Go Back   NFSCars Forums > NFS Forums > General NFS Discussion (2007- Current) > NFS: World

NFS: World Discuss about the Free to play Online Only Racing game.

Old 03-23-2012   #1
Tony_Amazon

Default Need For Speed Start Packs on Amazon.com Save $$ + Get Exclusive License Plate Skin

Hey there all,

I'm the Marketing Manager for the Amazon.com Game Downloads group and I wanted to let you know that we recently starting carrying Need for Speed World Starter Packs. For one example of what these packs contain:

NFS World Gold Starter Pack
A $60 value for $19.99

Ford Mustang Boss 302
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34) “Underground” edition
8000 SpeedBoost
Uniquely skinned License Plate exclusive

Here's a link:

Link

And here's what one of the customers who recently purchased this start pack had to say about it:

"2 cars, 8000 SpeedBoost & Uniquely skinned License Plate exclusive with only 19.99. OMG thank you Amazon !! You help me save $40 ^.^ "

I'm really active all over the internet, on site like CAG, Reddit, and Neogaf and am happy to join this community to take feedback, answer questions, and tell you about deals on products you're interested in. I don't want to crowd your space though, so, if you all don't want me participating feel free to tell me to buzz off. If not though, I'm excited to be here chatting with all of you.

Cheers,
Tony
Tony_Amazon is offline   Reply With Quote