View Full Version : NFS World Hacker Emergency!

Mr. Person Guy
08-14-2011, 02:35 PM
I think this is urgent,I think some of you know about the chat hacker in World,but i thought it would not go this far.I was playing world and some guy started spamming on channel 1.I was going to change the channel but the hacker freezes the game for me,and it causes my computer to crash.Knowing me,a safety freak,I go start up my computer and uninstall world.And think nothing of it,until i go to log in to nfs world website.I had to change the password because i couldn't log in and after that,i went to my friends lists only to find that all my friends were named after one of my friends,and everytime i went to a friend,it went to the friend that it was named after every time.So here we are to the questions. (1) Is it possible to get rid of the friends with world uninstalled (2) Is it possible to get rid of my two profiles on world (3)Are all profiles in general in danger of this hacked(goes for anyone who plays world).Those are the questions.Keep a look out for your profile because i had to change my password and some had parts of there computer damaged.

That is all

Mr. Person Guy
08-14-2011, 05:53 PM
Bump for the safety of the ea accounts

RedTwentyFour
08-14-2011, 06:29 PM
the Blackbox team is working hard on this, we will try to get some infos about it at the gamescom.

Boxout
08-14-2011, 07:16 PM
wow dude you dont seems clear with your questions.

But at all theres nothing we can do about the Chat hacker, or whatever you want to call him... Just let EA take care of it.