View Full Version : WWE Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain---56k Warning (big pics)

Jimmy
10-10-2003, 02:36 PM
WWE Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain is the fifth game in THQ's Smackdown! series for the Playstation/PS2. I know what you guys are thinking. Same as the other four. out of date storylines, 30 superstar roster which is also out of date...right? Wrong there bucko! :nono: This will have a roster of 55+ WWE Superstars, including legends like Sgt. Slaughter, Old School Taker, and the Iron Sheek. For the new-school, you can expect the likes of Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, and TONS more! THQ also put in a new attack system, and submission engine. For attack, if you get hit, slams, or have a submission hold on a certain body part, it will effect you for the rest of the match, or until you shake it off. The submission engine is that you can tap the X button repeatedly to either make them tap, or escape the hold.
As far as the storylines go, THQ got WWE story writers to make EXCLUSIVE storys to the game. There will also be a few memorial moments from the past year.
For NGC guys, take a look at Wrestlemania 19. For X-Box/PC guys, give RAW 2:Ruthless Agression a try.

Jimmy
10-11-2003, 09:41 AM
Now, here are the screenshots! A bit of a graphical improvement over SYM. :super:
These screen have:
-Ultimo Dragon
-Lesnar/Angle (F5)
-Big Evel in HIS yard!

T-Shine
10-11-2003, 09:45 AM
Sweaty men with big breast... :crazy: that's eeew :crazy: lol yuk !

SKL
10-12-2003, 02:15 AM
LOL@T-Shine!!

i'm surprized that they didn't name it like The Game Has Started or something, they accually used Lesnar's catchphrase other than the boss's daughter's b1tch's line...

WWE games are BS, the graphics suck(look at the ref..so ugly..)

OZ
10-12-2003, 03:04 AM
LOL@T-Shine!!

i'm surprized that they didn't name it like The Game Has Started or something, they accually used Lesnar's catchphrase other than the boss's daughter's b1tch's line...

WWE games are BS, the graphics suck(look at the ref..so ugly..)

indeed... i prefer defjam vendetta, that cartoonish look rocks :mrgreen:, and where else I would be able to kick luda's @ss for participating on 2f2f? :twisted: