View Full Version : Lamborghini decision

ermporshe
03-08-2012, 09:37 AM
Hello, i assume many people from here play NFS W and some of them may have one car or with lucky both!

I have some questions about it:

The murcielago Treasure Hunt edition: your opinion, Top speed stock, accelaration stock and Handlig;

The lp 550 Balboni Cop Stock same as above.

Which of these cars would you recommend me ?

PS: Also your opinion about the 997 Turbo Glaciar that is with a discount this week you thoughts about it as well.

Looking forward to hear it.

Best Regards

EvilSonic151
03-08-2012, 12:46 PM
Hello, i assume many people from here play NFS W and some of them may have one car or with lucky both!

I have some questions about it:

The murcielago Treasure Hunt edition: your opinion, Top speed stock, accelaration stock and Handlig;

The lp 550 Balboni Cop Stock same as above.

Which of these cars would you recommend me ?

PS: Also your opinion about the 997 Turbo Glaciar that is with a discount this week you thoughts about it as well.

Looking forward to hear it.

Best Regards

Forget about the 997 Turbo it's not worth the SB
From what i know the Murcielago has better nos and Top Speed than the Cop Gallardo (i own a stock gallardo balboni)
The cars both handle very good if you know what you're doing

ermporshe
03-08-2012, 01:00 PM
So your recomendation is the Murcielago! Treasure Hunt, the murcielago is better than the balboni in acelaration matters as well?

HWBURNR
03-08-2012, 01:33 PM
The Murcielago is one of the best T3 cars (i own one)
It has very good handling accelaration top speed and a very powerful nos the top speed is 356 KM/H with race parts (i don't have any pro parts except the engine) 389 KM/H with nos