View Full Version : Mods for Hot Pursuit?

LoLZeR
11-25-2010, 04:06 AM
Is anyone planning to make convertions to/from Hot Pursuit?
Well, so far I don't think this game doesn't need moded stuff, it has some hot stuff aleready, but to convert from the game and make a Mod for another NFS would be nice

Alexc12fr
11-25-2010, 04:30 AM
I don't think that it really need them.

LoLZeR
11-25-2010, 04:41 AM
I do agree, I just hope you can do that epic convertion to MW

Double Mac
11-25-2010, 05:06 AM
While I also believe that the game doesn’t need any improvements whatsoever, according to Sinister, Arushan should be already looking at the possibility of adding support for user-made cars.

On the other hand, as far as I know (thanks, Rob!), nfsu360 has also played the game and – although he doesn’t seem particularly impressed (“the physics is completely f***ed up” with cars bouncing off walls “like balls” and the handbrake sending your vehicle spinning, “the AI cheats like a motherf***er”, the car selection menu is a “disaster”, and the models can “go right through” road signs or fences) – this doesn’t necessarily mean he’s going to turn his back on the game completely. Because I remember him saying that, even though Carbon was far from a favorite, he still decided to offer add-on support for the title. And, what with cracking that Autosculpt thing, just look how impressive the results were.

nfslover101
11-25-2010, 06:17 AM
While I also believe that the game doesn’t need any improvements whatsoever, according to Sinister, Arushan should be already looking at the possibility of adding support for user-made cars.

cars bouncing off walls “like balls” and the handbrake sending your vehicle spinning, the car selection menu is a “disaster”, and the models can “go right through” road signs or fences)

Never had any of those problems, and I like the car selection menu :(
ANYWAY, I'm sure eventually user-created cars will be available eventually.

Double Mac
11-25-2010, 06:33 AM
Never had any of those problems, and I like the car selection menu :(

That’s probably because you use a dedicated (and possibly tweakable?) controller and Dav’s a “keyboard player”. With regard to the car selection menu, he simply seemed disappointed about the inability to “do anything except for the color change option”.

Back on topic though, I guess it’s time we started placing bets on who’s gonna crack the game first. :D

RedTwentyFour
11-25-2010, 07:17 AM
oh god i hope noone will ever do addon cars for hp2010.
just imagine the whole fnf lineup in there ... ... ...
but i had fun thinking about talking to CVP about making the helicopter _drivable_, like back in the HP2 days :)

Allure
11-25-2010, 07:18 AM
Mods are the only means this game will be saved. As always, we have to fix what EA ****s up.

CVPI19
11-25-2010, 10:28 AM
oh god i hope noone will ever do addon cars for hp2010.
just imagine the whole fnf lineup in there ... ... ...
but i had fun thinking about talking to CVP about making the helicopter _drivable_, like back in the HP2 days :)

Well Rick dude I would love to do a better Crown Victoria to replace the default model, make a better Police Interceptor Concept, replace the Porsche 911 4S Targa with a 911 Turbo S Coupe for both sides of the law, and even make a Caprice PPV for the game along with replacing the Porsche Cayenne SUVs with Chevy Tahoes too. Plus the helicopter was only playable in the Playstation version of Need for Speed: High Stakes due to the fact it wasn't involved in chases like in the PC version.

Johnny B
11-25-2010, 12:54 PM
Mods are the only means this game will be saved. As always, we have to fix what EA ****s up.

Finally I totally agree with you, man, after a whole day of useless... let's call it chatting. Stay cool.;)

LoLZeR
11-25-2010, 12:55 PM
I would love to [...], replace the Porsche 911 4S Targa with a 911 Turbo S Coupe for both sides of the law, and even make a Caprice PPV for the game along with replacing the Porsche Cayenne SUVs with Chevy Tahoes too.

These cars may are coming on a DLC you just gotta wait

Drift King of Tokyo
11-25-2010, 01:36 PM

I agree also. Needs mods to remove nitrous boost. Mods for physics. Mods for addon cards. They are the needed things right now.

quangnhathang
11-25-2010, 02:15 PM
It will be good if anyone could make the helicopter driveable in NFS Hot Pursuit 2010. The game would be a lot of fun if that's possible, because if you beat the game you're going to be bored.

HD1221
11-25-2010, 02:43 PM
For now I don't think that the game needs add ons, but in the future, it would be cool to drive different cars.

Primus
11-25-2010, 02:47 PM
Not really a mod, but I did find out a cheesy way to make the jaggies in the game less apparent. Just a protip, it only works on a Nvidia card. Get nHancer, make a new profile with the executable "NFS11.exe, go to the compatibility tab and for anti-aliasing compatibility, change it to Starcraft II. Now go to your enhancements tab and turn AA on.

It's not true AA, more like a blur filter, but for me it's a hell of a lot better than nothing.

PS: someone modify the handling for this game!

Martin the hedgehog
12-05-2010, 11:43 PM
This game now hackable only by TexMod.

Now I have 2 custom textures for police cars (Highway Patrol instead of Dark Green/White Sheriff cars and Superleggera look-alike paint scheme instead of Italiano Polizia).
Now I don't want to stop. The next one will be NYPD paint scheme.

DKBrigzs
12-31-2010, 12:27 PM
just replace the roadsters with
R-30
R-31
R-32
R-33
R-34
R-35 proto type
Ae86
RX-7 FC and FD
Evo 3,4,7 and 8
Some ferrari
Audi A6
BMW M3
180 and 240 SX
Supra
eclipse GSX
Celica 4wd
Mercedes CLK-GTR
ford fiesta,(for off roads)
the SSC
the TKR

see guys, we can have more cars than 2 same cars but the difference is it is just a coupe or roadster but everything is the same specs why having 4 kind of zondas? 2 roadsters and 2 nfs edition? but their performance is just the same,

EvilSonic151
12-31-2010, 01:45 PM
agree with the others...only some mods will save this game ;)

340SixPack
12-31-2010, 05:41 PM
This.
Def. gonna go DL nHancer, since I have a GT 240, and the nVidia CP doesn't do squat.

luchadolittle
12-31-2010, 11:14 PM
*cough* it will be a long time b4 we get custom made cars *cough*
well till now nfs prostreet n undercover does not have custom made cars, so it will be about 5 yrs b4 u see a custom made car in this game, n there isnt even a ****ing save editor anywhere for this game yet, i want to drive the porche SUV so bad!!

Copasorus101
01-01-2011, 01:38 AM
Please, do some research before you post. Someone called iOrange already made a functioning exporter that will soon be able to import.

luchadolittle
01-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Please, do some research before you post. Someone called iOrange already made a functioning exporter that will soon be able to import.

but, has any1 even found out how to do custom models for the game? seeing that it took 3 years for nfs prostreet to get crack, it will be 1 ****ing long time b4 it gets on nfs HP

Martin the hedgehog
01-02-2011, 08:46 AM
but, has any1 even found out how to do custom models for the game? seeing that it took 3 years for nfs prostreet to get crack, it will be 1 ****ing long time b4 it gets on nfs HP

:Facepalm:
IOrange creates program that can export models from HP in 1 month, so shadap.
PS: ProStreet is going to be cracked by NFSU360, so 'read above'.

Sorry for being unpolite. :( But how to be polite with man that writes without censore!?

luchadolittle
01-02-2011, 10:06 PM
:Facepalm:
IOrange creates program that can export models from HP in 1 month, so shadap.
PS: ProStreet is going to be cracked by NFSU360, so 'read above'.

Sorry for being unpolite. :( But how to be polite with man that writes without censore!?

lol im still waiting for him to release the program for prostreet, its been 1 yr without news from him :\

DKBrigzs
01-03-2011, 06:26 AM
as i remember NFS360 can't continue it without "arushan" i forgot the name

Copasorus101
01-03-2011, 06:33 AM
*cough* it will be a long time b4 we get custom made cars *cough*
well till now nfs prostreet n undercover does not have custom made cars, so it will be about 5 yrs b4 u see a custom made car in this game, n there isnt even a ****ing save editor anywhere for this game yet, i want to drive the porche SUV so bad!!

And also, the reason that Prostreet and undercover take so long is because those games are f***ing bad.

Sir Tristan
01-03-2011, 08:10 AM
Guys the most needed mod for this game is to make the car classes more permeable (allow for cars to race ones from other classes sometimes). Who wouldn't want to see a SLS vs MP4-12C showdown? Or Zonda vs Koenigsegg? Or at least Z4 vs TT-RS?

Also, sort drifting out (maybe allow it on dirt either side of the turn, and after a tap of handbrake only)

Bro
03-29-2011, 02:07 AM
I want to replace all of the Fords with Ferraris.

Martin the hedgehog
03-29-2011, 05:27 AM
I want to replace all of the Fords with Ferraris.

Dumb bump is dumb. :Facepalm:
Wait for import-ability in NFSHP Bundle Explorer, only THEN make requests. And make them in thread for requests ONLY. :Facepalm:

Bro
03-29-2011, 06:05 AM
Dumb bump is dumb. :Facepalm:
Wait for import-ability in NFSHP Bundle Explorer, only THEN make requests. And make them in thread for requests ONLY. :Facepalm:I didn't make any requests