View Full Version : how do I save?

5spdto6spd
08-02-2011, 09:09 AM
hello everyone,

I have to say I received this game as a gift back in November and only played it a few times. I've been playing this game non-stop now for the past few days.

I am not sure if anyone has this problem but I don't see a "game save" button anywhere nor in the menus. I know the system saves my progress automatically I think with that little icon, but I was just wondering how can I save gameplay manually I am a bit paranoid that my progress doesn't save.

I've checked every possible menu in the game.

Thanks.

psyk
08-06-2011, 06:43 AM
I think you can't save it manually. The game auto-saves.

5spdto6spd
08-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Oh ok still a bit paranoid but oh well. thanks.

XenTek
08-09-2011, 11:10 AM
check the settings maybe there's an option to do it manually? i dunno i stopped playing nfs since i started driving real cars.

LoLZeR
08-10-2011, 06:07 AM
i stopped playing nfs since i started driving real cars.

LOL.

And yes, game auto saves and only auto

Boxout
08-10-2011, 07:22 AM
check the settings maybe there's an option to do it manually? i dunno i stopped playing nfs since i started driving real cars.

lol sure, i drive real cars too but i still play nfs... oh well back to the topic

i think there isnt a way to do it manually, but at all just chill. the game WILL save for you.

XenTek
08-10-2011, 10:22 AM
lol sure, i drive real cars too but i still play nfs... oh well back to the topic

i think there isnt a way to do it manually, but at all just chill. the game WILL save for you.

that's the thing. maybe he did something that he doesn't want the game to save. like get busted or something hahaha! :D (true story on my part hahahaha)

and yeah i admittedly still somewhat play nfs tbh. like nfsmw just a little when i feel like it. college eats up my time and i drive real cars because hey i gotta get to school haha!

Competizione
08-10-2011, 10:27 AM
The game only has an autosave function, you shouldn't worry about your saves. I haven't had one corruption ever since I installed it half a year ago. But if you're feeling paranoid just make a backup. You'll find that in (username)/documents/Criterion Games/Needforspeed Hot Pursuit 2010/save

FAST™
08-10-2011, 10:37 AM
Sometimes your saved game corrupts if it crashes :\