Vic1
12-11-2010, 06:34 AM
:Facepalm:
WHY!? :'(

Because it's EA.

Ziembobrud
12-11-2010, 06:41 AM
unless you wanted to say - a bit** EA

It's a kind of a new strategy of EA! For me it's end of NFS. I pay for game about 55 $ and I can't have which I like!

WHY EA!!!!????

APBOYZ
12-11-2010, 06:42 AM
F*****g Ea I am disapointed!

T0MMY
12-11-2010, 07:13 AM
no DLC for PC? where did you get such news? last time Burnout Paradise on PC had those cars DLC. I'm expecting PC will get it 6 months later if they plan to bring those DLC to PC

Ziembobrud
12-11-2010, 07:24 AM
no DLC for PC? where did you get such news? last time Burnout Paradise on PC had those cars DLC. I'm expecting PC will get it 6 months later if they plan to bring those DLC to PC

Here You are friend

http://www.needforspeed.com/post/nfs-hot-pursuit-super-sports-pack-arrives-december-21st

But why 6 months later - why not now, just like on Xbox or PS3

NAMETYR
12-11-2010, 07:40 AM
Old news, man. Let me just wonder if creating a thread for this was necessary.

nfslover101
12-11-2010, 08:06 AM
The crap? Its 560 point!? The rest of them so far were 320. This means I gotta buy moar points. As for people complaining about no DLC's; Wait until its cracked (it will eventually I'm sure), and make your own cars. ;)

3ni_2nr
12-11-2010, 08:22 AM
TDU2 ftw.

Martin the hedgehog
12-11-2010, 09:05 AM
tdu2 ftw.

lolwut? :D

CLR-AMG
12-11-2010, 09:13 AM
TDU2 ftw.

I'd expect the majority will think more towards ''converting ftw'', just like what happened to the ow so console exclusive Ferrari pack for Shift...

T0MMY
12-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Here You are friend

http://www.needforspeed.com/post/nfs-hot-pursuit-super-sports-pack-arrives-december-21st

But why 6 months later - why not now, just like on Xbox or PS3

normally PC games gets DLC few months later or a year later, they didnt state it is not coming for PC or will there be a PC DLC. So i'm just hoping it will come.

LuckXR
12-11-2010, 10:38 AM
NO SUPER SPORTS DLC PACK for PC

What do you think of this!

I'm disappointed!!!!!!
Welcome to the EA games....

EvilSonic151
12-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Welcome to the EA games....

indeed -.-

Zipper
12-11-2010, 03:28 PM
well im not surprised. EA seems to want to kill the NFS series whithout say it literaly:annoyed:

3ni_2nr
12-11-2010, 03:43 PM
I'd expect the majority will think more towards ''converting ftw'', just like what happened to the ow so console exclusive Ferrari pack for Shift...

Indeed but I haven't come across news of anyone with intention or success of cracking it.

optimus prime
12-11-2010, 04:15 PM
They expect you to pay for a patch? LOLOL

KF72
12-11-2010, 04:27 PM
What the hell are you talking about? They expect you to pay for the cars and events. The patches are free.

AJ_Lethal
12-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Massive letdown from our EA fellows -crappy Wii version, PC gamers get no DLC's-. Blowing up EA's marketing department sound pretty damn logical now.

KF72
12-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Massive letdown from our EA fellows -crappy Wii version, PC gamers get no DLC's-. Blowing up EA's marketing department sound pretty damn logical now.

First of all, that will not happen. The VAST majority of gamers buying EA games are on PS3 and 360. PC, Wii, DS, PSP, etc., aren't the "focus" platforms for EA. Live with it, you picked the Wii, you take the consequences. As with any console.

AJ_Lethal
12-11-2010, 05:53 PM
^Which gives me more reasons to blow shit up.

CVPI19
12-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Everyone here is the answer behind this from the EA forums

Hi all, I replied to an alternate thread discussing this topic but so those posters tracking this thread also see it:

Hey all, unfortunately we will not be releasing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit PDLC for the PC. While we are certainly committed to providing the best possible game experience and ongoing support for our PC community, (as you have already noted) we have a limited amount of resources that makes it so that we are unable to deliver new content to all platforms. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but on the positive side we do have more updates and content on the way for PC players--look for news very soon.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/listByUser/2202449.page

3ni_2nr
12-11-2010, 10:55 PM
Limited resources my ***.

Ziembobrud
12-12-2010, 03:14 AM
Bull shit ! Kiss my .... (everything You want) EA!

"We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but on the positive side we do have more updates and content on the way for PC players--look for news very soon." - what a idiot! Once again Bull Shit!4

I hope that this will be the beginning of the crisis on EA

EvilSonic151
12-12-2010, 05:41 AM
''While we are certainly committed to providing the best possible game experience and ongoing support for our PC community, (as you have already noted) we have a limited amount of resources...''

didn't they say the same thing about the demo not being relased for the PC? :\

AJ_Lethal
12-12-2010, 10:39 AM
I hope that this will be the beginning of the crisis on EA

this.

Ziembobrud
12-12-2010, 11:31 AM
First of all, that will not happen. The VAST majority of gamers buying EA games are on PS3 and 360. PC, Wii, DS, PSP, etc., aren't the "focus" platforms for EA. Live with it, you picked the Wii, you take the consequences. As with any console.

HAHAHAHAHA

Where did You get this things? "The VAST majority of gamers buying EA games are on PS3 and 360" Sorry but i can't agree with this what You said and generally with You.

NFS beginnings were on the pc. Out of respect for PC users, the EA should take into consideration - our PC users! I understand that the world is divided into better and worse, but why are we PC users have to be worse, since we paid a similar price for the game! Consoles ever cease to exist (maybe I exaggerate a little), but computers are always beside us.

guess you do not realize the pain caused EA to all PC users. I feel completely ripped off and fortresses that all this EA are liars and crooks!

KF72
12-12-2010, 01:08 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

Where did You get this things? "The VAST majority of gamers buying EA games are on PS3 and 360" Sorry but i can't agree with this what You said and generally with You.

NFS beginnings were on the pc. Out of respect for PC users, the EA should take into consideration - our PC users! I understand that the world is divided into better and worse, but why are we PC users have to be worse, since we paid a similar price for the game! Consoles ever cease to exist (maybe I exaggerate a little), but computers are always beside us.

guess you do not realize the pain caused EA to all PC users. I feel completely ripped off and fortresses that all this EA are liars and crooks!

If the majority of gamers were buying EA games on PC, wouldn't the DLC be available on PC? As for respect to PC gamers, EA is a company in a capitalist economy. The point isn't to endear to fans, it is to make money. If they wanted to endear to fans, they would probably have a free/cheap game, like Minecraft. Anyway, what you are saying is that you are pissed off that you don't get the opportunity to pay $7 for digital content that has no resale value. EA in no way has lied/robbed anyone. They never said that there would be DLC on PC. They never charged you more than you agreed to pay. Look up facts before talking out of your ***.

3ni_2nr
12-12-2010, 01:08 PM
@KF72 +1

HAHAHAHAHA

Clearly, you haven't noticed that they don't give a shit.

> Any references to NFS roots/beginnings are just marketing schemes.

> Consoles currently make more money.

> They re-affirmed not giving a **** about PC users by saying "We don't have the resources to care about you PC users or do anything about your problems/concerns."

Deal with it.

Ziembobrud
12-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Look up facts before talking out of your ***.

Why You are so nervous? Relax! We are not at school! We are a normal guys and we do not have a jump to the throats.

Please understand me and rest PC users! I am only slightly disappointed by the conduct of EA! I understand that Sony and Microsoft want to be in every home was a games console and was treated like a TV, washing machine, fridge. Generally things everyday! For the future because I'm not going to buy another product from EA. As for piracy - it was, is and will be! It is also an integral part of our lives!

What is for EA to release these additives also on PC?

KF72
12-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Why You are so nervous? Relax! We are not at school! We are a normal guys and we do not have a jump to the throats.

HAHAHAHAHA

You talked out of your *** by using childish insults after your argument was broken down.

Please understand me and rest PC users! I am only slightly disappointed by the conduct of EA! I understand that Sony and Microsoft want to be in every home was a games console and was treated like a TV, washing machine, fridge. Generally things everyday! For the future because I'm not going to buy another product from EA. As for piracy - it was, is and will be! It is also an integral part of our lives!

You are boycotting EA because they don't give you the opportunity to pay a little bit more for worthless digital content. Solid. Also, advocating piracy isn't accepted here.

What is for EA to release these additives also on PC?

No se puede comprender.

Ziembobrud
12-12-2010, 03:08 PM
You are boycotting EA because they don't give you the opportunity to pay a little bit more for worthless digital content. Solid. Also, advocating piracy isn't accepted here.

KF72: I like You!!!! I like to talk with You ! And I say this seriously!

But back to topic. I want to say that if EA decided to make available this add-on pc I would be willing to pay the $ 7. I respect their(EA) hard work. I work and I know how hard earn money. We should appreciate someone's work! Therefore, I am willing to pay $ 7 for this add-on PC

I'm slightly disturbed by EA's strategy! But what we do. World is ruled by money.

I do not accept piracy! Do not pity I had to pay for nfs hp around 60 dollars! But news from EA about no dlc - grrrrrrrrrrrr :Facepalm:

GTA_Converter
12-12-2010, 06:44 PM
EA can go sox donkey cox.
All they care is money.
They are lairs, PC cant get limited resources.
PC is more powerfull than these consoles and PC's are unlimited.
They use that limited resources as an excuse for not wanting the DLC's for PC.

AJ_Lethal
12-13-2010, 08:15 AM
Sadly kf72 is right. Ea chopped off the the edges of the spectrum just to get more money. I hope they strategy backfires.

ElvenAvenger
12-13-2010, 02:40 PM
You can blow up whatever you want right now, as far as no debris lands on my head.

Really, i'd believe anything but this....
limited resources? Sure thing, they probably are too poor...no wait....
They are probably busy counting the $$.

You gotta hire staff for that, no?

And the whole "content" and shit coming to PC....
What else can come to PC, if its not additional cars/tracks/events/etc. ?

More photo contests? 25% off Hot Pursuit?
Seriously?

Too bad Valve doesn't make racing games....i'd so buy such a game from them. Long support with DLC for PC...most likely free too.

And here you get this "Keep quiet for a long time, then post a We Have Limited Resources Kthxbai no DLC for PC note and then some more random stuff just to keep them angry pirates(also known as PC players) at bay"
strategy.

But sadly it seems to work, as long as they get cash from consoles, they wont give a shit about PC.

Yes, i do know about World.

Takes them months to get a thing done. But lets look at the good sides. They actually DO something for us.

They do not have "limited" resources. They certainly have the money, manpower and time to port DLCs to PC. They just dont want to. Care switch is off for PC.

KF72
12-13-2010, 03:21 PM
EA can go sox donkey cox.
All they care is money.
They are lairs, PC cant get limited resources.
PC is more powerfull than these consoles and PC's are unlimited.
They use that limited resources as an excuse for not wanting the DLC's for PC.

People like you are why PC gamers are looked down upon. EA does only care about money, because it is a COMPANY. That is the point of a company. Name a company that wasn't created to make money.

You can blow up whatever you want right now, as far as no debris lands on my head.

Really, i'd believe anything but this....
limited resources? Sure thing, they probably are too poor...no wait....
They are probably busy counting the $$.

You gotta hire staff for that, no?

And the whole "content" and shit coming to PC....
What else can come to PC, if its not additional cars/tracks/events/etc. ?

More photo contests? 25% off Hot Pursuit?
Seriously?

Too bad Valve doesn't make racing games....i'd so buy such a game from them. Long support with DLC for PC...most likely free too.

And here you get this "Keep quiet for a long time, then post a We Have Limited Resources Kthxbai no DLC for PC note and then some more random stuff just to keep them angry pirates(also known as PC players) at bay"
strategy.

But sadly it seems to work, as long as they get cash from consoles, they wont give a shit about PC.

Yes, i do know about World.

Takes them months to get a thing done. But lets look at the good sides. They actually DO something for us.

They do not have "limited" resources. They certainly have the money, manpower and time to port DLCs to PC. They just dont want to. Care switch is off for PC.

First of all, the DLC will be pirated like crazy if on PC. Second of all, EA as a whole doesn't work on NFS. It is an individual studio. Criterion is a fairly small studio. If they were to release DLC for PC, it would either be released far later or it would screw up the DLC schedule for everyone. Pick one. Valve is a much larger studio that Criterion. Valve therefore, has much more manpower to make DLC, etc. You seem to think that HP and World and Nitro and Battlefield and SSX and Mass Effect and Dragon Age and so on and so on all come from the same group of people. You are either not very well-informed or too young to be posting on the internet.

AJ_Lethal
12-13-2010, 03:22 PM
Okay, then.

I don't understand why EA wants to make new enemies. The least thing you want is swarms of angry people going toward you.

(no, i do understand, they just want to store OUR money on their pockets, money that can be used to make better games for everyone)

If EA keeps on that way, screwing PC (and Wii -but this is not the place nor time to discuss about it-) users, I'd rather jump the **** off their ship before it blows up.

Primus
12-13-2010, 03:44 PM
People like you are why PC gamers are looked down upon. EA does only care about money, because it is a COMPANY. That is the point of a company. Name a company that wasn't created to make money.

Your argument is so flawed, I don't even know where to begin. Wanting to make money =/= only wanting to make money. For example, Valve is a decent company. They release games once a decade and they're still 'fresh'. The upcoming 3rd-party recreation of original Half-Life is an example of Valve's legacy. EA left most of us with shit. What kind of developer, interested in their product and the reaction of their fans, makes shit, generic and limited games every single year?

First of all, the DLC will be pirated like crazy if on PC. Second of all, EA as a whole doesn't work on NFS. It is an individual studio. Criterion is a fairly small studio. If they were to release DLC for PC, it would either be released far later or it would screw up the DLC schedule for everyone. Pick one. Valve is a much larger studio that Criterion. Valve therefore, has much more manpower to make DLC, etc. You seem to think that HP and World and Nitro and Battlefield and SSX and Mass Effect and Dragon Age and so on and so on all come from the same group of people. You are either not very well-informed or too young to be posting on the internet.

More flawed logic. Criterion released the Burnout expansions and the Ultimate Box for PC, as well. Did it screw up DLC release dates? Nope. It looks like Criterion wasn't too small of a studio to release updates/expansions for Burnout PC users; however, they 'couldn't' for HP2010. Strange.

And no, the DLC will probably not be pirated because the game is a lazy, straight-up port. It's already impossible to mangle controller settings, car physics, and advanced graphic options; how easy do you think it will be to port a heavily encrypted DLC pack to the PC? Pretty hard, I would imagine.

KF72
12-13-2010, 04:03 PM
Your argument is so flawed, I don't even know where to begin. Wanting to make money =/= only wanting to make money. For example, Valve is a decent company. They release games once a decade and they're still 'fresh'. The upcoming 3rd-party recreation of original Half-Life is an example of Valve's legacy. EA left most of us with shit. What kind of developer, interested in their product and the reaction of their fans, makes shit, generic and limited games every single year?

More flawed logic. Criterion released the Burnout expansions and the Ultimate Box for PC, as well. Did it screw up DLC release dates? Nope. It looks like Criterion wasn't too small of a studio to release updates/expansions for Burnout PC users; however, they 'couldn't' for HP2010. Strange.

Valve's primary goal is to make money, despite what they say. Their fans are their second goal. Second of all, I said that would either be late or it would screw up the DLC schedule. Guess what? The Burnout Paradise DLC was, in fact, late for PC.

AJ_Lethal
12-13-2010, 04:07 PM
Valve's primary goal are their fans, despite what they say. Money is their second goal.
Fixed for ya.

KF72
12-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Fixed for ya.

If that were the case, then Valve would've released several games for free.

AJ_Lethal
12-13-2010, 04:16 PM

Second place doesn't means "we don't care"

D00mBringer
12-13-2010, 05:06 PM
Alien Swarm, 30%-50%-90% sales at STEAM.

Fans=>Money=>Profit

Primus
12-13-2010, 05:21 PM
Valve's primary goal is to make money, despite what they say. Their fans are their second goal. Second of all, I said that would either be late or it would screw up the DLC schedule. Guess what? The Burnout Paradise DLC was, in fact, late for PC.

I'll repeat myself again: Valve's concern is to make money and please their fans. NOT just to make money.

So, that's your logic for the lack of DLCs on the PCs? Yes, it was late, but they still ****ing released it.

That's strange, though. Criterion released the Ultimate Box for all platforms on the same day - except for PS3.

The point is that Criterion made sure their fans were happy with Burnout. They weren't interested in releasing some half-assed product in the hopes of pulling as much initial profits as possible. That's what you don't seem to understand.

luchadolittle
12-13-2010, 11:31 PM

er dude, i nvr pirated any game in my entire life, 2nd console has pirateds too, 3rd i don't see why they need "resources" to put it to EA store

KF72
12-14-2010, 07:00 AM
I'll repeat myself again: Valve's concern is to make money and please their fans. NOT just to make money.

So, that's your logic for the lack of DLCs on the PCs? Yes, it was late, but they still ****ing released it.

That's strange, though. Criterion released the Ultimate Box for all platforms on the same day - except for PS3.

The point is that Criterion made sure their fans were happy with Burnout. They weren't interested in releasing some half-assed product in the hopes of pulling as much initial profits as possible. That's what you don't seem to understand.

You've got your head so far up Valve's (proverbial) *** that you don't know what they feed you. Valve pleases its fans for money. Everything comes down to money. The basic definition of a company revolves around making money. Now, if you red my post, you would realize that I said, and I quote, "If they were to release DLC for PC, it would either be released far later or it would screw up the DLC schedule for everyone. Pick one." Hot Pursuit was in no way half-assed. It isn't half-assed in that there is no extra content. It would be half-assed if there was some content missing.

er dude, i nvr pirated any game in my entire life, 2nd console has pirateds too, 3rd i don't see why they need "resources" to put it to EA store

1) I never said you did.
2) PC has the most, then 360, then Wii, then PS3.
3) They need manpower to model the cars, manpower to program the events, manpower for achievements, manpower for performance coding, etc. For all this manpower, they need money. Money is a resource.

AJ_Lethal
12-14-2010, 08:03 AM
They need manpower to model the cars, manpower to program the events, manpower for achievements, manpower for performance coding, etc. For all this manpower, they need money. Money is a resource.

ea is too ****ing big, they are selling the game as hotcakes and they say "we don't have resources"

c'mon

tgomola
12-14-2010, 08:17 AM
An interesting post here:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/75/4454043.page#11223853

Fun Fact: The DLC file that placed the 3 free cars in the game today was only 600kb. That's about the size of a text file, meaning the cars were already on the disk.

EA doesn't have the "resources" to give PC gamers a 600kb update to give them content that everyone already should have. Funny funny stuff.

If this is true, then:

1. all that talking about lack of resources is a bullsh*t
2. the cars from these three DLCs should be relatively easy to unlock somehow.

AJ_Lethal
12-14-2010, 09:31 AM
^This.

_BLAHHEAD_
12-14-2010, 09:33 AM
It's EA, you already know they wouldn't release the DLC on PC. Why? Because they think 90% of all the people would just download it for free(Though I don't know why they don't release the convertables too, since that's free anyways). Regardless of how true that is, they are paranoid of the PC gamers.

ElvenAvenger
12-14-2010, 10:15 AM
I was too lazy to write Criterion, EA is shorter.

Oh yes, calling others immature is a good idea BTW.

Anyway, with Burnout Paradise Criterion could release those car packs, and now suddenly they can't? Tell me its not EA restricting them.

I'd prefer to wait a year for those DLCs instead of not getting them at all. I have no idea what supposed "content" they can give us instead of DLCs.

Whatever, let them do it their way.

Ziembobrud
12-14-2010, 10:36 AM
I guess that this is only the beginning of this whole SHIT process from the EA and Criterion.

Better Packages will be released only on consoles, and for PC users, they will throw some SHIT. Example: One Million Challenge (ok Lambo looks OK, but Viper and Bentley.... they could add more interesting car). Is that true that SCPD DLC PACK is available for PC?

EA behaves like ***** (really sorry for this word, but I can't find better word to describe this). Rather than care about the prestige and good name and fans, they (EA) sell some company.

LoLZeR
12-14-2010, 10:42 AM
Easy: that was obviously going to happen and in a few months i bet there will be hackers making their custom mods for NFS HP. EA has nothing more to do and want to do with PC, thats the true.

So i bet you addicted PC gamers find out a way, like buy a PS3 or just wait.

LoLZeR
12-14-2010, 10:50 AM
and sorry by this double posting, i just tough this was interesting:

Quote:
Fun Fact: The DLC file that placed the 3 free cars in the game today was only 600kb. That's about the size of a text file, meaning the cars were already on the disk.

EA doesn't have the "resources" to give PC gamers a 600kb update to give them content that everyone already should have. Funny funny stuff.

If this is true, then:

Thats something that Criterion did with Burnout Paradise: download the cars, but they will be blocked. Buy the DLC, and then you will download a small file that will unlock it. Pretty good idea. But some times, when its big stuff (5 last Paradise's DLCs, for example), you have to download a goddamm +900 Mb patch :O

Ziembobrud
12-14-2010, 10:51 AM
They've been in this situation will lose a lot. Instead let for less than the $ 7.99 charge, where they could to earn money, will become so that they will lose millions on his arrogant behavior!. Does anyone in their company did not foresee, he did not invent the idea? As I have previously written, I respect their work and therefore I would be willing to pay the few dollars for this service pack. If you do not want to - let millions of EA's LOSS!

FreelancerMar
12-14-2010, 12:22 PM
EA is full of Zark Dung.

Nuff said.

I wonder if anybody knows where most of that line came from.

KF72
12-14-2010, 03:39 PM
ea is too ****ing big, they are selling the game as hotcakes and they say "we don't have resources"

c'mon

I want to correct my statement; manpower is the resource they lack.

If this is true, then:

Well, these are the 1 million challenge cars, which they said would come later for PC. I'm sure the Super Sports Pack is much bigger than 600kB

3ni_2nr
12-14-2010, 03:42 PM
See my opinion posted about this in the official discussion thread.

http://www.nfscars.net/forum/showpost.php?p=551575&postcount=971

AJ_Lethal
12-14-2010, 03:51 PM
So they need 50-100 ppl to port some stuff to pc? Dude, that's kinda pathetic.

Valentine Rouge
12-14-2010, 05:22 PM
A franchise which started to bloom and become one of the most successful game series of all times in PC, is thrashing it for the excuse of limited resources, while developing downloadable contents and extra features in platforms which have limited resources in every aspect.

Well done, EA.

Primus
12-14-2010, 05:51 PM
You've got your head so far up Valve's (proverbial) *** that you don't know what they feed you. Valve pleases its fans for money. Everything comes down to money. The basic definition of a company revolves around making money. Now, if you red my post, you would realize that I said, and I quote, "If they were to release DLC for PC, it would either be released far later or it would screw up the DLC schedule for everyone. Pick one." Hot Pursuit was in no way half-assed. It isn't half-assed in that there is no extra content. It would be half-assed if there was some content missing.

Who the hell said it wasn't? I even stated it in my other posts. Money or not, the point is they go the extra effort to please their fans. EA does not. Crytek does, EA does not. Blizzard does, EA does not. Let me know if you have trouble understanding the English language.

If you're content on eating a plate of shit for dinner, because - well - the content is still 'there', go for it. But leave your EA propaganda, and ad hominem attacks in that vestigial structure you call a head.

No content missing? Anti-aliasing, controller customization, advanced graphic options, and gameplay options are not what you would consider missing content? Well, in light of this, I'm going to end this here before I inhibit any more neuron activity.

What are you, Criterion's official spokesperson? Wrong. They released tens and hundreds of DLCs for Burnout with your so-called 'lack of manpower'.

KF72
12-14-2010, 07:01 PM
Who the hell said it wasn't? I even stated it in my other posts. Money or not, the point is they go the extra effort to please their fans. EA does not. Crytek does, EA does not. Blizzard does, EA does not. Let me know if you have trouble understanding the English language.

If you're content on eating a plate of shit for dinner, because - well - the content is still 'there', go for it. But leave your EA propaganda, and ad hominem attacks in that vestigial structure you call a head.

No content missing? Anti-aliasing, controller customization, advanced graphic options, and gameplay options are not what you would consider missing content? Well, in light of this, I'm going to end this here before I inhibit any more neuron activity.

What are you, Criterion's official spokesperson? Wrong. They released tens and hundreds of DLCs for Burnout with your so-called 'lack of manpower'.

AA, Controller Customization, Graphic Options, etc. are not missing content. Those are missing technical... things, for lack of a better word. Honestly, the PS3 and PC versions are both missing ACTUAL content. Using childish insults doesn't improve your image. It makes you look like an ***. Also, do not criticize me for EA propaganda. There are certain situations where they are right, at least partially here, and there are certain situations where they are wrong, like ****ing over Black Box, making the same shitty mistake to SSX now that they did with NFS almost 10 years ago, producing shit for Madden, and so on and so on. About Burnout, you didn't pay attention to their release schedule did you? Burnout came out Jan 08. Cagney (Huge Update) was Spring 08. Bikes was Late Summer 08... I think. Then Party was Jan 09. They released these DLC's every two months or so after that, until Fall 09 some time, with the island. Now look at Hot Pursuit. It's barely been a month and they already have to pump something large out. You can't complete everything with a DLC schedule like that.

Since you have trouble stopping yourself, I will stop here. I wish not to make a fool of you, nor to incite something bigger. You can accept it for what it is, or you can fight until you look desperate.

AJ_Lethal
12-14-2010, 07:39 PM
AA, Controller Customization, Graphic Options, etc. are not missing content. Those are missing technical... things, for lack of a better word.
Missing stuff is missing, ffs.

Honestly, in that case, the PS3 and PC versions are both missing content.

Why the **** i would want graphics options on the PS3/X360? The only one i will look possible on those is a framerate fix option.

KF72
12-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Missing stuff is missing, ffs.

Why the **** i would want graphics options on the PS3/X360? The only one i will look possible on those is a framerate fix option.

Edited my post to make sense.

LoLZeR
12-15-2010, 09:06 AM
The worst thing in my opinion is that the cars on add-ons sucks.
SCPD Rebels Pack:
Did anyone bought it, for start?
1 Million Challenge:
-Viper: Worst than it is only the Vette Grand Sport
-Bentley: Kick the cops's arses, but almost dont make turns
-Lambo: pretty the best one, but is more for low rank players at online matches.
Super Sports:
-Bugatti: Ugly as hell and too overpowered -real life top speed is 415km/h, but the game has bigger top speed, so...-
-Apollo: Looks very nice, but i think it wont be match to the rest
-911 GT2 RS: The only good car so far. More powerful than the Carrera GT and seens to be in the exotic class. May pwn the rest

But still about the Veyron SS: this car just unbalanced the game. The only car that could beat it was the Koenigsegg CCX-R, but isnt match to an overpowered car. I bet the best thing we can expect is a new add-on with more powerful rides, like Koenigsegg CCX-R Trevita, Pagani Zonda R, Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo and Ferraris (but i swear it wont happen so early)

--------------------
EDIT: To the guy at EA that is kiding with us all
http://i37.tinypic.com/o87yqa.png

Martin the hedgehog
12-15-2010, 10:08 AM
EDIT: To the guy at EA that is kiding with us all
http://i37.tinypic.com/o87yqa.png

Also Steam-like achievement for them:
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/2391/achievementyc.gif
:D

Zipper
12-15-2010, 03:59 PM
all this means nothing but bad news for the next game. Im really thinking twice now before i pay for any other nfs game again. At least the trailers they release are ok :D

AJ_Lethal
12-15-2010, 04:17 PM
Something interesting:
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/105/4454043.page#11241213
I wonder if that's true

(side note: according to the figures, the whole Wii fiasco was intentional)

Valentine Rouge
12-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Something interesting:
I wonder if that's true

There's nothing else to add, really.

tgomola
12-16-2010, 10:06 AM
Something interesting:
I wonder if that's true

Something even more interesting!

http://kotaku.com/5713847/a-glimpse-at-eas-employee+only-version-of-need-for-speed-hot-pursuit

It says that the PC version for EA employers actually has the Rebels Pack DLC cars!

Primus
12-16-2010, 10:39 AM
Lawl. God bless you, EA.

Martin the hedgehog
12-16-2010, 10:50 AM
Something even more interesting!

http://kotaku.com/5713847/a-glimpse-at-eas-employee+only-version-of-need-for-speed-hot-pursuit

It says that the PC version for EA employers actually has the Rebels Pack DLC cars!

Nuke'em!
*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

But I'm understand why Criterions don't want to make PC DLC's: iOrange was the part of this plan:
iOrange makes NFS Bundle Explorer, makes import ability, and everyone happy: PC gamers will have cars that they want to see, Criterions glad too, 'cuz they're mustn't make PC DLC's.
So now I like CG again!

3ni_2nr
12-16-2010, 04:41 PM
So seeing that there are actual DLC cars already on an existing PC version, exclusive to EA crew, Criterion,

http://picture.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/5810/Vespene-gas.jpg

Primus
12-16-2010, 06:21 PM
lmao.

Win. ^

Valentine Rouge
12-16-2010, 07:02 PM
I approve of the two guys above.

Speedy4395
12-16-2010, 07:19 PM
guys, remember, this was partialy made by Criterion. criterion made burnout and burnout didnt come out on PC untill a year after Burnout was made and the PC version of Burnout wasnt even the full, equil version of the console version of burnout. honestly, be glad criterion even MADE a pc version of NFSHP. just saying......

Zipper
12-17-2010, 03:25 PM
do you guys need more proofs to know that EA DONT CARE what we think of the game? They only care about YOUR MONEY and how to get it. Im sorry but this is just to much to explain. good luck EA, you are going to need it...

LoLZeR
12-18-2010, 05:04 PM
^ Lots of wins above

340SixPack
12-26-2010, 08:03 PM

If this is true, then:

Hahaha, I thought this was the case.

DKBrigzs
12-31-2010, 06:58 AM
wtf!!, if that so can anyone hack the patch for ps3 xbox and other dlc? that can turn to and patch to pc? haha it might be a good idea

Competizione
12-31-2010, 07:11 AM
Guess we'll hopefully see them soon enough if someone converts them. Damn I really wanted to drive that gumpert :(

Ultimate_X
12-31-2010, 07:28 AM
Yeah, pretty disappointing. A DLC hack would be nice...

DKBrigzs
12-31-2010, 08:05 AM
if criterion doing this to pc users, i think EA is better with codemasters come to think of it a grid with customizable vinyls and can be tune, or Hot pursuit with realistic damage, and games in codemasters can be played good in minimum system requirements,

Mikeman101
05-17-2011, 04:43 PM
sorry i have revived an old thread but i found a SuperSports pack for PC

link: http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=1547254

i haven't downloaded it yet its a rar file but for some reason you have to do a survey to unlock the download

thanks to NeedforSpeedMods (on YouTube) for the mod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTRxW71k-B0

and here is were i found it

NAMETYR
05-17-2011, 05:12 PM
sounds like BS.

APBOYZ
05-17-2011, 05:24 PM
sorry i have revived an old thread but i found a SuperSports pack for PC

link: http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=1547254

i haven't downloaded it yet its a rar file but for some reason you have to do a survey to unlock the download

thanks to NeedforSpeedMods (on YouTube) for the modee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTRxW71k-B0

and here is were i found it

Got bad news for you. Because it is all fake tried downloading but you can never pass the survey.

Speeder_97
05-17-2011, 06:22 PM
Got bad news for you. Because it is all fake tried downloading but you can never pass the survey.

Actually everything you downloaded from sharecash is fake
I hate the person who made it

CVPI19
05-17-2011, 07:22 PM
Mikeman101 welcome to the boards for one you shouldn't be posting links to warez and 2 you shouldn't bump old threads neither.

TOPIC LOCKED