View Full Version : More fog in tracks, is it possible?

911Stephanie
02-13-2011, 10:54 PM
while playing i noticed that the only track that had a noticeable amount of fog was the national forest, i was wondering is there any way to force the game to add more fog effects to the rest of the tracks to create a false weather look, even NFS3 tracks look much with the weather on (especially lost canyons)

Opel Speedster
05-08-2011, 03:10 PM
while playing i noticed that the only track that had a noticeable amount of fog was the national forest, i was wondering is there any way to force the game to add more fog effects to the rest of the tracks to create a false weather look, even NFS3 tracks look much with the weather on (especially lost canyons)

First of all, Coastal Parklands MUST have fogs like National Forest too, the same with Scenic Drive, because they are from the same scenery. No, you can't. The only other track you can put some fogs in it is the Mediterranean Scenery. But, even if you make it there, you won't even see as much fogs as Parklands. I think it's because this forest is really cool so the sun will not appear so good, causing fog. The Mediterranean is more warm(not as warm as Tropics), so it will have less fogs. I'd better stop here, im starting to leave Games to Sciences, lawl :}

jhg
06-25-2012, 11:40 AM
Yes! It is possible, and very easy! All my "night tracks" have configurated fog.

SLZ Roadstar
06-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Please don't bump a thread which is more than a year older.

THREAD LOCKED.