View Full Version : wth is a EMP

luchadolittle
09-17-2010, 07:14 AM
its a stupid question cuz i never play HP2 but what is a EPM? i saw the gameplays they uses EPM and idk what it is and i searched on google and there is no ans

Sinister
09-17-2010, 07:50 AM
You're talking about the electronic pulse that the police are using to immobilize the racers?

Sir Tristan
09-17-2010, 09:34 AM
EMP, Electromagnetic Pulse.

FreelancerMar
09-17-2010, 02:20 PM
They demonstrait them in Carbons Opening Movie I think. They also show something like them in the Movie 2Fast 2Furious. Was used to stop Brians GTR-34 dead in its tracks. In that Film it's called an ESD. Electro-Static-Discharge or some-such.

luchadolittle
09-18-2010, 07:22 AM
They demonstrait them in Carbons Opening Movie I think. They also show something like them in the Movie 2Fast 2Furious. Was used to stop Brians GTR-34 dead in its tracks. In that Film it's called an ESD. Electro-Static-Discharge or some-such.

nah i saw them in nfs hot pursuit 2010 gameplays from E3 on youtube.

Speeder_97
09-19-2010, 09:54 AM
The term electromagnetic pulse (sometimes abbreviated EMP) is a burst of electromagnetic radiation that results from an explosion (usually from the detonation of a nuclear weapon) and/or a suddenly fluctuating magnetic field. The resulting rapidly changing electric fields and magnetic fields may couple with electrical/electronic systems to produce damaging current and voltage surges.
Wikipedia :D

(Future technology)