View Full Version : GT2 Question

AutoSueco.pt
11-23-2003, 04:36 PM
I know is kinda late to be playing GT2 with the GT4 almost arryiving but it's just a great game :D
But I have a question that is bugging me:I have a '88 silvia Q and I have bought all the best modds available for it but the car's top speed is 190km\h :?
I just can't get it?is some especifications that I gotta tune manually?and if is, how do I do it? I just can't find the menu for it.

OZ
11-23-2003, 06:14 PM
well, to make you car drive decently you indeed have to tune it ub by adjusting its performance, the best way to rises the speed is making a fine adjust on the gear ratios, but after this you will probably need to setup all your car to make it capable of driving at high speeds. On my savegame of GT2, i have the same car as you, but after adjusting it, it is capable of making 250km/h... I will not explaing you how to setup your car, there's already great tutorials and faq's about in on www.gamefaqs.com :super:

AutoSueco.pt
11-26-2003, 01:35 PM
Great!Thanks a lot Organic Zero but I already have another question: In the historic cup I have already raced against a 71 Skyline.Is there any way to get this car?I really like it but never found it on the Nissan's used car list.
Thanks for your help :D

OZ
11-26-2003, 06:11 PM
Great!Thanks a lot Organic Zero but I already have another question: In the historic cup I have already raced against a 71 Skyline.Is there any way to get this car?I really like it but never found it on the Nissan's used car list.
Thanks for your help :D

As I remenber, the old car list change from times to times, you gotta keep on checking it, expecially when you're close to complete the game, this also works for other cars import factories, for example, at a point in the game you can find a street version of the subaru 22b rally car on the subaru dealership

Venom
11-26-2003, 06:13 PM
The used car list actually changes every 10 days in the game. I'm talking about in-gam days, not real days :wink:

CodeRed
11-26-2003, 08:00 PM
The used car list actually changes every 10 days in the game. I'm talking about in-gam days, not real days :wink:

Yup... Search around Google, there is a list of all the days when certain cars appear... That old Skyline appears on certain days, for 10 days... (As Venom said, we are talking about in-game days...)

2FAST4U
11-27-2003, 03:30 PM
I've been lucky enough to find those cars, like the old 240Z and the old Skyline. Those cars can be hard to find, but you'll find 'em.

PortuguesePilot
11-29-2003, 09:43 AM
my favourit of those rare cars is the '68 Toyota 2000GT. it took me a while to find it. i also like the '83 Mazda RX-7. well, i love all classics in GT2. i love GT2 altogether. i even prefer it over GT3 as a game. GT3 may have much better graphics, much better sound, much better physics, but, as a whole, GT3 is far behind GT2. i hope that GT4 becomes what GT3 should have been. as far as i'm concerned, GT2 still remains the undisputed champion of racing games. all hail the king!

CHRIS2K2
11-29-2003, 04:31 PM
why is it so hard to get all goold for the linscied test. well today i got all golds for B linscied test it took me 1 hour and 15 minutes. :angry:

OZ
11-29-2003, 04:37 PM
why is it so hard to get all goold for the linscied test. well today i got all golds for B linscied test it took me 1 hour and 15 minutes. :angry:

well... it seems that it's easier on GT3, but As I remenber, the test aren't so hard if you see the preview of they. Normaly, your time is only affected by some minor mistakes on driving. For example, I had played the A1(?) test for about 3 hours before getting gold on it... It's all about training :super:

T®u3no G+ Ap3x
11-29-2003, 06:12 PM
... It's all about training :super:

and skill :wink:

2FAST4U
11-29-2003, 09:13 PM

Dont tell me you expected it to be easy. 1 hour and 15 mins is pretty quick. It took me about the same.