View Full Version : About the AI cops (NFS HP 2010)

Blues
11-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Hello! I'm playing as a cop and this game is great :)

I'm still as officer II (in career mode) LOL, but all hot pursuit/interceptor missions that I got, I'm always alone to pursuit one, four or more racecars... ok, I know that there are a lot of equipment to help during the chases, including the road block, helicopter etc. but I still think it's a bit difficult to pursuit all the other racers alone!

My question is, from what mission will I have the other AI cops to help during the pursuits? :D (because they only appear in the introduction and end of the chases lol)

GreedyTurbo529
11-22-2010, 05:19 PM
none, youre a lone wolf, always.

best start practicing :P

Blues
11-23-2010, 09:35 AM
a bit disappointed to hear this :( ...it would be great to have support from the AI cars during the pursuit, like in NFS4HS

funny is when you're playing as a racer, many police cars appears!

HazewinDog
11-23-2010, 10:12 AM
Yes, this is a big disappointment for me. I liked it better to be with a team as in NFSHP1 :/

Blues
11-23-2010, 02:07 PM
Yes, this is a big disappointment for me. I liked it better to be with a team as in NFSHP1 :/

yes, unfortunately...
really hope if it's possible to make a hack to allow the AI cops, like a team!
It would be a great improvement for this game!

EvilSonic151
11-23-2010, 03:37 PM
yes, unfortunately...
really hope if it's possible to make a hack to allow the AI cops, like a team!
It would be a great improvement for this game!

DLC's maybe?

GreedyTurbo529
11-23-2010, 04:49 PM
Knowing AI, you would do all the work, get the racer with one bar of health left, and the AI would steal your kill, no points for you. lol

You can play with people online you know. Assuming you have online.

HazewinDog
11-23-2010, 04:57 PM
Knowing AI, you would do all the work, get the racer with one bar of health left, and the AI would steal your kill, no points for you. lol
Haha, exactly :P

Sir Tristan
12-06-2010, 11:12 AM

No, I think they'd just be rubbing the AI with no real health damage like in HP2 and make you do all the work while being just a distraction.

The current thing is cool because you're part of a team, all of them are presumably chasing the racer for ages, and then they think 'shit, this is a hard one' and send a cool Interceptor Unit to deal with them, and stand down.

That cool Interceptor guy is you. You're the Elite Ops thing, not just another wingman.

nfslover101
12-06-2010, 12:07 PM
Plus, I think other A.I. police cars may be a pain, getting in your way and stuff. Online is best for team-players.

Zpectre
12-06-2010, 05:39 PM
AI cop cars is a nice idea, but difficult to implement because you'd need to map commands to the AI cars (like you could in NFSHS for example) and only a keyboard would offer enough keys/buttons for that.