View Full Version : GT4 Cars

amar90
10-23-2003, 10:52 AM
Does anyone know for real the wot Bmw's And Mercedes are gonna be in there. Or does anyone have any pics them. :D

Venom
10-23-2003, 11:05 AM
Nope. :(
No one outside of Sony or Polyphony Digital knows what BMW's, Mercedes, or any other cars will be included in the game. I would guess that it has most, if not all the cars from GT3 and a lot more. :wink:

Beowulf
10-23-2003, 12:24 PM
Well Venom, everyone who's seen the screen shots of GT4 know that the cars in them will be in the game. So I guess we know some of the cars.

Venom
10-23-2003, 01:04 PM
Well Venom, everyone who's seen the screen shots of GT4 know that the cars in them will be in the game. So I guess we know some of the cars.
Yeah, that is true.
But other than that non of us knows what cars will be in it.

Jeembo
10-24-2003, 01:48 PM
Check the new post about the GT4 prologue.. a "small" sampling of about 40 cars that will be in the game, including (BMW) McLaren F1, and Mercedes SL55 AMG. Looks like there will be BMW and Mercedes after all :D

OZ
10-24-2003, 07:52 PM
i believe that most of the cars the e always dreamed about will be featured on gt4... seems that the problem with EA about the cars copyright was somewhat solved, so, like I said on the other topic, cars that only featured on NFS will be probably avaiable on GT series now (understand this as GT4, GT5, etc.). This can be provved by the fact that the track day test, realised to collect data from the cars, featured several vehicles unknow to GT series, Like the BMW Z4 an M3(E46! :faint: ), ferrari 355, unfortunatly, no lambos were seing, but they said that the game producers will visit italy, searching more cars to add to the game.... :dopey:

-Wolverine-
10-24-2003, 09:49 PM
probably our best ideas would be to look at GT2, update the late models, throw in a couple of concepts and oldies and add a couple brands.

OZ
10-25-2003, 01:03 AM
probably our best ideas would be to look at GT2, update the late models, throw in a couple of concepts and oldies and add a couple brands.

at an interview, kazunori yamamuchi(?) said that this version was suposed to be a car encyclopedia... so expect newer ond older models

CHRIS2K2
11-16-2003, 07:20 PM
Does anyone have the real Grand turismo 4 car list.

Kracka
11-16-2003, 07:34 PM
Does anyone have the real Grand turismo 4 car list.

yes, as a matter of a face the creators of the game have it. :P

SVT
11-23-2003, 05:27 PM

at an interview, kazunori yamamuchi(?) said that this version was suposed to be a car encyclopedia... so expect newer ond older models

thats basically the explaination that Road & Track magazine gave. there are supposed to be at least 500 (!) cars from over the years in the game, so id imagine that they have at least a couple:rolleyes: from almost all the car companies that contributed anything that had 4 wheels and would do at least 100 mph.

2FAST4U
11-27-2003, 02:47 PM
Yeah, now with EA outta the way, Polyphony can come in and snatch up the rights if they're fast enough (can you imagine how many game companies are begging for Ferrari and Lambo licenses?). Although I'll miss NFS6s (PS2 version only...the others suck! :P) great exotic cop chases, I'd love to see how nice the cars would look in GT4s photo-realistic world. As far as BMW and Mercedes, I'm not much into them, but I'm pretty sure GT4 will have them. But what I'm looking foward to is those muscle cars!!! Cudas, GTOs, Chevelles....... 8) . There are screens showing thos cars in them. I think there was a '71 Cuda (although the game says its a Hemi, it has the 440 stripe on the side :eyes: ), a '64 GTO, a '69 Camaro, and a '70 Chevelle. I've seen more, and I know that there'll be more, but I cant remember them. Btw, there will be more than 500 cars and over 50 tracks 8) .

Anonymous
11-27-2003, 03:46 PM
Pontiacs please! :( :cry: