View Full Version : NFS vs MM2

Carkid59
10-23-2003, 06:28 PM
I use to play NFS High Stakes and I do play NFS Hot Pursuit 2. Most of the time I play mm2 and I am trying to make my own car for mm2. What do you guys think about NFS and MM2?

DodgeBoy
10-23-2003, 06:53 PM
There are some nice things I like about MM2. The fact that there is lots of traffic, realistic cities that are huge, simulation like car physics. Things that I don't like are poor car detailing, very poor traffic detail, cops that ram into you dor no reason but can't really pull you over and do anything, the fact that you ar eonly limited to cruising around and racing in different routes around the city. Multiplayer games are fun however.

Spirit
10-23-2003, 07:03 PM
....There are some nice things I like about MM2. The fact that there is lots of traffic, realistic cities that are huge, simulation like car physics...

But mate... :scratch:
...Car physics on MM2 are terrible!!! ....NFS4 has way better physics in my opinion...whre the hell would you bump in a truck with an Audi TT and smash the truck out of the streets?! or just go under the truck making it roll over you?!

Agreed about the cities, they're nice, but GTA3 still is my favorite game talking about huge cities :super:

GreetZ
[]'s
Spirit

DodgeBoy
10-23-2003, 07:09 PM
Bumping into a truck is not part of the phyisics. I am talking about driving not crashing. Skids are cool and transmission shifts are way better then NFS.

Carkid59
10-23-2003, 09:12 PM
I like mm2 and now the downloaded cars are coming out that are way better in mm2 than any better. Even some traffic packs that make the traffic look better are nice. :super:

I have converted a few vehicles to mm2 from nfs4 and one from nfs6. and yes with permission :P I want to make my own vehicles now though :mrgreen:

Anonymous
10-23-2003, 09:40 PM
theyre both outdated a scizophrenic games that should have been fixed ages ago

NightEye
10-24-2003, 08:40 AM
MM2 is soooo cool!!! With that crazy fire truck!!! SOOOOO COOL!
But yeah, phisichs are better in NFS4...

newton
10-24-2003, 04:02 PM
both get old. physics aren't good in both.

waiting for mm3 on pc.

C.D.R. Design
10-24-2003, 04:20 PM
waiting for mm3 on pc.

Sorry dude, the unfortunate news from Microsoft is that it
will only be avalible on X-Box. It's sad because it looks so
good. In my humble opinion they're just trying to boost
X-box sales.

newton
10-24-2003, 07:31 PM
waiting for mm3 on pc.

X-box sales.

hm, some guys from mm2c told me it goes on pc at the end of the year.

looks like a pretty cool game though. :(

Speed911
10-24-2003, 07:37 PM
waiting for mm3 on pc.

X-box sales.

hm, some guys from mm2c told me it goes on pc at the end of the year.

looks like a pretty cool game though. :(
Aw s*** they told me that too. BTW Newton. I havent seen you at mm2c in a while :eek:

Lamborghini Guy
10-26-2003, 11:13 AM
They probrably did just say that to boost sales of the X-BOX. They say that so lots of people spend all their money on the X-BOX and MM3, then they'll put it out on pc. Then everybody who bought the X-BOX and MM3 are gonna' be pissed because they could've waited for it to come out on pc at a lower price. But the people at Microsoft won't care 'cause they made all the money. So I say wait for the end of this year, or next. And only then if it does not come out on pc, then buy the X-BOX and the game. That's what I am doing.

Anonymous
10-26-2003, 02:07 PM
waiting for mm3 on pc.

X-box sales.

hes right. Microsoft also payed LucasArts to delay Knights of the Old Republic for PC to boost Xbox sales

Carkid59
10-27-2003, 09:10 PM
um.... :) mm2c hey?? I am there too, this is an old account that i havent ever really used here but I am Dudes__Geof_ at MM2c. What are your guys names? :P

Aldairion
10-29-2003, 07:44 AM
Well Midtown Madness...I love the concept of driving around a city...not just in expensive exotics but even like, a Ford F-350...but the graphics on the cars are less than impressive...Need for Speed however, has much better graphics. It's also more intense...like you're really racing...you get what I'm saying? Well yea...some goods some bads about each.

I want to go slap the people at Microsoft cuz they won't put MM3 on the PC :angry:

Vlad
11-11-2003, 03:15 AM
I thnik it will happen to MM3 what happened with Halo :| :| . Anyway it will be better than nothing

Dudes__TuNeR_
11-11-2003, 04:08 AM
hey dudes__geof_!!1 its me Dudes__TuNeR_!!!!! :D rofl!!!!

Anonymous
11-11-2003, 04:36 AM
personally i doesnt show any respect for people from midtown madness 1/2 or GTA3/VC scenes, because 90% of them does use stolen cars from NFS sites.

anyways about Midtown Madness series games:

physics = most worse type arcade
graphics = simply looks ugly
sounds = havent heard that bad sounds in any other game
overally = i think MM games are done for people of ages between 6-12, people who doesnt care about thing like quality and good gamaplay.

Carkid59
11-11-2003, 08:32 AM
lol tuner! didn't think you were on here much, gotta get a new account with my td name, oh well :)