View Full Version : Police in races

BadHairDay
04-16-2012, 11:19 AM
I used the Fuzzyfuz cheat before creating my driver profile, which is supposed to put police cars in the quick race mode. But I edited the save game with a savegame editor to unlock some factory driver missions (to catch up with the missions I had already completed before I had to format my computer) and I think doing that has disabled the cheat :( because I can't see cops in any track.
So is there any way to activate the cheat again without having to create another profile and start all over? or an alternate way to have cops chasing you in races?
Thanks!

tgomola
04-16-2012, 01:09 PM
You have to enter the cheat every time you run the game.

BTW, the cops never appear on Monte Carlo tracks, unless you use a tool called Cop Manager to add them. You can find it here (http://www.nfsunlimited.net/porsche/utils).

BadHairDay
04-16-2012, 04:34 PM
Thank you very much!!! :D So if I got it right, you have to create a new profile every time you start the game if you want to play with cops, and the cheat gets disabled when you exit the game :/ that's a shame. I wish cops were just selectable from the track menu.
Besides, there's no cheat to unlock all the tracks, right?

tgomola
04-16-2012, 04:52 PM
As for unlocking all tracks, there is a save generator somewhere on the web, google for it ;)

You don't actually have to create a new profile. Act as if you wanted to do so, enter the code as a name (a sound will confirm the cheat), then simply go back to the profile selection screen and choose your profile, that's all :)

And one more thing: when racing with cops, select just one opponent. Greater amount may cause the game to crash.

BadHairDay
04-16-2012, 05:19 PM
You don't actually have to create a new profile. Act as if you wanted to do so, enter the code as a name (a sound will confirm the cheat), then simply go back to the profile selection screen and choose your profile, that's all :)

Oh great!! :D that's exactly what I wanted. I have my savegame in which I've played through the evolution mode enough to unlock all the tracks, so I'm happy I can race with cops and the cars and tracks I've unlocked :D

Thanks for the quick reply, both :)