View Full Version : The fast and furious game

PJ
06-24-2003, 10:26 AM
check out the link below for screenshots and info on the fast and the furious game for PS2 and XBOX

http://www.gameinfowire.com/news.asp?nid=2324

Pittens
06-30-2003, 12:26 PM
Here (http://www.gamershell.com/download_2588.shtml) you can download a trailer.
It looks so sweet 8)

TTC
07-03-2003, 07:34 AM
this ismuch better than the movie, because you can leave your cars exterior bone-stock and modify the engine like hell

i like it, i like it allot!!
:mrgreen:

BGspEEd
07-03-2003, 08:56 AM
:eek: Looks really cool :super: :mrgreen:
Next Question: Anyone know when its being released? :|

Anonymous
07-03-2003, 10:32 AM
"...scheduled for release for the PlayStation2 computer entertainment system in fourth quarter 2003 and the Xbox video game system from Microsoft in first quarter 2004. The game will feature both cars and characters from the original "The Fast And The Furious" movie as well as Universal Pictures' upcoming theatrical sequel, "2 Fast 2 Furious"..."
----------
More info here:
http://www.beststuff.com/article.php3?story_id=5047

BGspEEd
07-03-2003, 12:13 PM
sweet :mrgreen:
but sucks if u got x-box :wave:
ps2 is way better anyways :finger:

TTC
07-04-2003, 02:46 AM
lmao, oke kids, what you see above me is an true PS2 freak, he can't admit that gamcube and xbox are twice as fast so he start flaming them, well kids, i hope you won't be like him in 2 years, or ells i would have to kick your @$$.

BGspEEd
07-04-2003, 11:50 AM
lmao, oke kids, what you see above me is an true PS2 freak, he can't admit that gamcube and xbox are twice as fast so he start flaming them, well kids, i hope you won't be like him in 2 years, or ells i would have to kick your @$$.

Im not a PS2 freak, I play it about once or twice every 2 weeks, and I agree about the gamecube and x-box are faster. But the games look so much better on the ps2. I mean gamecube doesn't even have that many games, not to mention good games. Im not flaming X-box either....

PJ
07-04-2003, 11:57 AM

Im not a PS2 freak, I play it about once or twice every 2 weeks, and I agree about the gamecube and x-box are faster. But the games look so much better on the ps2. I mean gamecube doesn't even have that many games, not to mention good games. Im not flaming X-box either....

i have to agree
since ninitendo screwed up with the N64, nintendo haven't done much to challenge the market, and although there latest attempt was not bad, it isn't enough.................X-box on the other hand, have a very competitive machine, they just lack the amount of games of games the PS2 has available. i would still go with PS2, but as soon as the X-box gets a good collection of games behind it, well that'll be a different story :wink:

T®u3no G+ Ap3x
07-04-2003, 04:49 PM
heh.. Underground will 0wn it.. period.

2FAST4U
07-11-2003, 11:05 PM
Well, if you wanna be technical, PS2 and GameCube are very close (spec-wise), and X-Box's processor is approximately twice as fast. Most games look identical on all systems, so I just went for the one with great games.....PS2, of course! Graphics dont make a game fun, the gameplay does. (I still cant believe how much better PS2's NFS:HP2 is over the other systems'...even my Grandpa loves that game, lol...and, of course there's Gran Turismo, which even puts X-Box's graphics to shame :P ....somehow). As for the FnF game, I heard from people at E3 that it was disappointing, and it really doesnt fit my taste.

OZ
07-12-2003, 01:08 AM
kids... you still didn't realise that now, with these new games systems, the issue is not who have the better specs, but who has the funiest and better working game! It's like our moddeling skils, takes the gold the one who can make the better looking game out of system specs, IMO, the PS2 has gone haven a long time ago, since the x-box is still a newbie before him..

Furious
07-12-2003, 02:23 AM
Not bad, but we'll see if NFS Underground can kill this game, I hope it gets better if not then I'll go for this game, looks awesome too.

Jetta2NR
07-12-2003, 05:48 PM
damn i gotta score my self a ps2

Texhnolith
07-12-2003, 06:27 PM
seeing this, im sure NFS:Underground will leave this game in the dust

Anonymous
07-12-2003, 07:59 PM
I agree completely with that foreign fellow! The graphix suck for PS2 they could have done much more! NFS Underground is going to blow it out of the water! :twisted:

TheFerrariman
07-18-2003, 03:05 PM
gamcube and xbox are twice as fast as PS2 :mrgreen:
I completely agree Xbox has the best graphics, its made by Microsoft (Which makes alot more money then friggin Sony :mrgreen: )