View Full Version : Does The Sims have any o files in it?

Linketh
10-06-2003, 10:43 PM
Does The Sims <including expansions(any)> have any o files in it? cause i am wondering if i can create items for it in z modeler or o edit. any information would be helpfull. thanks alot :super:

Boiu Andrei
10-07-2003, 02:16 AM
You have to understand that each game is using it's own way of models, quite different in each game. As you can't put a car model inside a Dungeon Keeper 2 using the standard tools for NFS cars creation, it is likely impossible to use Z-modelere to make something for Sims.

It would became possible only if you would have or built the app that transform models to the native format of models for Sims. But given the fact that few games offered so many editing as NFS did, and because so many people have and worked on the technical papers to make the necessary tools, and more, because they were very hardly and largely needed, they were released. Time will show how much loved and interesting would be Sims to make the others build tools for it.

However, it might be very possible that a modelling tool is available at this moment for Sims...

Linketh
10-07-2003, 02:26 AM
yeah thanks but yeah super thanks alot. i found some tools to use

OZ
10-07-2003, 11:21 PM
You have to understand that each game is using it's own way of models, quite different in each game. As you can't put a car model inside a Dungeon Keeper 2 using the standard tools for NFS cars creation, it is likely impossible to use Z-modelere to make something for Sims.

It would became possible only if you would have or built the app that transform models to the native format of models for Sims. But given the fact that few games offered so many editing as NFS did, and because so many people have and worked on the technical papers to make the necessary tools, and more, because they were very hardly and largely needed, they were released. Time will show how much loved and interesting would be Sims to make the others build tools for it.

However, it might be very possible that a modelling tool is available at this moment for Sims...

Dude, don't you get sick of talking *****, who cares if you can't put a car inside a gem he doesn't belong, all he wanted to know was if the SIMs have o. files or not.... :eyes:

Linketh
10-08-2003, 02:12 AM
hehehe okay but it still dont got o files does it?? oh well. i shall have to use different programs. thnx :super: