View Full Version : Ferrari F355 Challenge

Firebird07
12-22-2003, 09:57 AM
Has anyone ever played this game? The arcade version where you sit down in a racing sat and there are 3 screens that partially surround you, and it has the option of Beginner (automatic) advanced (manu-matic) or simulator (fully manual, my personal favorite :twisted: ). Anyway, if you have played this game, ISN"T IT GREAT!!! and if you haven't, I sympathize :( :mrgreen: I'll see if I can get a pic of it

Laury
12-22-2003, 10:00 AM
Topic moved to the right place...

Firebird07
12-22-2003, 10:02 AM
sorry thought it was in the right place :mrgreen:

Tidus
12-23-2003, 04:05 PM
yea, that game is very awesome, i can play it every now and then because the arcade arena is right by my house... Anyway, yea, simulation is what i play mostly. There are four of similar arcade games like it... Then they just got an arcade game much like NFSU! BTW, have you playes the Gran Turismo 2? it is sweet!

SKL
12-30-2003, 01:10 AM
i love the clutch and shifter, making heel-toe possible on an arcade game...(even though it does nothing :lol: )

CaPa DoN
01-06-2004, 10:30 AM
great game! i've playec it a lot when i was in belgium (there was a arcade very close to our camping, were i live there isn't one). the graphics are quite nice, and the 3 screens give you a nice feeling. i've played it first on arcade, to practice, and then on simulation.