View Full Version : Some thinks about the missing/hiding cars

yellowslot
02-08-2011, 07:47 AM
As we know we may unlock a lot of civil cars and hidden cars in NFS9,10,Prostreet, Undercover by using a tool: UltraEdit . I use Version 16.20.

Now I have an opinion that we may try to find car codes with Ultraedit, such as 00 08 00/00 02 00 .etc which represents the lock/unlock(access) of a car. Only I guess so, I m not sure about the codes, still puzzle with thousands of codes of my game save file in Ultraedit.

Check your driver informations , how many police cars or how many racer cars still unlocked , then make some effort searching or marking the related codes in Ultraedit by the numbers of cars you still need to unlock, may be we can find a breakthrough!!

Sorry for my bad english. Hope someone who are good at codes crack make some progress on cracking hidden cars in HP2010.

Ziembobrud
02-13-2011, 08:27 AM
Well, there is one way to unlock all the cars (without Veyron SS, Gumper and GT2 RS). In last monday I founded program which is unlocking cars in NFS HP2010.

Martin the hedgehog
02-13-2011, 09:29 AM
(without Veyron SS, Gumper and GT2 RS).

Damn CG didn't add them... :'(
Best ingame cars (and the only addon police interceptors), BTW...

yellowslot
02-14-2011, 02:32 AM
Well, there is one way to unlock all the cars (without Veyron SS, Gumper and GT2 RS). In last monday I founded program which is unlocking cars in NFS HP2010.

well it seems good news. what program it is and will you please upload it here?

Ziembobrud
02-14-2011, 07:41 AM
well it seems good news. what program it is and will you please upload it here?

Well I could post here link for this program. Besides this program DOES NOT COME from me! But I wonder whether or not it will be regarded by the portal administrator as something illegal? And would not it be the beginning of the storm in the EA? On the other hand, it is perhaps even better! It is for them, it is how they treat PC users!