View Full Version : Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe for Free

Anonymous
10-11-2003, 02:35 AM
Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe for Free!

H&D2 is coming at the end of October. In the meantime, Download (http://www.gathering.com/hd2/hddeluxe.html) the full H&D Deluxe game free to sharpen your skills!

Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe includes expansion pack, all updates and mission editor.
Hidden & Dangerous is a 3D action-strategy game, set during the Second World War. The player is able to control a group of Allies' paratroopers in special missions in enemy territories situated throughout Europe. Thanks to the three-dimensional depiction and chosen subject, we succeeded in dynamically combining the elements of 3D action and tactical strategy. The player can control any of four commando members from several 3D views and, at the same time, he can program on a tactical map the tasks for the rest of the team. Numerous new features and ideas give the game an original and absolutely unique atmosphere. The player is drawn right into the action.

The story starts in 1941, and the missions continue to the very end of the war in 1945. The game is divided into six campaigns; each takes place in a different part of Europe. Overall, the game has 23 graphically unique missions, set in France, Norway, Yugoslavia, and even in Prague during the last days of the War. The mission tasks are maximally varied, and the game is filled with unexpected reversals and developments. We tried to avoid the classic cliches so often seen in similar games.

Hidden & Dangerous is not just a simple game, in which it suffices to burst into a room and shoot to smithereens everything that moves. In our game, it is necessary to very carefully consider every step, and thoroughly plan the advance of the entire team. We tried to be as historically accurate as possible in our representations of the 1930's world, the weapons and even the vehicles, most of which can actually be controlled and used in the game.
We set for ourselves the truly megalomaniac task of creating a game that would be as realistic as possible, one that would capture the players' imaginations, entertain them, and give them an interesting and thrilling experience. We hope we have succeeded.

Hidden & Dangerous expansion pack: Fight For Freedom (European name), Devil's Bridge (US name)
In 1941, Captain David Stirling gathered an elite group of soldiers and founded what was to become one of the most powerful Special Forces agencies in the world - the British Special Air Services. Only the strongest, swiftest, and most daring were allowed to join the SAS; their bravery in battle was second to none.

Now YOU can become a member of the SAS with Illusion Softworks´ Hidden & Dangerous: Devil's Bridge. This sequel to the award-winning game Hidden & Dangerous offers even more exciting missions and campaigns. Guide your four-man squad of covert paratroopers deep into enemy territory during World War II. Either blow up the bridge or blow the mission...the choice is yours. Hidden & Dangerous: Devil's Bridge raises the bar for squad-based games to new heights; can you handle it?

- Multimedia PC with 333Mhz or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP
- 32 MB of RAM; 64 MB for Windows 2000
- DirectX 8.1
- 3-D graphics accelerator card with a minimum of 16 MB memory

Linketh
10-11-2003, 02:40 AM
EDIT:okay i found sum info on it. looks like a pretty bad game. oh well i hate 3rd person camera view

Anonymous
10-11-2003, 03:55 AM
EDIT:okay i found sum info on it. looks like a pretty bad game. oh well i hate 3rd person camera view
you can use 1st/3rd person camara views in H&D.

http://www.3dactionplanet.com/hd/devb007.jpg

Linketh
10-11-2003, 03:57 AM
super i might d/l it then