View Full Version : Max Payne 2

Anonymous
10-16-2003, 02:34 AM
Its out, go buy it you lazy bums

Anonymous
10-16-2003, 02:38 AM
i got that game few weeks ago...

(how many did know that Max Payne 1&2 are mede in Finland :mrgreen:)

Anonymous
10-18-2003, 12:13 AM
i got that game few weeks ago...

(how many did know that Max Payne 1&2 are mede in Finland :mrgreen:)

well technically you got an illegal version because it hit stores on the 15th. And yes I knew Remedy developed Max Payne in Finland. But Max Payne 2 was developed at Rockstar's studios in New York.

Jimmy
10-18-2003, 07:20 AM
I don't think it's on PS2, so i'll wait till December when I get a new computer.

Anonymous
10-18-2003, 12:12 PM
I don't think it's on PS2, so i'll wait till December when I get a new computer.

They working on a console port

Jimmy
10-18-2003, 12:38 PM

Meh...The PC version will have better graphics, and will probably be better overall.

Anonymous
10-19-2003, 02:28 AM

Meh...The PC version will have better graphics, and will probably be better overall.

shooters are always better on PCs

DeRCT13
10-23-2003, 11:17 AM
Tommorow, or the day after tommorow I can kick some a$$ in NYC too :mrgreen: MP rocked, MP2 will rock too!

Anonymous
11-11-2003, 03:35 AM
Max Payne 2 was developed at Rockstar's studios in New York.

bullshit, game was developed in Remedy's studios at Helsinki, Finland.
guys from Rockstar games helped people of remedy by takin pictures from all around new york, then Remedy did use those pics as base of textures. :super:

if you doesn believe me, ask it from Remedy as i did.

Viper
11-11-2003, 08:33 AM
Hey !!! I'm not that Lazy ! :mrgreen:

I'm still messin' with True Crime: Streets of LA- it'd be cool to be able to ad yer own car to this game !

Anonymous
11-11-2003, 07:14 PM
Max Payne 2 was developed at Rockstar's studios in New York.

bullshit, game was developed in Remedy's studios at Helsinki, Finland.
guys from Rockstar games helped people of remedy by takin pictures from all around new york, then Remedy did use those pics as base of textures. :super:

if you doesn believe me, ask it from Remedy as i did.

thats a big negative. Do you know how long it took them to make the original with their equipment in Finland? 4 years. They did it in 2, only because they used Rockstar's studios. So says PC Gamer and Im more inclined to believe the leading PC game magazine in the world.