View Full Version : GTAHQ.COM SHUT DOWN!

Anonymous
07-15-2003, 05:29 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: ...
GTAHQ.COM AND GTAVICEHQ.COM
are officially shut down.

:cry: SNIFFF,...SNNIIFF... Promise us sander you'll never close nfscars. Promise me....PROMISE ME...*points head up at sky and screams whhhy and starts sobbing uncontrollably* :cry:

OZ
07-15-2003, 07:50 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: ...
GTAHQ.COM AND GTAVICEHQ.COM
are officially shut down.

:cry: SNIFFF,...SNNIIFF... Promise us sander you'll never close nfscars. Promise me....PROMISE ME...*points head up at sky and screams whhhy and starts sobbing uncontrollably* :cry:

Why? do you know the reason behind the shut down?

Anonymous
07-15-2003, 09:28 PM
The owner, cpmusik said he just dosent have anytime for it anymore. I emailed him and offered to maintain it and update it daily for him. But, he said (and I quote) :

"Sorry, but I would rather no one take it over. It was a site that I started, which was just out of my boredness pretty much and I'd rather no one take it over as theirs. Sorry.

Thanks for asking though."
--------------
:( ... oh well. I guess life goes on. He deleted all the files on gtavchq.com yet kept everything on gta3hq.com ...Wierd. :( :| :(

Anonymous
07-15-2003, 09:31 PM
Im really thinking about opening up my own NFSCARS/GTA3 site. I have the money to do so. And I wouldnt have all these pesky pop ups and banners. I need to get in touch with sander and see what his host is. Cause I like the layout of this site. Hm.. wonder if anybody would support me on that. :-?

OZ
08-07-2003, 07:19 PM
Hum... can anyone tell me where I could get some good gta cars now? I've searched on yahoo, but only cr@p come out...

Anonymous
08-07-2003, 10:28 PM
Well, GTA3HQ.com is still open, except its closed down. As in no updates. So, you can still download the files. Just there arent gonna be updates, basically. As for another gta3 site............. :(

DeRCT13
08-15-2003, 11:56 AM
Maybe you'll got to check www.gta3.net (German though :( ) ;)

OZ
08-16-2003, 12:47 AM
Maybe you'll got to check www.gta3.net (German though :( ) ;)

I've visited it, and I've seen a lots of car from some authors from here, but I doubt they have permition.... Well, I can't say much since all the text is in german, and I don't understant a heck of it....