM
The best car is dump truck, so you won't get crashed till a big flip in the air. <SH*T>
I like the Silvia at start because it has better performance than others.
If about my real favorite car in NFS World, I rather choose Nissan GTR. I know it's an ugly sh*t for some guys in USA or Europe but this is the coolest Nissan ever! IT SOOOOO...fast.
If there's a free Scirocco, I must want it, it's a real cool car! :D

ElvenAvenger
09-19-2010, 02:45 PM
I plan to buy RX-7 in tier 2, and then get M3 GTR as Tier 3.
Unless Supra and Porsche 911 are released faster than i get 130.000$ for RX-7 and 2 million$ (see what i did there?) for M3 GTR, then Porsche 911 and a tough, tough choice between RX-7 and Supra. Both are one of my favourites. Its also a matter of garage space, hopefully EA increases the free garage space amount... I mean, cmon, 3 garage spaces only?
If i have to i will keep RX-7 and Supra, and sell my T1 Silvia...i even took time to do vinyls on it :/

HD1221
09-19-2010, 04:04 PM
I agree with Sir Tristan for T1. I'm not sure what the best is in T2 but the worst might be the Charger.

bmw_pest
10-28-2010, 08:03 AM
Hi guys, please can anyone help me? wich car is better the nissan silvia or the 350Z? please reply on bmw_pest@yahoo.com :D

Mick_XD2012
05-27-2011, 10:49 PM
ok my opinion

Tier 1: Zack's Scirocco

Tier 2: Audi TT RS

Tier 3: Lamborghini Murcielago

T0MMY
06-06-2011, 10:36 AM
what is the best T3 that we can get with in-game cash?

LuckXR
06-06-2011, 11:25 AM
T1: Nissan 240sx
T2: BMW Z4
T3: BMW M3

vette
06-18-2011, 04:49 PM
I use the silvia as my T1 so far, bought the RX7 as my T2 but its not all that great for me, my friend told me the R34 Skyline is really good for a T2 car, can anyone else add to that as well. I know the Lotus is good, but I like to do cop chases so I need a heavier car. The Wrx Sti is a huge let down.