Go Back   NFSCars Forums > NFS Forums > General NFS Discussion (1994-2006) > NFS: Underground 1 & 2

NFS: Underground 1 & 2 Discuss anything on Underground 1 and 2!

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2007   #1
ipsen14

Default Addon cars in Nfs Underground 2??

anyone who knows where I can download/find other cars to Need For Speed Underground 2.
Old 12-30-2007   #2
Sinister
Former Staff

Gold 

nope.. underground 2 was chosen not to be cracked for addition/replacement of cars.
Old 12-30-2007   #3
momaka

However, the European NFSU2 has 2 cars (Corsa and 106) that are not in the US version, and the US version has RSX and Civic which are not in the EU version, so if you have US version, you can get Corsa and 106 and if you have EU version you can get RSX. Let me know if you're interested so I can find you the links. I think the file was on NFSPlanet, but I'm not sure.
Old 12-31-2007   #4
SLZ Roadstar
Most Wanted V.I.P.

Send a message via MSN to SLZ Roadstar Send a message via Yahoo to SLZ Roadstar Send a message via Skype™ to SLZ Roadstar

Ya it was on NFSPlanet. Cars cannot be converted to NFS8:U2 till now. I downloaded the Corsa but there no major change.
Old 12-20-2008   #5
TUDOR_T_BEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark-X Stylizer View Post
Ya it was on NFSPlanet. Cars cannot be converted to NFS8:U2 till now. I downloaded the Corsa but there no major change.
Link pleaZe ?
Old 12-20-2008   #6
SLZ Roadstar
Most Wanted V.I.P.

Send a message via MSN to SLZ Roadstar Send a message via Yahoo to SLZ Roadstar Send a message via Skype™ to SLZ Roadstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUDOR_T_BEST View Post
Link pleaZe ?
This is the link.

http://www.nfs-planet.de/nfs8_tools.php?lang=eng

There might be something written called 'USA <-> EU Mod (Honda, Peugeot 106, Opel Corsa)'. DOwnload that.
Old 01-08-2009   #7
NOS Freak
Rock On!!

it would be great if someone cracks it...imagent to drive a Porsche Carerra GT or Bugatti Veyron in U2
Old 02-18-2009   #8
Sir Tristan
Autobahn Aristocrat

Bronze 

Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Tristan

Ark, I've got a question - I have an European version so Corsa+106 instead of RSX & Civic for me. Will this mod put Civic and RSX back in it?
Old 02-18-2009   #9
Killua
Soul Reaver

Silver Silver 

Send a message via MSN to Killua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Tristan View Post
Ark, I've got a question - I have an European version so Corsa+106 instead of RSX & Civic for me. Will this mod put Civic and RSX back in it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS-Planet
Name: USA <-> EU Mod (Honda, Peugeot 106, Opel Corsa)
Size: 52 MB
Author: Pawel
Description: This mod allows you to insert the Peugeot 106 and Opel Corsa in the american version of the game and insert Honda Civic in european version.
That's it.

..:: |ND 4 SPD| ::..
Old 02-18-2009   #10
Stevo Blazevski

But i think this works only with the included savegame.
Old 02-19-2009   #11
SLZ Roadstar
Most Wanted V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Tristan View Post
Dont know. I have american version. But that description mentioned by Killau about NFS Planet shows that you can insert Civic. I installed it on my American version & none of my cars were replaced. The Corsa & 106 were installed & the RSX & Civic still remained.
Old 02-19-2009   #12
Killua
Soul Reaver

Silver Silver 

Send a message via MSN to Killua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark-X Stylizer View Post
I installed it on my American version & none of my cars were replaced. The Corsa & 106 were installed & the RSX & Civic still remained.
They weren't replaced? That's curious, I though that every NFS after HP2 you couldn't add cars, only replace them.

..:: |ND 4 SPD| ::..
Old 02-20-2009   #13
SLZ Roadstar
Most Wanted V.I.P.

Because the Corsa & 106 were present in different folders. Thats why they werent replaced.
Old 02-20-2009   #14
SubyRS
Oh, a wise guy eh?

But as already mentioned, does it force you to use a pre-made save game file? If it does, is it a new game or completed? If new, I might give it a try.
Game PC: AMD 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N32-SLI Delux Wireless Ed., Corsair HX620 Modular PS, Win XP SP2b, DX9.c, EvGA 275GTX Superclocked /1792mb, Creative X-fi Pro, Corsair DDR2 2048mb dual channel, WD 150 Velociraptor, Asus PG221 22"LCD, Logitech MoMo Force wheel.
VooDoo PC: Window 98SE, MSI KT3 Ultra, AMD XP1900, 512mb DDR, VooDoo 5500 AGP, SB Live 5.1, 40gig Samsung HD, Samsung DVD rom, 300 watt PS, NEC 15" TFT monitor, with speakers!
Old 02-20-2009   #15
momaka

I have the US version, and like Ark-X, I get both the Corsa and the 106. On the other hand, if you have the EU version, you can only get the Civic (no idea why it's like that).

And yes, the savegame files are not completed. There are 2 game profiles, one called Corsa, the other 106, and in both you get either the 106 or the Corsa as the starting car for career.
Old 02-21-2009   #16
SubyRS
Oh, a wise guy eh?

Thanks for the clarification. I give the trick a try then.
Game PC: AMD 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N32-SLI Delux Wireless Ed., Corsair HX620 Modular PS, Win XP SP2b, DX9.c, EvGA 275GTX Superclocked /1792mb, Creative X-fi Pro, Corsair DDR2 2048mb dual channel, WD 150 Velociraptor, Asus PG221 22"LCD, Logitech MoMo Force wheel.
VooDoo PC: Window 98SE, MSI KT3 Ultra, AMD XP1900, 512mb DDR, VooDoo 5500 AGP, SB Live 5.1, 40gig Samsung HD, Samsung DVD rom, 300 watt PS, NEC 15" TFT monitor, with speakers!
Old 02-24-2009   #17
SLZ Roadstar
Most Wanted V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momaka View Post
if you have the EU version, you can only get the Civic (no idea why it's like that).
What if we put the RSX folder from US version to the UK version? I think it may work.
Old 12-28-2009   #18
TUDOR_T_BEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by momaka View Post
I have the US version, and like Ark-X, I get both the Corsa and the 106. On the other hand, if you have the EU version, you can only get the Civic (no idea why it's like that).

And yes, the savegame files are not completed. There are 2 game profiles, one called Corsa, the other 106, and in both you get either the 106 or the Corsa as the starting car for career.
Yeah and that sucks...

Isn't there any possible way to get them (106 and Corsa in the US version) in the Car Lot? Or more importantly, Customize menu? Maybe, dunno, edit a file or something...
Old 01-05-2010   #19
ruali

I have just observed ug2 it's cracked and cit's ready for cars replacement!!!! first is a reventon by Ark-X Stylizer!!! thx man!!!!! The tool is here: http://www.nfs-planet.de/nfs8_tools.php?lang=eng

download link here: http://www.nfs-planet.de/download_se...4a3a9&lang=eng

mistake, it was McLaren_3Dcm. Ark-X Stylizer can you convert a Porsche 911 GT3RS? from a mw add-on?

Last edited by Sinister; 01-05-2010 at 05:02 PM.. Reason: double post
Old 01-05-2010   #20
SLZ Roadstar
Most Wanted V.I.P.

No.

I will convert cars to UG2 later.
Old 01-05-2010   #21
Sinister
Former Staff

Gold 

Revival of a two year old topic.
Start a new thread, now that Underground 2 has addons available now.
Closed Thread