Go Back   NFSCars Forums > NFS Forums > General NFS Discussion (1994-2006) > NFS: Most Wanted

NFS: Most Wanted Discuss anything related to NFS9: Most Wanted here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2006   #1
Nightkidz

Default NFS MW Best Cars?

what are the best cars in MW? according to 1 of my frenz who played in the WCG, he said that Carrera GT n M3GTR are not allowed(strange).. So,i was just wondering besides this 2 cars, which car is the most stable,fast n has the best handling all in 1 package??
Old 09-25-2006   #2
hirokishinguji

I admit the M3 has the best grip and acceleration in the game, and that's the best car ever in MW, but just for me, the RX-8 and the McLaren are the best!
Old 09-25-2006   #3
Ricochet
9k penor

Send a message via MSN to Ricochet Send a message via Yahoo to Ricochet

Pffttt... RX8 one of the best? lol.
I say that the Carrera GT is the best, the M3 GTR is a race car, so no doubt it will beat any other car in the game. But after the Carrera GT, I'd say the Murcielago, then the SLR, then the Ford GT. After that its the DB9, then the Z06, Gallardo and Viper (I'd give it a tie between the four).

EDIT: I'm surprised I forgot to mention the C6-R, which is now undoubtedly, the best car in the game, even better than the M3. And one more thing:
Quote:
the M3 GTR is a race car, so no doubt it will beat any other car in the game
I'll take that back. By the control of its handling and turning compared to its acceleration and top speed, I'd say it'd go even below the Gallardo, which IMO has the best handling of any car in the game.

Last edited by Ricochet; 09-25-2006 at 05:11 AM.. Reason: forgot the C6-R
Old 09-25-2006   #4
Nightkidz

icic... i like the Lancer Evolution... although it isnt the best, but somehow i just like japanese cars. I m wondering because there's a small competition coming up at a local cafe here n i was hoping to get some tips.. I m really confused bout the tunings... how should i tune my car to get the best results??
Old 09-25-2006   #5
SLZ Roadstar
Most Wanted V.I.P.

Send a message via MSN to SLZ Roadstar Send a message via Yahoo to SLZ Roadstar Send a message via Skype™ to SLZ Roadstar

icic. I like Lancer Evolution. For handling,aru's ferrari rox!
Old 09-25-2006   #6
Nightkidz

yea.. i like lancer evo a lot... especially when changing gears... the sound rox... makes you feel like playing manual.. lol
Old 09-25-2006   #7
darknight788
Bam and Elk Design Mod

Send a message via MSN to darknight788 Send a message via Yahoo to darknight788

yea the lancer is pretty fun to drive especially when you get into those really intense pursuits. as for the M3 being one of the best Pfft i have like 7 different cars that can pwn the M3
Old 09-25-2006   #8
Zpectre
Hellsing's Trump Card

Send a message via MSN to Zpectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanAuto93 View Post
Pffttt... RX8 one of the best? lol.
I say that the Carrera GT is the best, the M3 GTR is a race car, so no doubt it will beat any other car in the game. But after the Carrera GT, I'd say the Murcielago, then the SLR, then the Ford GT. After that its the DB9, then the Z06, Gallardo and Viper (I'd give it a tie between the four).

EDIT: I'm surprised I forgot to mention the C6-R, which is now undoubtedly, the best car in the game, even better than the M3. And one more thing:

I'll take that back. By the control of its handling and turning compared to its acceleration and top speed, I'd say it'd go even below the Gallardo, which IMO has the best handling of any car in the game.
Murciélago is slower than the Gallardo (around a track, that is, since on the straight it's faster). The DB9 handles like a whale (it's much, much inferior to the cars you compared it to) and the Viper is hard to control.

The Corvette C6-R is useless. The only way to make it better than a regular Corvette is by equipping it with Junkman parts, and, even then, the cars perform pretty much the same. The M3, with the same Junkmans (you have to hack your save to upgrade your M3 with them), is able to enter Carrera GT territory on certain tracks.

Best handling is the Elise, undisputedly.

I agree that the RX-8 sucks, but it's not due to it being a Japanese car, but because it simply sucks. Slow, handles really badly, and butt-ugly.

Now, about what's the best car, it's the Carrera GT. Then the M3, the Elise, and a small group consisting of Gallardo, Murciélago, Cayman S, 911 Carrera, Corvette C6, Corvette C6-R, Mercedes SLR, Ford GT, Impreza, RX-7, Golf and Lancer. After these (only a bit slower) come the 911 Turbo, Viper and the Audi TT. The rest, well they are the rest. Last (but not least), the Camaro.

The list changes when it comes to pursuit. The slowest cars around a circuit seem to push those cops much better.
You act more like a cockroach than a proper vampire. Left to your own devices you would cover the world in your filth. I can't stand your kind. You don't have the self-respect to be a vampire, you undead maggot. You barely even know what you are.
Old 09-25-2006   #9
darknight788
Bam and Elk Design Mod

Send a message via MSN to darknight788 Send a message via Yahoo to darknight788

i guess it all depends on preference b/c i think the viper handles excellent and it is one of the fastest cars in the game ( deadly combination ) i also think the RX-8 is one of the quickest and best handling cars in the game. the M3 fails to impress me, yes it is pretty fast and handles alright but there are quite a few that can do better. BTW does anybody else here think the murc kind of handles like a whale it takes really wide turns when going fast compared to the gallardo evne the DB9
Old 09-25-2006   #10
SLZ Roadstar
Most Wanted V.I.P.

Send a message via MSN to SLZ Roadstar Send a message via Yahoo to SLZ Roadstar Send a message via Skype™ to SLZ Roadstar

M3 GTR is the worst car ever driven by me.Slow acceleration,top speed,worst handlong & barking too. That car suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot. Even Renault Clio is OK than that car. I wonder how Razor liked that car. I sold the car as soon as I got it.
Old 09-26-2006   #11
Dektra
You Are The Spoon...

Send a message via MSN to Dektra

I thought i posted something on here before. mustn't have gone through. anywa. i personaly believe its the Murc for drag's, Speed-trap and sprints. and the Carrera GT for the knockouts and Circuits.
Old 09-26-2006   #12
Ricochet
9k penor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpectre View Post
Murciélago is slower than the Gallardo (around a track, that is, since on the straight it's faster). The DB9 handles like a whale (it's much, much inferior to the cars you compared it to) and the Viper is hard to control.

The Corvette C6-R is useless. The only way to make it better than a regular Corvette is by equipping it with Junkman parts, and, even then, the cars perform pretty much the same. The M3, with the same Junkmans (you have to hack your save to upgrade your M3 with them), is able to enter Carrera GT territory on certain tracks.

Best handling is the Elise, undisputedly.

I agree that the RX-8 sucks, but it's not due to it being a Japanese car, but because it simply sucks. Slow, handles really badly, and butt-ugly.

Now, about what's the best car, it's the Carrera GT. Then the M3, the Elise, and a small group consisting of Gallardo, Murciélago, Cayman S, 911 Carrera, Corvette C6, Corvette C6-R, Mercedes SLR, Ford GT, Impreza, RX-7, Golf and Lancer. After these (only a bit slower) come the 911 Turbo, Viper and the Audi TT. The rest, well they are the rest. Last (but not least), the Camaro.

The list changes when it comes to pursuit. The slowest cars around a circuit seem to push those cops much better.
I must say that overall Murcielago is better, not just because of its top speed, but its handling is incredible. But yes the Gallardo's handling is much better, but its acceleration is the disadvantage. And actually, you're correct of the DB9 (no wonder I beat #3 with the Punto ), my lazy brain just puts stuff in my mind without thinking (see it happened again ), but the Viper isn't that bad, it at least, takes its advantage of top speed into the Drag races.

And the C6-R, by far is the best. I've beaten tons of C-GTs and M3s online with junkmans fitted in them with it. And most of the time I even got to the 4the person on some of the long circuits.

True about the Elise, but its acceleration sucks, so does the top speed..

I never said (and it isn't) the RX8 sucks just because its a Japanese car, it just sucks, simply, it can't match with the cars of its class like the Supra and Lancer.

And the 911 Turbo can't suck, I've beaten alot of those M3s (again) and SLRs with it, it actually, outperforms the Corvette.

And you sure are correct on the last paragraph .
Old 09-29-2006   #13
Nightkidz

erm... so do u guys prefer manual than auto?? does it make any difference?
Old 09-29-2006   #14
PH34R
A5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanAuto93 View Post
I must say that overall Murcielago is better, not just because of its top speed, but its handling is incredible. But yes the Gallardo's handling is much better, but its acceleration is the disadvantage. And actually, you're correct of the DB9 (no wonder I beat #3 with the Punto ), my lazy brain just puts stuff in my mind without thinking (see it happened again ), but the Viper isn't that bad, it at least, takes its advantage of top speed into the Drag races.

And the C6-R, by far is the best. I've beaten tons of C-GTs and M3s online with junkmans fitted in them with it. And most of the time I even got to the 4the person on some of the long circuits.

True about the Elise, but its acceleration sucks, so does the top speed..

I never said (and it isn't) the RX8 sucks just because its a Japanese car, it just sucks, simply, it can't match with the cars of its class like the Supra and Lancer.

And the 911 Turbo can't suck, I've beaten alot of those M3s (again) and SLRs with it, it actually, outperforms the Corvette.

And you sure are correct on the last paragraph .

I agree, the Viper may be hard to handle, but you just need that magical setup. Same with the Corvette, they both spin if you brake and turn at low speed.

But the 911 Turbo is a bit lacking, considering what its real life credentials. The ting may turn pretty nice, but can be slow as hell to accelerate. A corvette is about 10 to even 20kph faster in the same amount of time in some cases.

Objects in mirror appear to be losing
MW showroom
Carbon showroom
Old 09-29-2006   #15
Ricochet
9k penor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxed_out View Post
But the 911 Turbo is a bit lacking, considering what its real life credentials. The ting may turn pretty nice, but can be slow as hell to accelerate. A corvette is about 10 to even 20kph faster in the same amount of time in some cases.
Well in the game anything's possible .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightkidz
erm... so do u guys prefer manual than auto?? does it make any difference?
In manual, you have to shift to the next gear after reaching the end of the last gear all the time, in automatic, you just have to shift to the highest gear (ex: D4 [4th gear]), and just drive . I'd prefer the automatic over manual for normal driving, but the manual has some benefits over the other transmission in racing (in real life of course) in several ways.
Oh yeah manual transmission has a clutch and auto doesn't
Old 09-29-2006   #16
SLZ Roadstar
Most Wanted V.I.P.

AF2DC3C1CBCC497A . Take this code of cross corvette & see how it works. Everything of that car is nice. HANDLING,BRAKING,ACCELERATION,Speeds upto 500KPH. WHat else?It looks good too. But remenber don't dash that car anywhere. Game may crash.
Old 09-30-2006   #17
Finraziel
DFP lover ^_^

I prefer the lotus elise, at least for tracks without long stretches of highway because that's where it loses out. As long as the track is made up of many tight corners, the elise is awesome.
As for shifting, I would prefer manual shifting (irl and in game, though irl I've never driven automatic, they're not as common here as they are in the states), but in NFS MW automatic shifting is too good and there's not enough of an advantage for manual shifting. Actually, people always used to have faster starts than I did and I couldn't figure out why, until I learned that if you just use auto shift, have your rpm in the perfect start zone, then just hold down your accelerator and nitro, you're super fast... Which is insane, but I guess in this game it works, and since currently when I play I do to be the fastest I can be, I also use auto and this silly trick. I still hope in carbon auto shift will be slower again though so manual shifters get an edge again, and using nitro during shifts should cause you to be less efficient with it, if nothing else...
Old 10-01-2006   #18
Vash

Default hmm

all Porsche's
Old 10-03-2006   #19
hirokishinguji

Oh yeah I almost forgot. Try the Punto or the Golf. FF (front-engine front-wheel) cars are maybe have the best handling and easy to control (I tried to use the full tuned Punto in an 8-lap circuit) and tyr to observe it. I hope it will work. Or if not, tell me that RX-8 sucks.
Old 10-19-2006   #20
alex13

Send a message via MSN to alex13

my opinion is that the nr one best car is the gallardo. all junkman. its a small car faced to the murcielago , its fast at acceleration and its top speed is very good. not too heavy easy to handle and if you make it pink its very sweet (kidding)
Old 07-08-2007   #21
mrspeed

Send a message via Yahoo to mrspeed

all porsche's and the M3
Old 07-08-2007   #22
Nelson340
Returned due to boredom

Send a message via Skype™ to Nelson340

Revival be a no-no!
Old 07-08-2007   #23
Ridge_Runner_5

Maxx out the Cobalt and you get a decent car...

________
Jugalettes

Last edited by Ridge_Runner_5; 02-12-2011 at 09:16 PM..
Old 07-09-2007   #24
Tester
Drive ur life

Send a message via Yahoo to Tester Send a message via Skype™ to Tester

I think that comparement must be made by the combination of speed and handling, i think that most harmonized combination has the gallardo, as for particular speed and handling comparement, i think murcia is the fastest and rx7 is the best in handling. Thats what I think!

Last edited by Tester; 07-09-2007 at 02:20 AM..
Old 07-09-2007   #25
supra969

Send a message via MSN to supra969

how about some of the downloadable cars here
Old 07-13-2007   #26
Kyishi
Neuspeed

Send a message via MSN to Kyishi

No doubt!

For me, its the RX7 and Cayman S!
Old 07-15-2007   #27
Imprezzive

Gold Silver Silver Gold 

1. Carrera GT
2. Gallardo
3. Cayman S
4. WRX STI

best handling car would be the Gallardo, hands down
GTO/Monaro for cop chases
Old 07-15-2007   #28
DemarqusDon
"Drizzy"

Send a message via Yahoo to DemarqusDon Send a message via Skype™ to DemarqusDon

1,Cayman S
2,Carrera GT
3,M3 GTR
4,911 Turbo S

Well Dats How I Think It,
Old 09-02-2007   #29
ogkspaz

Send a message via Skype™ to ogkspaz

If the M3 and The Carrera GT aren't allowed.... There isn't much you can do vs a good driver and an elise.
I take it this is non-junkman
Old 09-02-2007   #30
Wingnut

Okay, best cars in Most Wanted excluding the BMW M3
GTR and Porsche Carerra GT? Ive got only three.

1. Lamborghini Murcielago (incredible handling better
than the Gallardo which I managed to beat online
but only race in manual transmission because it loses its
capabilities at higher speeds).

2. Chevrolet Corvette C6 (all-around powerful car that
manages to accelerate pretty well and doesn't lose
control on most turns)

3. Dodge Viper SRT-10 (8L Engine is a beast and its
super-light weight enables it to take jumps really
high).

Last edited by Wingnut; 02-12-2008 at 07:16 PM..
Old 09-05-2007   #31
honkin92
->MW Lover<-

Supra?
A quite good car in MW...
And i can drive it in Mod mode as 240SX~

Kin's Garage K Concept
Old 09-08-2007   #32
FordZorz
The Original Pony Car.

Send a message via MSN to FordZorz

Personally i prefer the 911 when tuned to my liking whitch is little driting, its the best for me.
Old 09-10-2007   #33
FreelancerMar

All around Best general MW driver, for me Id have to go with the P911 Turbo S. It is a very stable car. Of course having the best AWD system in the game doesn't hurt things either. Im also Partial to the Ford GT. It is compareable to the PCarrera GT as it should be. Of course the rumble of a high powered V8 is nice too.
Old 09-12-2007   #34
S2K Drift

i like the evo but i guess its not the best car
Old 09-17-2007   #35
SLZ Roadstar
Most Wanted V.I.P.

For me, evo is the best car. Best in everything. Thats what I think. No offence. Other cars turn to either left or right when we accelerate.
Old 09-30-2007   #36
Myojinoir
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Silver 

Send a message via MSN to Myojinoir Send a message via Skype™ to Myojinoir

dunno bout you guys, but my favorite still is VW Golf and after that -> Dodge Viper (got the pinkslip) offcourse i remade it =))
Old 10-25-2007   #37
absclaw gt
FoRD GT AddicT

dude, ford gt is the best car in mw.its superior handling,speed and power under the hood just smokes the opponent cars!
Old 10-29-2007   #38
R8CCXVeyron
Nissan "Godzilla" GT-R

Send a message via MSN to R8CCXVeyron

I agree with absclaw, Ford GT is the bomb! Best handling good acceleration and that engine's sound! oooh.
Old 12-19-2007   #39
Evo X
Speedfreak

Silver 

For me it's the M3 GTR, 911 GT2 and the Corvette C6!
Old 12-22-2007   #40
KillinTime2792

the Enzo Ferrari is the best for me.
Closed Thread