View Full Version : ARCADE : Initial D Game Ver1 Cars

AzN-Racer
05-08-2003, 11:43 AM
I just wanna know your car

Card Initial:
Cars:
Area Cleared:

heres are my cars lol i want to collect all most of all have the option C and B

Now im working on my EG6 Yellow ( Spoon ) OptionC and my Ek9 Yellow ( Mugen Power )

Aera Cleared Myogi and Usui my opponent is Tak. on Akina with my Ek9 and EG6

If u have any cards show them here :super:

AzN-Racer
05-09-2003, 02:46 PM
well no one is interested..so i also heard something about Battle Gear 3 its something like Initial D with card system but u cant customize your car...but some rumors says that u can customize your car in the official website.. :D but darn at the arcades they dont have this game Battle Gear 3..newayz... see ya

CodeRed
05-09-2003, 07:01 PM
[Moved to General Gaming]

cHeMhEaD_1
05-09-2003, 07:26 PM
I have a Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II with Nismo (Option B) and All I have cleared are Myogi and Maya & Simone's Sileighty in Usui. What's your battle record? I'm 3 wins and 1 loss!

AzN-Racer
05-10-2003, 04:38 AM
I have a Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II with Nismo (Option B) and All I have cleared are Myogi and Maya & Simone's Sileighty in Usui. What's your battle record? I'm 3 wins and 1 loss!

hmmm 4 win 0 loss all my opponent (human) was with their FD3S and some Trueno..pff 2 cheater cars and i drove my EG6 and my EK9.. :)

T®u3no G+ Ap3x
05-10-2003, 05:18 AM

hmmm 4 win 0 loss all my opponent (human) was with their FD3S and some Trueno..pff 2 cheater cars and i drove my EG6 and my EK9.. :)

f'ing *** drager.. :x

AzN-Racer
05-10-2003, 05:54 AM

what the hell r u talking about? u cant drift in this game.. :? look like u hate FF car? and FF car can use the left foot braking or something.. :mrgreen:

T®u3no G+ Ap3x
05-10-2003, 09:22 AM

what the hell r u talking about? u cant drift in this game.. :? look like u hate FF car? and FF car can use the left foot braking or something.. :mrgreen:

well I like FF cars, but I don't like them so call "Drifting" and btw left foot braking is for accuracy going in a turn without losing control, I'm not sure bout FFs doing that, but MR cars can..

cHeMhEaD_1
05-10-2003, 09:34 AM
Of course you can drift in this game! THATS THE WHOLE POINT!!! Even Skylines drift in it!!! AND THEY'RE 4WD!!! The 2 cars that are the easiest to drift are the FD3S and FC3S. I just found out that for cars with 5-speed, you shift sraight into 3rd when you start, and for my skyline, 4th, becasue it accelerates quicker that way!

The RedLine
05-10-2003, 10:02 AM
yea FF Can Drift ,Japan Car Can Drift Any Japan Car Can Drift 8) Civic R Rules There r So Popular

AzN-Racer
05-10-2003, 10:03 AM
Of course you can drift in this game! THATS THE WHOLE POINT!!! Even Skylines drift in it!!! AND THEY'RE 4WD!!! The 2 cars that are the easiest to drift are the FD3S and FC3S. I just found out that for cars with 5-speed, you shift sraight into 3rd when you start, and for my skyline, 4th, becasue it accelerates quicker that way!

everybody knows that hint..neways yo T®u3no G+ Ap3x do u play this game? i just wanna know..

Jayboi
05-10-2003, 10:06 AM
yea FF Can Drift ,Japan Car Can Drift Any Japan Car Can Drift 8) Civic R Rules There r So Popular
An FF "Drift" is an ***-drag. The front wheels have all the power and the rear wheels dont, so the rear is just getting dragged. And not all japanese cars can drift, you dont see a Mitsubishi Pajero drifting, or a large shipping truck.

AzN-Racer
05-10-2003, 10:07 AM

And Integra R? :mrgreen:

The RedLine
05-10-2003, 10:12 AM
let em tell u ,who said in the intila d this thing "u got 4wheel ,4 tire,it got engine ,then it a car" :twisted:

AzN-Racer
05-10-2003, 10:15 AM
let em tell u ,who said in the intila d this thing "u got 4wheel ,4 tire,it got engine ,then it a car" :twisted:

he was talking about a Wolkswagen or something i think.. he said Plus its a diesel lol

PS MKP i like ur Rank lol :mrgreen: :super:

S13DRIFTSPEC
05-10-2003, 12:29 PM

His rank is dumb.

I have an FD and I have myogi, usui, and akina cleared. I don't play it anymore though. I play GT3 with a steering wheel it's way more fun than Initial D IMO.

AzN-Racer
05-10-2003, 01:16 PM

His rank is dumb.

I have an FD and I have myogi, usui, and akina cleared. I don't play it anymore though. I play GT3 with a steering wheel it's way more fun than Initial D IMO.

FD..i dont like this car in this game..its too easy

nmbr1stunna
05-10-2003, 01:38 PM
this might be a stupid question, but, where can i play this game at. I live in Indiana, US. Game looks pretty bad, just can't find a place to play it. any help would be cool, thanks.

lawrence2002
05-10-2003, 01:47 PM
this might be a stupid question, but, where can i play this game at. I live in Indiana, US. Game looks pretty bad, just can't find a place to play it. any help would be cool, thanks.
ya ya ya... me too have the same question... (in canada, bc, buraby, vancouver)

viper4shane
05-10-2003, 01:57 PM
do you have a fun factory in canada?

AzN-Racer
05-10-2003, 02:07 PM

hmmmm everybody knows Arcades right ? tokens machines...Amusements.. :)

T®u3no G+ Ap3x
05-10-2003, 02:23 PM

everybody knows that hint..neways yo T®u3no G+ Ap3x do u play this game? i just wanna know..

why not? Played it once, killed my friend's SW20 with my battle car ( I think you are smart enough to know what it is :wink: ) He wanted me to battle him, and so I did.. :mrgreen:

S13DRIFTSPEC
05-10-2003, 03:36 PM
hmmmm everybody knows Arcades right ? tokens machines...Amusements.. :)

What are you talking about?

I don't think we have that in Canada. I could be wrong. We don't have that in Vancouver we have playdium though. Maybe in toronto? I don't know.

T®u3no G+ Ap3x
05-10-2003, 04:55 PM

I don't think we have that in Canada. I could be wrong. We don't have that in Vancouver we have playdium though. Maybe in toronto? I don't know.

nope, but we also got playdium around lots of places in Canada..

AzN-Racer
05-10-2003, 06:13 PM

why not? Played it once, killed my friend's SW20 with my battle car ( I think you are smart enough to know what it is :wink: ) He wanted me to battle him, and so I did.. :mrgreen:

lol the Hachi Roku 86 option A eh? :twisted: