View Full Version : Usefull Doubts of NFS World

ermporshe
02-28-2012, 01:54 PM
Hi there first of all my nickname ingame is the same.
I have some questions about a lot of things regarding this game.

1. There is any way to win speedboost without paying money for them? Because almost everything ingame have to be adquired via SpeedBoost!

2.About the cash i have 70 k more or less and i have done a lot of races, but the car i pretend to adquire costs about 400K.
There is any way to collect more money quickly.

3. What is the Best way to collect Rep Points? Im only level 10 and the online races i do only give me 360 Rep per race.

4. The Gems there any advantage to collect them everyday? i have done 5 days in a row but the regards were shitty...

Im looking forward great answers and i also think this would be very usefull to new members!

NeedforSpeed_01
02-29-2012, 03:37 PM
Hi there first of all my nickname ingame is the same.
I have some questions about a lot of things regarding this game.

1. There is any way to win speedboost without paying money for them? Because almost everything ingame have to be adquired via SpeedBoost!

2.About the cash i have 70 k more or less and i have done a lot of races, but the car i pretend to adquire costs about 400K.
There is any way to collect more money quickly.

3. What is the Best way to collect Rep Points? Im only level 10 and the online races i do only give me 360 Rep per race.

4. The Gems there any advantage to collect them everyday? i have done 5 days in a row but the regards were shitty...

Im looking forward great answers and i also think this would be very usefull to new members!

1.) Dunno if this will help or not, but if you get to level 3 on an account, you will get 600 Speedboost. So one possibility is to make multiple drivers, get to level 3 on them, get the 600 boost, then just delete the drivers, or, you can go to the "Buy Speedboost" page on the Official NFS World Speedboost Page (http://world.needforspeed.com/store/boost), and click on "Earn Speedboost" on the bottom of the Speedboost page. If you click "earn Speedboost", you'll have to complete a survey to get Speedboost. That's all of the options I can think of.

2.) Either through team escapes or multiplayer races, not only do they give good cash and rep but they also give good parts if you pick the right card. :)

3.) The best option for levelling up quickly is through the Treasure hunt, or team escapes.

4.) The first few reward parts of the treasure hunt are naturally cheap, but when you get past the first few days you will get better rewards.

hope this helped ;)

ermporshe
02-29-2012, 05:28 PM
Thank for your answer!

I have one question related with the first point!
I want the Boost to came to my account not to the accounts that i create after that? How can i do that?

NeedforSpeed_01
03-01-2012, 12:39 AM
Thank for your answer!

I have one question related with the first point!
I want the Boost to came to my account not to the accounts that i create after that? How can i do that?

Normally, the changing of drivers won't affect the amount of speedboost you have, but if you change accounts (email address and password) when you log in, the speedboost will depend on what other account you have ;)