View Full Version : Turbo question.

MR.JS
03-25-2011, 12:16 AM
In the game booklet(which we receive withe cd)in racer equipment for turbo it says-
If you're in a tight spot and need some space to breathe,HudsonTech has the solution for you.Engage turbo and within seconds your engine experiences a power-injection unlike any other.However,maintaining this acceleration introduces a significant strain on your car's infrastructure so the system disengages automatically.
what do the underlined words mean?and is turbo powerful than nos?and for how much time is turbo on?
please answer these questions.☺♦•◘♣☻○♠♥◙♥☻.

Elle
03-25-2011, 12:38 PM
The turbo is constant while NOS is a short term advantage. The turbo is better for overall performance.

Competizione
03-25-2011, 12:54 PM
The turbo is constant while NOS is a short term advantage. The turbo is better for overall performance.

He means turbo in Hot Pursuit 2010. Let me explain: Turbo is like spikestrips, EMP's and Jammers a utility to avoid the cops. This means it's limited in use depending on the race (on average 3 uses). Turbo lasts for about 10 seconds after you initiated it, then it stops working (disengages automatically). Turbo is what you should use on a long straight lane if you want to get ahead of the other cars in Hot Pursuit, I wouldn't advise wasting it to take out other racers or cops, as NOS can do the trick for that. So turbo is much more powerful than NOS, but it can only be used in cop chases like Gauntlet and Hot Pursuit, is limited and affects your steering. NOS is unlimited (it recharges) and is good for straight lanes and cornering.

LoLZeR
03-25-2011, 04:51 PM
Theres also another important thing: Turbo automaticly disengages when the car recives damage (rams, wall hits, spikes, emps, etc) and as said, limits your stering. The Turbo upgrades increases the time of the Turbo. Know that Turbo is very effective at slow acceleration cars like Bentley Continental, and can be used to a super slam/shunt against other racers/cops. A tip to get a better steering is using the handbrake (it will slow you down a lot, but you will quickly return to your high speed), and NEVER use it next to shorcuts and corners unless you need to get away from a EMP or something like that.

ZIADHU
03-26-2011, 04:57 AM
man az far az i have played hot pursuit the turbo in it is not much different than a nos injection cause u get a real NOS like boost from it in hot pursuit which is totally different than reality....... bt yeah you should use it in the straights or if u'hv slowed down alot in a tight turn then use it when exiting the bend cause it helps....
http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/files/original/RacingFreak01.jpg

LoLZeR
03-26-2011, 05:45 AM
man az far az i have played hot pursuit the turbo in it is not much different than a nos injection cause u get a real NOS like boost from it in hot pursuit which is totally different than reality....... bt yeah you should use it in the straights or if u'hv slowed down alot in a tight turn then use it when exiting the bend cause it helps....
http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/files/original/RacingFreak01.jpg

could ya learn typing?

ZIADHU
03-26-2011, 10:25 AM
what?????

could ya learn typing?

what?

MR.JS
03-26-2011, 10:25 PM
what?????

what?
friend,i think he means spelling

ZIADHU
03-27-2011, 01:05 AM
friend,i think he means spelling

orite dude

GTR
03-27-2011, 03:43 AM
In the game booklet(which we receive withe cd)in racer equipment for turbo it says-
If you're in a tight spot and need some space to breathe,HudsonTech has the solution for you.Engage turbo and within seconds your engine experiences a power-injection unlike any other.However,maintaining this acceleration introduces a significant strain on your car's infrastructure so the system disengages automatically.
what do the underlined words mean?and is turbo powerful than nos?and for how much time is turbo on?
please answer these questions.☺♦•◘♣☻○♠♥◙♥☻.

v. dis·en·gaged, dis·en·gag·ing, dis·en·gag·es
v.tr.
1. To release from something that holds fast, connects, or entangles. See Synonyms at extricate.
2. To release (oneself) from an engagement, pledge, or obligation. (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/disengage)

It means it will be disabled automatically after a few seconds so your engine won't blow the **** up. How ****ing hard was that.

MR.JS
03-27-2011, 07:17 AM
v.tr.
1. To release from something that holds fast, connects, or entangles. See Synonyms at extricate.
2. To release (oneself) from an engagement, pledge, or obligation. (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/disengage)

It means it will be disabled automatically after a few seconds so your engine won't blow the **** up. How ****ing hard was that.
i did not know what system meant here.and don't tell me the meaning of this ****ing word,i know it

ZIADHU
03-27-2011, 07:45 AM
v.tr.

dont teach us english boy

Competizione
03-27-2011, 09:15 AM
^ you could use a lesson or two you know. Just try to read whatever you wrote above. He knows English, you don't.

Sinister
03-27-2011, 09:54 AM
Yet another thread closed :/