View Full Version : Cheaters online.

Beowulf
11-30-2003, 07:52 PM
Alright, so I purchased Delta Force 2 on Thursday,and have been playing almost constantly since. I've got well over 600 in game kills on the hardest difficulty, and most of the missions complete. I'm quite good with the Barrett as well. I tried to play online today, since I bought it to help my freind with a clan he was making. He needed a competent Sniper, and I'm very good with a sniper rifle (crap with assault rifles or atanything but long ranges or extreemly close urban environments). So I tested the online play, surprise surprise, I see people firing grenades at 100 times the fastest speed in the game. I see people flying. OIn every game I go to.

I'm adding Delta Force 2 the the long list of games I don't want to play online. Cheaters make these games suck. I really think something should be done with it.

I no longer play IL2, DF2, Doom, CS (when I had it), any NFS, Red Faction, FS98, or Mech Warrior over the net.

I'm not even going to try my other games.

This is disgusting. Those of us who have skill in the game areslaughtered, insulted andlaughed at because we don't use some stupid program or code to make ourselves invincible, or shoot a billion heat seaking rounds per minute.

This has got to stop.

Azrael
11-30-2003, 08:07 PM
ive seen that before its a gitch in the v1 of the game get the patch it has to do with lag and some other problems for the most part df players dont cheat

Beowulf
11-30-2003, 08:16 PM
ive seen that before its a gitch in the v1 of the game get the patch it has to do with lag and some other problems for the most part df players dont cheat

No, they were cheating, they were talkng about how they were cheating. And some people were even asking how.

- A p e x -
11-30-2003, 08:43 PM
well, every game u can play online has its cheaters. Especialy shooting games. CS is one of the only online games I play and I see many cheaters. But its always refreshing when u kill or beat one. :super:

there will always be people that cheat, all u can do is try and look for a server with no cheaters and all skill or hope a patch that prevents most cheats comes out. Those are always the best, especially wen a newbie that cheats comes into a game full of skilled players. :mrgreen:

Misanthrope
11-30-2003, 09:07 PM
I was in a friend's house one afternoon and he tells me "Look how Peter (another friend) makes his cheat", and he calls Peter and tells him to get online to play nfs6, so they began playing and when Peter crashes, he inmediately goes in the center of the track again at like 100 km/h :eyes: now I could see his cheats!!! sometimes people has to make cheats in order to beat the machine someday, but, personally, I wouldn't use cheats against other people

Beowulf
12-01-2003, 07:28 PM
Yea, people who cheat or use mods only do it because they suck so badly in the first place. I talked to a bunch of peopel I know and they kept saying how great they were at Day of Defeat. Funny thing is... they all use mods or cheat somehow. Another freind of mine whooped their buts on a no cheat game.

I'm just pissed off that people will use such things, and that the majority of people will not only condone it but encourage it.

I'd like to dump a bunch of these people who play DF2 with mods into a rear warzone, and see what happens.