View Full Version : Street Rod3...

Anonymous
09-18-2003, 12:10 AM
bloke you know me from streetrod. now i'm after your ***....oyu think your cars are so good that you can make money from them.

well let me enlighten you.
it is against the law to make money from selling your meshes unless you have prior written consent from the auto makers. and therefore you do not.

one minute you tell us your interested, by registering on the board then you won't have anything to do with us because your a money hungry pig. well i can tell you this much you aren't talented in fact you suck

my mate bob robert and baardk have more talent coming out their arses than you will have........so stop bullshitting me and get over it.....your cars suck and so do you period.....come back to streetrod and i will chew your arse so bad you won't know whats hit you. :angry: :angry: :x :x

i got this kind PM from street rod 3 team, when i said that i doesnt join SR3 team. hopefully no one doesnt join SR3 team.

registering to SR3 board doesnt mean that i would be interested about SR3.
and i am talented modeler, thats why im currently workin at finnish gaming company.

and i can make money with my models.

Anonymous
09-18-2003, 02:07 AM
thats why im currently workin at finnish gaming company.what company? :dopey: :super:

Anonymous
09-18-2003, 02:44 AM
thats why im currently workin at finnish gaming company.what company? :dopey: :super:

im workin for Bugbear entertainment.