View Full Version : Stunned Arse Wrestling...a Game my friend and I are making.

Jimmy
05-14-2003, 12:02 PM
Me and my friend are making a game on Game Maker called "Stunned Arse Wrestling". We don't have much, but a ring, an intro, a guy named ben, and an intro done by me. i have a screen below...

Stimpy
05-14-2003, 05:02 PM
doesn't look too bad. the gfx need a lot of work tho. nonetheless, making a game is hard work. gj :super:

Jimmy
05-15-2003, 07:12 AM
Thanks Stimpy. It is in the first stages, and now we have a crowd instead of the little white dots. Ben can punch now too. i'll post as progress goes along on SAW. :super: :mrgreen:

Jimmy
05-16-2003, 07:33 AM
Ok...We have a crowd now. we also have a new character, homestarrunner.com's Strong Bad. We also have the cheat in the crowd, and some Links (Legend of Zelda).

TTC
05-23-2003, 06:40 PM
looks cool, will it be playable with XP

Jimmy
05-24-2003, 03:00 PM
not sure. it probably will though. do yo want to be a XP beta tester when me and darcy are done? I don't really know anyone with xp, and i have 98 myself.

Jimmy
06-03-2003, 07:23 AM
*UPDATE* New screens. These ones contain Strong Bad as well, and the Intro. NOTE TO ANY MOD OR ADMIN- delete the post below this one...It's just a mistake I made sending.

Jimmy
06-05-2003, 08:47 AM
UPDATE #2! Sorry for the triple post guys, but the max attachments per post is 5, so here is the intro (.zip file). BTW... Thanks Sander for deleting that post. So yet ANOTHER note to any mod or admin-DO NOT delete this post.

Jimmy
06-13-2003, 07:22 AM
UPDATE #3!!! Well, yeah, its a big ol' quad post, but oh well. Stunned Arse Wrasslin' went ONLINE today! Yep, SAW now has internet play, where you can use your friends IP number and play online.
The match was Ben .vs. Strong Bad. We also have "Suicide Jack", and "SmacK" (it is a capital k too, just so you know). Jack, nor SmacK can punch. only Ben and Strong Bad.