View Full Version : Who would like to see more exotics in GT4?

Homsar
09-15-2003, 05:09 PM
I pray every day that there will be more exotics in the next Gran Turismo. I hope that they will put in Porsches, Ferraris, Lambos, etc., but I doubt it since they probably won't be able to get a license from any of them. :cry: :cry: :cry:

TwIzTiD
09-15-2003, 05:34 PM
I know, But sony isn't the best know game designer, but the F-In' rock! Exotics might come in like a GT5 LOL

Beowulf
09-15-2003, 07:20 PM
Alwith every car, realistic physics, and the ability to completly tune and modify the cars. That would be cool, but impossible for now. I can still hope though!

Venom
09-15-2003, 07:55 PM
I heard rumors that GT4 may have Lamborghini and McLaren. I hope thous rumors come true :mrgreen:
They probably will have as many exotics as they can get licenses to.
BTW I know GT4 will have more GT cars.

S13DRIFTSPEC
09-15-2003, 08:03 PM
I just wanna see more mustangs in there.

T®u3no G+ Ap3x
09-15-2003, 08:49 PM
the 86 wil always be there :mrgreen:

Nuts4Ford
09-15-2003, 10:17 PM
yeah, I wanna see more american cars in there.

They have/had used car lots with the Japanese cars, why not with the american cars too?

lawrence2002
09-15-2003, 10:25 PM
shut up.

Oops. Sorry. I flamed on people when I get mad. :(

------------------------------

I have heard that GT 1/2/3 cannot have the CLK-GTR and the F50's and the 911's because of EA have the liceses. I wonder what does EA have to do with Polydigital and Sony Computer Entertainment.....

I have seen some screen shots of a CLK-GTR on GT2...

T®u3no G+ Ap3x
09-15-2003, 10:29 PM
shut up.

Oops. Sorry. I flamed on people when I get mad. :(

tsk tsk tsk... you don't mess with the master, pig. you better watch who you talk to like that.

lawrence2002
09-15-2003, 10:37 PM
tsk tsk tsk... you don't mess with the master, pig. you better watch who you talk to like that.

Do not start flaming again, chicken. You better watch who you talk to...

I am fed up with these conversaions.

T®u3no G+ Ap3x
09-15-2003, 10:52 PM

Do not start flaming again, chicken. You better watch who you talk to...

I am fed up with these conversaions.

I'm not flaming.. It is you who started..

Homsar
09-16-2003, 11:22 PM
Heh, remeber the rumor in GT2 that if you purchase every car in black a McLaren F1 would show up? And yes, there should be more American cars.

Homsar
09-17-2003, 01:32 AM
I love the Trueno, especially the Shigneo Version.

OZ
09-17-2003, 03:37 PM
Heh, remeber the rumor in GT2 that if you purchase every car in black a McLaren F1 would show up? And yes, there should be more American cars.

nonsense... since it's imposible to buy every car in game as you garage allows you to keep 100 cars. About the american cars, it's hard to predict if they will be in a large number, basicaly because the game is being developed by a japanese producer... But i do believe that there'll be more european cars...

Venom
09-17-2003, 03:59 PM
From what I have seen in pics it seem like there will be more American and European cars. I don't think it will have only a small number of either since GT4 will have 500 cars.

T®u3no G+ Ap3x
09-17-2003, 07:30 PM

good. now next time, just edit your above post.. :super:

and its "Shingeno" not "Shigneo" :mrgreen:

Homsar
09-17-2003, 08:14 PM
Sorry about that. I always get that mixed up.

Homsar
09-17-2003, 08:15 PM
I love the Trueno, especially the Shingeno Version.

Homsar
09-17-2003, 08:19 PM
TwIzTiD, I found sweet side shots of the Superbird.

Anonymous
09-19-2003, 08:44 PM
i hope they bring back the RACE MOFICATION thing like in GT2... you pay like 85,000 Credits and you get your car looking like a real racecar with paintjob, boykit and all :D

Beowulf
09-19-2003, 09:47 PM
What I don't like about the race modification is that you get that crappy paint job. I like alot of the paint jobs, but not all of them. So I'd rather be able to choose if you get the ads or not.

2FAST4U
10-07-2003, 10:37 AM
I hope they bring back the muscle cars (pics look VERY promising 8) ). Race Mods were nice too.

JeffForSale!
10-07-2003, 08:07 PM

good. now next time, just edit your above post.. :super:

and its "Shingeno" not "Shigneo" :mrgreen:
Since when was it Shingeno? The guy who made ID is named Shigeno. Do you drive an AE86? D1 Unit? How much have you spent on it? 4AGZE or just the ol 16V? Its pretty awesome IMO, many people want the AE86 now after D1 and since Initial D is going mainstream...people buy an AE86 for around 800 and its sitting up on the blocks rusted out with stock motor, suspension, brakes, transmission, and they dare ask how to do an engine swap, wtf? They dont have an AE86, they have a disaster...

Linketh
10-07-2003, 08:13 PM
I heard rumors that GT4 may have Lamborghini and McLaren. I hope thous rumors come true :mrgreen:
They probably will have as many exotics as they can get licenses to.
BTW I know GT4 will have more GT cars.

errr gt3 has a lambo diablo. but only in the japanese version.
http://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=screenshots

dont beleive me on the diablo? heres proof :super: :

2FAST4U
10-08-2003, 09:44 AM
I heard of a Lambo in GT2 that you get when you beat it....yeah, right. I would like exotics to add to the variety, but I wont really miss them if they arent in there....just as long as they have my muscle cars! (the ingame pics show many muscls cars, yay 8) !) Oh, and why did they take it (the lambo) out on us here in the US? That sucks :x .

Venom
10-08-2003, 12:16 PM
I knew about that Diablo for a long time. I ment Lamborghini wasn't officially in the game. It requiers a Gameshark to get it in the US version

Beowulf
10-08-2003, 12:30 PM
I looked at the car list, the offical one. And I think it's not worth my money to buy it. There will be no Ford RS200 or Lancia Delta S4, which are two of my favorite cars in GT2. So I might as well just stick to GT2 since it has the cars I like. I was really dissapointed that there wern't more historical rally cars and Group B cars in any of the GT's.

Venom
10-08-2003, 12:49 PM
I looked at the car list, the offical one. And I think it's not worth my money to buy it. There will be no Ford RS200 or Lancia Delta S4, which are two of my favorite cars in GT2. So I might as well just stick to GT2 since it has the cars I like. I was really dissapointed that there wern't more historical rally cars and Group B cars in any of the GT's.
Where did you find a official car list? The game isn't even finished yet and no official list has been released that I know of.
BTW GT3 had a Lancia Delta S4 so why would GT4 not have one since it is susposed to have just about all the cars from GT3?

Beowulf
10-08-2003, 01:27 PM
I was browsing the net and found the offical site. I think I got it off of this forum actually. Anyway, I'll add it to this pot when I find it again.

JeffForSale!
10-08-2003, 03:40 PM
The Diablo was never given permission from Lamborghini, they only got it from a racing team that ran the car, and when they made the US version, Lamborghini got all pissy so they took it out. Exotics in the game are very unlikely, why dont you just play Need For Speed if you want exoctics :P

Beowulf
10-10-2003, 01:59 PM
Where did you find a official car list? The game isn't even finished yet and no official list has been released that I know of.
BTW GT3 had a Lancia Delta S4 so why would GT4 not have one since it is susposed to have just about all the cars from GT3?

Oh Venom, hate to break it to ya' but GT# didn't have the Lancia Delta S4. It had the Delta HF Intagrale. Two entirely different cars. the Delta HF is a ront engined, all wheel drive Group A car. the Delts S4 is a mid engined all wheel drive Group B car with twice the power.

Venom
10-10-2003, 02:08 PM

Oh Venom, hate to break it to ya' but GT# didn't have the Lancia Delta S4. It had the Delta HF Intagrale. Two entirely different cars. the Delta HF is a ront engined, all wheel drive Group A car. the Delts S4 is a mid engined all wheel drive Group B car with twice the power.
Oh, I see
Anyway you sure you don't want GT4? It will have lots of LeMans cars and most likely some Grope B cars in it.

Beowulf
10-10-2003, 02:16 PM
Well, the chances of Group B cars being in GT4 are very very slim. I know this because Group B is like... well... to most of the modern rally world, it's an accident, an ambarasment. Or at least it seems like it.
I will give it a shot, but I can't gaurentee I'm gonna buy it. Besides, If I do I'm gonna use my Fiancee's PS2, sine I don't have one, and she already has GT3. If it's less then $30 when I get the chance to buy it, and I have that cash to blow, I'll probably get it (or a bettter rally game with Group B cars in it).
I watched the video, and the rally stuff looks promising. I like the fact that they're sticking the Renault Alpine A110 in. that's gonna be sweet. I hope the Stratos stays too, Group 4 might be enough for me, but it's nothing like Group B.