View Full Version : Call of Duty

Anonymous
11-17-2003, 01:40 AM
Im not a big fan of WW2 games, but I will tell you that this game is freaking amazing. The scripting makes the game so damn intense. You can not go wrong with this game. Good gfx, great mission design. The only downside is health packs, which seem to contradict the realism of having Ironsights.

lawrence2002
11-17-2003, 01:46 AM
Im not a big fan of WW2 games, but I will tell you that this game is freaking amazing. The scripting makes the game so damn intense. You can not go wrong with this game. Good gfx, great mission design. The only downside is health packs, which seem to contradict the realism of having Ironsights.
Yes yes... I played the demo of it and it just blew me away. I seem to like to play the easy settings and tend to rush up to the enemy and just start shooting with any automatic gun. Then I'll just smash them up with the "melee" action key. And yes, they could have made Medics that was like in Operation Flashpoint : Cold War Crisis. :super: I say, a 9.9/10. :super: :mrgreen:

Anonymous
11-17-2003, 01:48 AM
but I will tell you that this game is freaking amazing..

you are right about that, and its definetly best game which baseds to quake III engine.