View Full Version : All Cars: NFSHPEA Unlocker for PC!!!

Ziembobrud
02-14-2011, 04:08 PM
As I said I founded this program to unlock EA Crew Edition on the internet.

All cars - without Gupert, Veyron SS and GT2 RS :(

Before You install this - please carefully read instruction! It's very important!!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EB7YJK9D

http://www.2baksa.net/download/images/~off/images2011/308fb94818367e1be2618a3320919f80afbc192a.jpg

You need to install Patch 1.0.2.0 then step by step as You read instruction!

please carefully read instruction

Big thanx for guys from Russia!!!!

And what now we will say EA and Criterion hihi

HD1221
02-14-2011, 05:29 PM
It comes up and says 'Enter password for encrypted file:' do you know what the password is?

diablosv95
02-14-2011, 05:48 PM
Yeah, if you could please share the password. It would be greatly appreciated.

Ultimate_X
02-14-2011, 07:13 PM
Yup, it needs a password to extract it.

diablosv95
02-14-2011, 08:23 PM
Hey guys, I found the site where Ziembrobrud found this.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://www.2baksa.net/news/63660/&ei=de9ZTZCAFIGglAek0NyBDQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCAQ7gEwAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnfs%2Bhot%2Bpursuit%2Bea%2Bedition%2B %252Bunlocker%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DYWr%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Divns

and the password for the .rar file is there too:

www.2baksa.net

Apparently this will erase your current savegame, however I have no tried this yet. I extracted the files but have not installed it yet.

Ziembobrud
02-15-2011, 12:25 AM
Apparently this will erase your current savegame, however I have no tried this yet. I extracted the files but have not installed it yet.

The things is that when You install this unlocker You will lost Your profile(I mean Your save) so I recommend do make a copy of Your save and put in to other place on Your PC. Second things is, when You install, You will not able to play online with friends (but who play on this way now) and You will not have access to photo mode :(

But I hope that guys who made this unlocker change this and we will have access to all this things.

Next step - to open The Super Sport DLC PACK :)

By the way I hate EA and I must say that NFS Hot Pursuit was the last game which I bought! R.I.P EA!

In my opinion Shift 2 will be the last game of nfs trilogy.

HD1221
02-15-2011, 01:48 PM
This looks like a bunch of bullshit. I use the password and it tells me 'CRC failed in the encrypted file' and then at the end of the error message WinRar says (wrong password?). So WinRar can't even figure out what's wrong with this hack.

Ziembobrud
02-15-2011, 02:02 PM
Correct password is:

www.2baksa.net

Everything is OK

Try one more

HD1221
02-15-2011, 03:07 PM
Thanks man, it unlocked it this time.
EDIT
But it still doesn't work, I did everything the instructions told me to, and the game did everything the instructions said it would. I still have all the cars I had before this mod. Is it working for anyone else?

APBOYZ
02-15-2011, 03:40 PM
Well I gonna not try this... because I will maybe lose my save and photo mode :(

340SixPack
02-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Where are the saves stored again? I forgot.

diablosv95
02-15-2011, 07:30 PM
They should be in a Criterion Games folder in your documents somewhere. Just copy the config file and the folder and you are good.

Well I did try to install this, and I did everything as instructed, yet no cars. I looked through the cars in racer freeroam and the free roadsters were all there along with the other bonus cars for the limited edition (not new to me, cause I have it) and I still couldn't find the EA Edition cars.

Any thoughts?

KV12supercharged
02-15-2011, 08:43 PM
Okay, I tested it (I have Windows 7). I made a backup of both my game folder and my save game folder (Inside My Documents\Criterion Games) Then I followed the instructions in the readme, it too a few times for it to work, it turns out UAC in Windows blocks it so you must make sure you run NFSHP_EA_unlocker.exe in adminstrator mode.

It will say your save is corrupted and It will make itself a new save game so make double sure you make a backup of your current save game and put it in a safe place. Then it will ask you to sign in to Autolog just press ESC to cancel and you will go through the movies you have to sit thru in the beginning of the game. Once all that is done just go into free drive mode and all the said cars are unlocked as promised.

In addition, because I made a backup of the original save and the unmodded game. I just swapped the folders and I will able to restore my game back to normal so I can play online.

Great mod!

Speeder_97
02-16-2011, 06:06 AM
Can you unlock these cars without your save being renewed ?

EvilSonic151
02-16-2011, 06:50 AM
awesome it worked :D

APBOYZ
02-16-2011, 07:45 AM
awesome it worked :D

what about autoblog and your save? something happened or not?

EvilSonic151
02-16-2011, 07:48 AM
unfortunatly my save got f**ked -.- and i started it all over again but i have the cars tho....
don't try to replace it with your old save or else it won't work anymore i already tried that :\

APBOYZ
02-16-2011, 07:52 AM
unfortunatly my save got f**ked -.- and i started it all over again but i have the cars tho....
don't try to replace it with your old save or else it won't work anymore i already tried that :\

ok thanks ;)

Martin the hedgehog
02-16-2011, 08:32 AM
OK, I'll try this program...
...because I have no normal internet. :ь

Ziembobrud
02-16-2011, 08:56 AM
Play online mode - I'm not use this, but photo mode.... :( I wish to have only this mode!

I hope that someone or Guys from Russia(we have this unlocker thx to him) will do something with this. But I dream about to unlock The Super Sport DLC in my PC!

A news stupid news from E(stupid)A?

Japandrifter
02-23-2011, 08:45 AM
It worked!
________
Portable vaporiser (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

APBOYZ
02-23-2011, 09:42 AM
It works, but not online. so i do give a shit in these cars :P

Boxout
02-23-2011, 04:05 PM
Great Tool,
Worked :D

Thanks,
Boxout

Skipor
02-24-2011, 06:37 AM
when I run the unlocker as administrator it opens the game but shortly it says INCORRECT PROGRAM VERSION but the game stilll loads to menu...with the old savegame.I have windows 7 ultimate 32 and the patch to 1020 installed!What can I do because I want the slr mclaren so bad.and the veyron and the reventon and the R8!!! the rest doesn't matter!!!Please help help help I want the slr! :D my yahoo id is rockeru

HD1221
02-24-2011, 01:27 PM
@Skipor Did you follow the instructions given on that Russian website?

quangnhathang
02-25-2011, 02:58 AM
This unlocker works fine for me!
U0BJrP-YPlw

BTW I wish someone could make a savegame editor to add the super sports pack DLC cars to the PC version. :)

victor2k
03-03-2011, 07:46 AM
when I run the unlocker as administrator it opens the game but shortly it says INCORRECT PROGRAM VERSION but the game stilll loads to menu...with the old savegame.I have windows 7 ultimate 32 and the patch to 1020 installed!What can I do because I want the slr mclaren so bad.and the veyron and the reventon and the R8!!! the rest doesn't matter!!!Please help help help I want the slr! :D my yahoo id is rockeru

worked for me, but a friend of mine suffered the same problem, the culprit is he cracked the game, using the version "1.0.0.0" nfs11.exe file , the unlocker will only work on version 1.0.2.0 nfs11.exe file.

worked for me, my problem now is I have to redo the game from the start to unlock all the previous cars.

anyone completed the game after the unlocker?.. can you share the save game?. im to lazy to play it all over again :Facepalm: , all I wanna do now is to freerome with all the cars unlocked

NAMETYR
03-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Hey where can you guys download the 1.0.2.0 nfs11.exe file crack?

Rule #9 : Don't discuss warez in any way. Read the rules next time. Now enjoy your infraction.

NAMETYR
03-12-2011, 10:45 AM
Well is your copy legit?

OZ
03-12-2011, 11:00 AM
then call ea support. There's nothing we can do for you here.

Streettunner
05-09-2011, 06:51 PM
In my game it's work! XD

Competizione
05-09-2011, 07:12 PM
^ cz it's either pirated or not online... more likely the latter. Unlocker doesn't work online, so EA can go **** themselves.

On a side note: wasn't this topic locked?

Mikeman101
05-12-2011, 08:38 PM
any news on the SuperSports unlocker Ziembobrud? i want the cars in the SuperSports Unlocker

stevedroid
05-22-2011, 12:08 AM
Quick question, will this work on versions after 1.0.2.0?

Also can anyone confirm this is safe? The download linked above seems to have warez group tags all over it and I really don't like the indication from the one poster that this needs to be run in admin mode for it to work.

I was hoping EA would officially unlock these cars in a patch - just like they officially unlocked the on-disc DLC items in Dead Space 2 after someone in the community figured out how to hack them in. Unfortunately it appears we're not so lucky, and I really hate being denied access to content on the disc I paid for stupid "political" reasons.

Competizione
05-22-2011, 02:04 AM
won't work on my 1.0.5.0 and it won't work online, so don't bother with it. And hoping for EA games to do something right is like hoping for a rainstorm in the middle of the Sahara. It ain't gonna happen.

MR.JS
05-22-2011, 02:54 AM
^He saved me some trouble.

tgomola
05-22-2011, 04:25 AM
Quick question, will this work on versions after 1.0.2.0

It works for me. You may have to perform a clean NFSHP installation, then install patch 1.0.2.0, apply the unlocker and then upgrade the game to 1.0.5.0.

Mikeman101
05-22-2011, 11:56 PM
i wonder if a Super Sports Unlocker for PC is released yet

stevedroid
05-23-2011, 12:11 AM
won't work on my 1.0.5.0 and it won't work online, so don't bother with it.
I've never played the game online and don't have any intention to start now. I enjoy the SP game enough to replay it and I really want to drive around in the coupe version of some of my favorite cars like the DBS and Reventon.

And hoping for EA games to do something right is like hoping for a rainstorm in the middle of the Sahara. It ain't gonna happen.
I know, but I like to comfort myself with false hope :)

It works for me. You may have to perform a clean NFSHP installation, then install patch 1.0.2.0, apply the unlocker and then upgrade the game to 1.0.5.0.
Got it, thank you. I might not bother to update, most of the stuff they mention being fixed in the later patches didn't seem to ever affect me.

stevedroid
07-06-2011, 06:02 PM
Hi again!

I finally just got around to trying this out, but it doesn't seem to have worked. I reinstalled the game and made sure I only patched to 1.0.2.0.

I ran the unlocked, it started the game, closed or minimized it, then gave me the message about the save being corrupt. I answered yes, the game came back up at the prompt to log into my EA account, I did so and then the game closed. Upon restarting the game, my save was reset as expected. Almost nothing is unlocked of course, but if I select freedrive I can still go through the car menu and see what's there. When I do that, I do not see the additional cars.

Should these cars show up in the beginning? Do I have to unlock them before they show up or something like that? Did I do something wrong, the (very) brief instructions don't mention needing to sign into your EA account again.

---edit---

Ah ok, found that the problem was that I was logging into my account. You have to cancel that and play the game in "offline" mode. Not a problem, just a little annoying that I have to cancel out of that every time I start the game now.